AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 1 16.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 33.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-09, 22:24   Link #21
SkyDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I will reopeat - Junko is actually in the OP (albeit a bit hidden) Its very possible that a copy Ai junko is still around. That is for being Monokuma - who the mastermind is is a completely different thing since Monaca is apparently trying to become the new junko.
She is defnitely not both Monkuma/Mastermind/attacker but only one of them though.
Yes she is in the opening in the blade of a dagger and yes the said dagger has been used to kill Great Gozu .

Showing Monaca so early on the Future arc may be a red herring to point a fact that the attacker and the mastermind are not one and the same and at the same time misled us to who is who.

The possibility of Junko's involvement is high or influence since it was neither stated or established that the AI Junko at the end of SDR2 is the only copy DR:AE showed that there could be multiple copies Kuro and Shiro kuma so I am not completely dismissing her but having her again as the mastermind maaaaybee a bit overdoing it hahaha
Old 2016-08-10, 01:35   Link #22
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I really hope Junko will not back to DR3
i am fed up with her being final villain, can we at least have Monaca or Komaeda or Izuru to become final antagonist in this one?
Old 2016-08-10, 04:49   Link #23
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, one of those clearly isn't the mastermind, one of those is... not really alive, so to speak, and the third one has been made to have never existed.
Old 2016-08-10, 06:57   Link #24
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDestiny View Post

The possibility of Junko's involvement is high or influence since it was neither stated or established that the AI Junko at the end of SDR2 is the only copy DR:AE showed that there could be multiple copies Kuro and Shiro kuma so I am not completely dismissing her but having her again as the mastermind maaaaybee a bit overdoing it hahaha
Actually AI Junko even said she is planning to upload herself into people's brains.
Whther that counts as real Junko then depends on the way she programmed the AI.
If she copied her brainwaves - Batman beyond style - it would technically count as original Junko.

Other thing is stil the absence of a corpse(which is ually a sign someone isn't necessarily dead in mysteries) - but lets see whether the despair arc will take care of that.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-10, 07:39   Link #25
Marina2

Junko (in any form) as mastermind is even more predictable (and boring) than Monaca. Please NO.

About bracelet , how does it detect the forbidden actions from the players?

>> It shouldn't be automatic as some forbidden actions are too complex or too hard to be detected by a machine. For example, Seiko's forbidden action.

>> However, for some forbidden actions like Tengan's (say lie when asked), there is no way a mastermind will know that ALL answer to ALL question will be true or not unless a bracelet works like a Polygraph.

>> If it work manually, it probably get activated by a mastermind who is watching them but is it possible for a mastermind to always keep his/her eyes on each player all the time - Probably not? Are there many people watching? - possible but it shouldn't be.

>> What if there is NO poison in bracelet? Yes, that ultimate farmer guy died, but what if his bracelet is ONLY one that has poison and mastermind only killed him to make all player think that there is poison in their bracelets and don't do their forbidden action. Remember, so far, there is no one dies from their own forbidden action except the ultimate farmer.

Last edited by Marina2; 2016-08-10 at 08:24.
Old 2016-08-10, 08:17   Link #26
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

So how many people in internet will facepalms if Juuzo turn out to be mastermind??
Old 2016-08-10, 10:13   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's important to note Munakata asked who the attacker was, and not the identity of the traitor/mastermind. The reason he was so shocked by the answer could be that Tengan told him the attacker changes every turn. Monokuma could very well force them to kill each other with the bracelets: if you don't kill somebody, you die.
Old 2016-08-10, 10:24   Link #28
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's important to note Munakata asked who the attacker was, and not the identity of the traitor/mastermind. The reason he was so shocked by the answer could be that Tengan told him the attacker changes every turn. Monokuma could very well force them to kill each other with the bracelets: if you don't kill somebody, you die.
Based on that theory, what if all dead people are actually the attacker who refused to kill other people and chose to end their own life instead. (Mastermind, then messed with their corpses so that it was not obvious that they killed themselves). While people who are alive keep killing each other for no reason. Sound despair enough.

Last edited by Marina2; 2016-08-10 at 10:41.
Old 2016-08-10, 12:45   Link #29
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Based on that theory, what if all dead people are actually the attacker who refused to kill other people and chose to end their own life instead. (Mastermind, then messed with their corpses so that it was not obvious that they killed themselves). While people who are alive keep killing each other for no reason. Sound despair enough.
Would make sense for Great Gunzo, but not for Seiko, since she was dead set on killing Ruruka.
The killing method also always seems the same. However it would explain how Munataka is awake AND having Seiko's drug all of a sudden.

Other thing could be it was him all along and he just doesn't remember it. - Remember the Headmaster said that he sacrificed Chisa.
On the other hand, Chisa also makes a good attacker/mastermind imho, especially considering how she is narrating the other series AND is one of the few characters using sharp weaponry.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-10, 13:42   Link #30
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm still not willing to believe that Monokuma would lie about there being only one attacker.

As for how to detect whether forbidden actions were taken... I'm assuming there are hidden cameras everywhere. An AI can easily trigger the poison the exact moment the action is taken.
Old 2016-08-11, 13:40   Link #31
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
>> What if there is NO poison in bracelet? Yes, that ultimate farmer guy died, but what if his bracelet is ONLY one that has poison and mastermind only killed him to make all player think that there is poison in their bracelets and don't do their forbidden action. Remember, so far, there is no one dies from their own forbidden action except the ultimate farmer.
That is an interesting option. In fact, his forbidden action was stupidly easy to happen (obviously someone would resort to violence soon enough). And that way they could direct the flow of the game with a basic lie. We'll see when/if someone else breaks their condition I guess.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Old 2016-08-11, 14:21   Link #32
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

hmm
how about this: when they are all put to sleep, only the attacker awakes and he/she must kill someone designated by the bracelet, but in the next turn, he/she will be put into sleep and other attacker will be chosen to kill him/her?

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
Old 2016-08-11, 15:07   Link #33
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Going by Chisa's strange narrative outburst on the level of Juno I'd say I'm almost certain she is somehow involved in what happens in future.

Old 2016-08-13, 05:10   Link #34
Calca
Expressionless

Not enough syllables for "Byakuya Togami" during that slow motion close up.
Old 2016-10-22, 22:19   Link #35
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I feel this episode was somewhat of a mess, because to me the focus was lost in between Seiko's seething grudge aginst Ruruka versus Munakata turning his vendetta against despair to the point of fanatical obsession.

If I have to choose from, then I say that Ruruka and Seiko's childhood won me over Munakata.

Those two girls were just so cute and innocent during their childhood days, and little things eventually escalated into bigger issues in between them as they grew up together. Fake freindship, inablity to trust each other, over-reliance, and over-anxiety, such ingredients for a recipe that led to disaster.

Good-bye, Seiko-chan.
Old 2019-02-28, 13:25   Link #36
FFTHEWINNER

Finished the fifth future arc episode. thoughts:

-so poor seiko has diabetes. this just makes what happened to her during her whole life,and her death this episode,even sadder. this is legit the saddest person in all of Danganronpa history. she never knew any sort of real kindness :'(
why is it that characters named seiko are usually great people who have terrible fates? first Corpse Party and then here :'(

-this episode makes me reiterate what i said here times ten:
"this episode made it pretty clear that sweets girl is not only a b****,but the WORST kind of b****. I legit LOATH those kinds of people,the ones that claim to be friends just to use you. it is the worst kind. she got what she deserves for sure. i am legit sad that pharmacist girl got fired though. our poor representative didnt deserve it at all :'("

-tengan's forbidden action is weird. i am quite curious that specific forbidden action was chosen for him.

-well,f***. poor tengan. he was the best one in the whole group by far :'(. atleast he died in battle...

-the final scene was constructed so we think "sword guy killed seiko and the scene is happening during the sleep time". fairly certain that isnt the case. the scene happens after they woke up and he most likely just stumbled across her corpse and searched her.

damn. i am already quite depressed today and thinking about this episode made me depressed even more

EDIT: f***. just realized she was actually trying to help asahina's wounds not attack her. as if i needed any more reason to feel bad for her
Closed Thread