AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-06-26, 16:24   Link #1421
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The land of tempura
I should probably care that the show apparently forgot about that whole fountain of polaris thing, or that Sucy and Lotte for sidetracked for most of the second half of the show, or even that Croix basically got away unpunished but why would I when we just witnessed a pure Gainax Trigger ending. The feel good of feel good endings on top of that! There's no bittersweetness here, no great sacrifice for the greater good, no tears to be shed, only a big massive grin on my face and a proper sense of closure for the story they wanted to tell.

The original OVA was already brilliant but imho the TV show improved the characters by leaps and bounds. Akko became slightly less annoying than she had became by the second OVA and, like some caught early on, Diana got reworked from an annoying stuck up upper class student to a well meaning girl who had real reasons for her harshness towards Akko.

The only thing I can criticise about the show is that some of the more weekly episodes during its run were a bit weak and I would honestly have preferred if they had tried to adapt both OVA stories into those weekly episodes instead of trying to come up with some of the less accomplished middle episodes. But that's just minor nitpicking and I can freely admit that I'm being unfair in this criticism. It should be commended that they tried coming up with new stories instead of going the easy way and rehashing the OVA... And we did get Tengen Toppa Gurren Akko anyway so that's cool

For me this show gets an 8/10. It lacked some of the wow factor of the original and some of the weekly stories felt a bit meh but overall I still loved the characters and the show managed to have that Trigger flair that gets your blood pumping for the big finale. Thumbs Up Trigger, bring forth whatever you guys come up with next.
__________________
Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 17:45   Link #1422
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Constanze... spoke!? You got us, Trigger....

It's over, but this show will not be forgotten. The story about this girl who gains sustainable confidence in herself and who was able to touch so many hearts will live on. I can't really describe the feelings this show has left me with. On paper, the anime doesn't sound like anything special. Many expected what was in the OVAs just cute girls getting into zany antics with magic, but this is just the example of how good a story about "cute girls getting into zany antics with magic" can be.

I liked how with one twist your perspective on previous events changes. I really liked all the little details that went into this, and that they were not in your face, you had to search for them, not just references, but even tiny bits of foreshadow. And by the end, it all meshed so well.

The finale left me with many pleasant feelings as while it's the show's original atmosphere, things are clearly different. That single frame of Lotte and Barbara reading Nightfall together caught me so off guard, because I wanted to see something like that but I had my doubts anything would come from it. The change is really apparent in the last minute when Akko is able to hover off the ground and everyone's reactions to it.

This no doubt has become one of my favorites. Great work, Trigger!
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 17:46   Link #1423
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 31
That was a great finale to a great show. I liked that everyone got to contribute a bit, and that Akko and Diana stood as equals in the end.

It was a satisfying conclusion, but I wouldn't mind another season that would explore Croix's redemption, Lotte and what's his name's relationship (same with Akko and Andrew), Sucy's background, Akko's growth into a witch rivaling the best, Akko and Diana's newly formed friendship, etc...
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 17:47   Link #1424
ScrewySquirrel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
now, if you want the video game to come over to the US, or get more of the Little Witches, watch it regularly on NetFlix. Trigger at AnimeNext said each watch is as good as a blue ray
ScrewySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 17:49   Link #1425
grecefar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Blue Notes Blues
Didn't anyone put his hand to the sky after chariot speech?, well it was a great chapter with happy ending, I love happy endings and more if I like the anime, akko floating at the end was a great close.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 18:08   Link #1426
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was a satisfying conclusion, but I wouldn't mind another season that would explore Croix's redemption, Lotte and what's his name's relationship (same with Akko and Andrew), Sucy's background, Akko's growth into a witch rivaling the best, Akko and Diana's newly formed friendship, etc...
I doubt they can do a second season now. Everyone went too soft and there is no charm or conflict to their interactions now. For example, Sucy doesn't go out of her way to troll Akko anymore. Diana doesn't antagonize her anymore. Barbara and Hana doesn't bully her anymore. Even Andrew doesn't act all tsundere anymore and outright shows respect for Akko. On top of that, Akko already acomplished her goal of meeting Chariot and doesn't sperg out about her anymore.

This show reached endgame. A second season would be super dull. It's just a shame they didn't make Akko more competent as a witch before getting rid of all the elements that made this show fun to watch.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 18:38   Link #1427
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewySquirrel View Post
now, if you want the video game to come over to the US, or get more of the Little Witches, watch it regularly on NetFlix. Trigger at AnimeNext said each watch is as good as a blue ray
Wait, it's getting a video-

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

0_0 Well, what do you know?
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 21:09   Link #1428
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Great ending everyone working togather to get to that missile but Atsuko and Diana with that awesome attack

7/10 A movie would be good to see Atsuko development
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 21:17   Link #1429
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Northern Ireland
Really enjoyed this show, it was just a positive and fun adventure with a satisfying conclusion.

I was expected some kind of bittersweet ending but was pleasantly surprised at the happy outcome.
__________________

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 23:56   Link #1430
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I mean in reality Croix is literally the reason why everything managed to work out for the better in the end, ironically enough. I would have liked it a bit more if she was just a bit more malicious but this show went super soft in the end so whatever.

Akko is still a shitty witch and I wish the show had actually fixed that. This show worked better when there wasn't a plot involved either, the daily escapades were enjoyable and character driven, and honestly out of this whole thing Croix and Chariot's backstory was the only worthwhile part.

Regardless, I don't regret watching the show but the OVA honestly is better.
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 03:44   Link #1431
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
I think I ended up liking this show more than other people. It could have been better, but I'll still give it that 10/10 and put it as #5 in my top 5 favorite anime. See, the thing about LWA was that I really liked how different it felt from other modern stuff. It didn't have to be too dark to communicate all of that bitter dark irony and it didn't need to have things like character death and etc. (though there was that with the principal's dad). Eh, mostly the only weakness of this show was pacing, but that's because the creator has way too many ideas and because this show needs more spin-offs (which the creator said he wanted in an interview) to fill in all of the content.

The ending felt a bit weird because it really didn't feel like a proper ending in the sense that it felt like they could just continue the storyline and I'd be excited for more lol.

This is the first time I've enjoyed a slice of life show so much. I think Little Witch Academia really managed to coin its own unique classy brilliant style by the end there. The small flourishes like the tree in the cover image of LWA literally being the lights heading up to the sky in ep 25 is genius, that and the way they classily flash their title on screen when the ep is starting or transitioning from the ad.

I'm sorta sad I listened to the full versions of some of the songs before watching the last ep, but I was still extremely satisfied. I loved that fight scene and I thought that the idea of recording what was going on and making the whole world see it was brilliant. They gave Croix the perfect chance to redeem herself by being the key to save the day. I think they missed out on a chance of having Andrew be the person to reach out to the whole world to convince them to listen to Chariot and Croix though... I'm guessing they just ran out of time/space to put that in or something, because that would have felt a lot more natural to me. Also, that tease with the flying at the end there was fucking amazing lol. I loved that so much. They know us viewers well. 1 freaking centimeter lol also she didn't notice first.

Lol the ending was mostly just a bit rushed, but in spite of that. I think the fact that this show was mostly awesome slice of life with a lot of personality made it really fun and lets me overlook all of these things. I loved the animation, the ost, the characters, especially Akko, Sucy, Diana, Chariot, Croix, and Costanze lol, (though all of the other side-characters were also interesting and charming ... lotte needed more screen time...), and I liked the way they handled the plot and the overall ideas.

The main best aspect of this show though is the fact that after you finish episode 23 and then you rewatch the entire series before that point, the entire tone/feel of the show changes and it's a lot more ironic, deep, and dark. At first it just felt happy go lucky and sorta shallow, but the twist that Akko's dream was literally synonymous with her curse was awesome. I didn't see that coming, but it made a lot of things make sense. Why would Chariot be so careful in telling Akko the truth? Now we know why ... sigh. This show really did a lot of things differently. I was very intrigued by what it had to see. I really want to see more out of this series whether in spin-offs or sequels or just one-off OVA's. This is wonderful. I love the fact that it completely outgrew being a Japanese Harry Potter quite a while back, but was able to use that appeal to get a lot of people to watch it. Go Trigger!

@ScreweySquirrel Thanks for that info! I'll be watching it on netflix! @Kazu-kun I disagree. I'd be willing to see much more of this show. There are always more issues to consider. The protagonists worked out one thing, but the most important question is what Akko would be like after losing the staff/stuff that defined her as a person before that. She was special because of that really, not just because of her belief in herself. I argue that would make everything interesting since everything in this show has revolved around her.

Lastly, once again Trigger confirms that it is my favorite animation studio.
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 09:20   Link #1432
Magewolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Did anyone else get the feeling that the grand triskelion was responsible for the whole missile thing? It was very convenient that all the action,especially the witches saving the world, was broadcast.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 09:27   Link #1433
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
Did anyone else get the feeling that the grand triskelion was responsible for the whole missile thing? It was very convenient that all the action,especially the witches saving the world, was broadcast.
The missile was Croix's machines still going out of control. My belief is that Woodward just made use of that opportunity by being the first to spread that live feed.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 09:37   Link #1434
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 33
Well I haven't seen such a feel good adventure series in such a long time that wasn't classified as Slice of Life or something. It also feels like Trigger put more budget into that last 15 minutes than a 4th of the series' run.

That being said, great ending to a great series. While I would gladly accept a second season with open arms, I also think that the show wrapped up it's loose ends very well with good closure.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 10:16   Link #1435
Boukenxha
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I enjoyed the happy ending very much, it stayed true to the end the core themes of dream and believing that LWA has been beating into us through Akko. Thumbs up for Trigger!

I think Croix will receive some punishment because her scene bidding goodbye to Chariot looked like a bunch of agents and the old witch/minister character from the festival will escort her away to stand trial or something. It's nice that Croix and Chariot have made up.

And I have to say that as soon as I heard they were chasing after the missile, I immediately thought of Shooting Star, didn't we speculated in the early days of this thread that the ledendary broom will make a return? I got excited and hoped it will be true and boy was it glorious when Shooting Star showed up for real!

Also for a while now I want to give a s/o to the main theme of the ost, always a great complement to what happening on screen, especially the touching moments!
Boukenxha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 15:19   Link #1436
Magewolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
The one thing I did not like about the ending was that Chariot went back to wearing that dress that made her look like a bell.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 19:23   Link #1437
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In your bloodstream
Age: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewySquirrel View Post
now, if you want the video game to come over to the US, or get more of the Little Witches, watch it regularly on NetFlix. Trigger at AnimeNext said each watch is as good as a blue ray
Just checked a minute ago, and only the OVAs are yet available on Netflix US. The first half season is supposed to be released on June 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
The one thing I did not like about the ending was that Chariot went back to wearing that dress that made her look like a bell.
I agree. I didn't like that item of wardrobe from the beginning. That black leotard-like outfit really amped up her sexuality. I thought she outshone Croix in that department during the last few episodes.

More information on the PS4 game here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...s-year/.116707
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 01:33   Link #1438
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I agree. I didn't like that item of wardrobe from the beginning. That black leotard-like outfit really amped up her sexuality. I thought she outshone Croix in that department during the last few episodes.
Interestingly enough, I think that this might be the show making more subtle commentary. Maybe Chariot feels more comfortable being Ursula because she doesn't want to live as the person who stole away everyone's (including her dear successor's) dreams. It's clearest when she is desperate to save Croix because she wants to atone for being chosen over her and for stealing Akko's powers from her and making the whole quest and her whole dream/life harder. Even if that was Croix's fault, it was only because Chariot did the show that it ended up stealing Diana's and Akko's magic. I think that's an interesting choice. I'm not sure I quite agree with it, but it leaves open some potential for exploring how to resolve that dilemma later on through more content. I think the fact that everyone's emotions and mistakes weren't resolved at the end of the show (even though there was a happy ending) says a lot more than them outright lampshading that (though I think they did plenty with Croix's speech at the end if you pay careful attention to it ). In fact, that's why I think they briefly showed another young little girl getting inspired by Akko, so that she could become the next Akko and fix those problems in a similar way in the future..., but it's hard to say... if that was really what they were going for.

Of course, the whole show becomes much darker when you realize that Ursula was so desperate to help Akko out because she felt guilty about being the reason that Akko was so much weaker as a magician and couldn't fly in the first place. It gets even darker when you realize that the whole bond with Akko up until near the end (when Akko stopped trying to be Shiny Chariot) might have been constructed out of a sense of guilt and duty to help her unlock the words because of a mission she logically had to follow (and that might explain why she couldn't use the shiny rod anymore; i.e. perhaps it's because she stopped being able to act on her emotions and instead had to follow her duty because she already messed up so badly that she couldn't resolve her feelings anymore without Akko's forgiveness at the end of ep 24). I think it's pointed out quite clearly by Croix when she expresses how they truly failed as teachers in ep 25. I just love how they managed to make such a feel good show, so dark upon further consideration cause I can promise you this isn't the only fridge horror in this show, but it's still so much fun to watch. ~

In fact, the most ironic aspect of Chariot's character is that she's so OP, but that OPness does absolutely nothing for her in terms of solving her main problems. She still needed Akko to come through on the emotional side and was pretty powerless otherwise.
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2017-06-28 at 01:58.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 03:21   Link #1439
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Overall i was rather "meh" about the series ending. I think what through it off the most fro me was the source of the final conflict. The hate missile lacked motivation... i mean croix designed her magic system to gather power so that she could use it to force open access to the world reconstruction magic, but now that system for some reason wants to spread hatred around the world; it just doesn't really add up all that smoothly; the series just needed one last big climax. Also the threat of the Missile felt vague; heck doesn't help that the series never even bothered to name "that country" that missile was heading for. I think i would have preferred something like a monster attacking a city as that would make the threat more immediate. I also thought the return of the broom, which was kinda of nice, was a bit out of left feild, but i'm not sure how they could have set it up... The only real positive i can say about it, is that the action and animation was brilliant

As for the series as a whole, i really do feel i have to complain about how Sucy and Lotte got forced into the background during the second half of the series. I mean Sucy is one of my favorite characters but she hasn't gotten to do a single memorable thing in a very long time. The episodes found a way to either have Akko on her own or hanging around with other characters. Heck even in an episode about the girl's visiting Lotte's home town, Lotte herself ended up getting indisposed half way through the episode. The other girl's never really got to do anything and rather loss their place as main/secondary characters. I really would have perferred they had remained by akko's side and even got another episode for themselves during the second half... i also have to add that Andrew's character felt pretty pointless; i mean i know why he was there, i just feel he didn't add enough to the series to justify his screen time; would have liked more time for Sucy and Lotte

Where the series did shine through was in the relationship between Akko, Ursula, and Diane. The development of Akko herself was also great; she moved at just the right pace and i really did feel for her struggles. The student/mentor bond that Akko and Ursula shared developed well throughout the series and was pretty damn flawless and they yielded some of the series most beautiful and heart felt moments. Really the relationship between those two is some of the best i have ever seen; its a HUGE plus for the series and a major success. The development between Akko and Diane was also really fantastic as it seemed to evolve from antagonism, to rivalry, to friendship. Granted while i did like how Akko's and Diane's relationship developed i did not like how Diane kind of took Lotte and sucy's place in the finale. As for Croix, i thought she was a decent a villain and i did like the relationship between her and chariot, though i do think things fell apart a bit towards the end

Overall, a great series, but one with more flaws than i care for


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
The original OVA was already brilliant but imho the TV show improved the characters by leaps and bounds. Akko became slightly less annoying than she had became by the second OVA and, like some caught early on, Diana got reworked from an annoying stuck up upper class student to a well meaning girl who had real reasons for her harshness towards Akko.

The only thing I can criticise about the show is that some of the more weekly episodes during its run were a bit weak and I would honestly have preferred if they had tried to adapt both OVA stories into those weekly episodes instead of trying to come up with some of the less accomplished middle episodes. But that's just minor nitpicking and I can freely admit that I'm being unfair in this criticism. It should be commended that they tried coming up with new stories instead of going the easy way and rehashing the OVA... And we did get Tengen Toppa Gurren Akko anyway so that's cool
Actually i feel like they sorta did adapt the Magical parade OVA with the Moonlit Witch festival. That short story arc basically explored most of the same themes but with a different set up. But really, there is no need for them to directly remake the OVA's when the OVA's still exist
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 04:02   Link #1440
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
@Slayerx First off, you should know I think that the particular country that was going to be hit by the nuke doesn't matter. I'll explain why later.

I agree that the weak point of the series was its pacing. Because of that pacing they couldn't fit in a lot of things like character screen time. I disagree with your analysis on the source of the final conflict. It was foreshadowed throughout the entire second cour.
Spoiler for length:


Aside from that I thought that the final episode was very interesting and original. Whether it was the A.I. itself that was showing the broadcast to everyone because it assumed it was going to win and using that broadcast was a good way to sink despair into the whole world if it succeeded in its goal of nuking a country or whether it was woodward or the grand reconstruction magic or croix showing that broadcast to the whole world is unclear, I think it's interesting that they decided to leave that vague and I think that it was a brilliant idea (for the creators). That was honestly the most meta thing I'd ever seen because that was literally them giving a commentary on the effect of watching anime in general and how it can move people's emotions (in this case the video was real, but it was probably so surreal for most people that it might not have even seemed real in the first place). When you watch a show, you're basically immersed in it and treat it like it's real (though I guess that depends on the show, lol). Also, episode 25 was definitely heavily symbolic and I think it really shouldn't have been taken that literally. Everything from going up to the sky by working together to fighting a nuke (and we all know how Japan feels about Nuclear Weapons and their aftereffects on the world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla_(1954_film) (the original Japanese godzilla movie was a critique of the U.S.'s action of dropping nukes on Japan in WWII for those people who don't know). I think that's the darkest fridge horror I've found so far. Notice how Akko the Japanese girl and Diana Cavendish the British (standing in for the west I guess) girl together defeated the nuke heading at some country (because that's Japan's job as the only country ever hit by a Nuke and so it knows how much it hates them; that's literally the motto of the nuclear memorial museum in Hiroshima) and note how Andrew was like we should tell them (the unnamed country that doesn't matter except on a symbolic level as a country possibly threatened with the fact) that they're going to be hit by a nuke, even if they blame us for it, it's still better than letting innocents getting hurt. Lol, that ep 25 was just savage. I think it was just amazing imo, one of the best I've ever seen. It's just super symbolic. You get what you put into interpreting it IMO.
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2017-06-28 at 04:19.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
magic school, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.