AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-15, 01:12   Link #1381
Snowbold

Okay, per Chapter 101.

Wow, Takahisa is an idiot. Satsuki exactly considered the danger of a kingdom holding her friends hostage to compel the hero. Takahisa basically told the head of government about his friends/family. Not even considering whether they want to go with him, he has threatened their safety by revealing their existence to the kingdom.

Plus his possible relationship to the princess makes me wonder. The nobility of this world has no qualms selling their daughters out to further a political agenda. Look at Hiraoki and the noble ladies (including Flora) whoring themselves out to an idiot to keep his allegiance.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 09:26   Link #1382
silenceblade

It is true that most heroes are scum, but the nobles are similarly garbage. If the heroes and nobles want to use each then let them.

Anyways, I noticed that there are two main fighting style: warriors (close-range fighters with weapon while using enchantment magic) and mages (long-range fighters attacking with powerful spells)

The other fighting styles are flawed and such are only used as sub-classes
scout: tracking skills only work with nearby objects
spy: sheath skills are detectable within a certain range
healer: a target for attacks
magic swordsman: hard to attack using magic while moving
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 02:59   Link #1383
pervypig

^^ I was of the impression that everyone hated Taka since the day he was introduced. But at least his character is consistent enough for you to hate.

Virtually every character in the book is trashy as fug; the girls are either damsel-sues or manipulative bitches, the heroes are hectare asses, and the MC... argh, forget it, I need to look to my blood pressure just thinking bout him. I guess I'm still reading only for the artworks and hoping they come up with a hentai edition.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 07:29   Link #1384
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
^^ I was of the impression that everyone hated Taka since the day he was introduced. But at least his character is consistent enough for you to hate.

Virtually every character in the book is trashy as fug; the girls are either damsel-sues or manipulative bitches, the heroes are hectare asses, and the MC... argh, forget it, I need to look to my blood pressure just thinking bout him. I guess I'm still reading only for the artworks and hoping they come up with a hentai edition.
go for the LN. the WN is testing how short is the reader fuse at this point
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 03:49   Link #1385
travelingbum

a new work https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054885219317

and a ch this week unless some kind of delay happens

so when reading/watching.... you risk taking it with a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SALT.

Last edited by travelingbum; 2018-02-20 at 07:16.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 12:20   Link #1386
silenceblade

As excepted the new chapter didn't reveal any new information. Frankly, everything that has happened lately has been a repeat of past discussions or talks between nobles. Satsuki should know that continuing the discussion about Miharu is pointless unless she talks to Miharu herself. The nobles are just plotting on using the MC, so I wish for the MC to leave for Seirei no Tama already.
Old 2018-02-27, 23:22   Link #1387
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
go for the LN. the WN is testing how short is the reader fuse at this point
Few cellphones already become the victims of the chapters
Old 2018-02-28, 01:05   Link #1388
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Few cellphones already become the victims of the chapters
TBH, i'm already frustrated enough eversince the Takahisa chapter with Haruto's letter, and quit for a while, which when i return the story testing m patient way further, leaving aside kids like him, even the supposed leaders of country are .......
Old 2018-02-28, 04:18   Link #1389
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
TBH, i'm already frustrated enough eversince the Takahisa chapter with Haruto's letter, and quit for a while, which when i return the story testing m patient way further, leaving aside kids like him, even the supposed leaders of country are .......
They care too much about politics save for one person[well they're king after all].
The author is truly sadistic[toward the reader]

At least Haruto is no longer bound to Miharu[Maybe]............ Make it Celia please
Old 2018-02-28, 09:52   Link #1390
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
They care too much about politics save for one person[well they're king after all].
The author is truly sadistic[toward the reader]

At least Haruto is no longer bound to Miharu[Maybe]............ Make it Celia please
No the issues at that time of mine was that the politics decision was also stupid. I don't remember much but i remember that breaking down the decision might actually lead to a full on showdown between Haruto and Taka, which will most definitely devolved into full blown war.
Old 2018-02-28, 10:05   Link #1391
JWU0826

The author is currently wasting her time on writing another novel when her current novel leaves many people frustrated.
Going by her current pace, the next chapter will be release in the next two months. I went on her twitter site everyday to see if the next chapter of spirit fantasy is coming up and what i know is she's wasting time on newly released games and touring different place. she is seriously testing my patience!
JWU0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 12:09   Link #1392
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ As much as I don't wanna back up an author that's pretty much deliberately trying the patience of their readers, I can't resist putting this out there.

Pestering content creators to "hurry it up" is one of the things they like hearing the least. They have lives too and it's far too mentally taxing to be working all waking hours of the day.
Old 2018-02-28, 18:45   Link #1393
travelingbum

the wait for when the princess is finally able to read the letter.......

so when reading/watching.... you risk taking it with a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SALT.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 07:48   Link #1394
ooPeaToo

Part of the cover of volume 10

Spoiler for Vol 10:
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 07:56   Link #1395
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post

Spoiler for Vol 10:
Lap pillow?
Old 2018-03-06, 09:02   Link #1396
KikeLyne

The volume that will decide the outcome of Miharu in the LN. Lets see what will the author go with. Going to hate it if she flies with that guy.
KikeLyne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 14:20   Link #1397
Soulwarfare42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post

Spoiler for Vol 10:
It's Miharu again.

Well she is technically better in the light novel but I wanted someone else
Soulwarfare42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 14:39   Link #1398
Saihate

I started reading this wn after the manga caught my attention then I took a break after he arrived at the Seirei no Tami's village. I accidentally stumbled on this thread and after reading it and got the whole strong shoujo vibes from it, my interest is pretty much gone. No way I'm picking this up again. This wn is pretty deceitful.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 08:40   Link #1399
ooPeaToo

Full cover of volume 10

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The illustration for 10 volumes storage luxury BOX

Images

Limited cover

Images
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 22:16   Link #1400
silenceblade

I been thinking this for a while, but is there any values for the human race (not including earthlings or the Seirei no Tama) to learn spirit art rather than magic? Based on what I read during the Yagumo arc, human spirit art users (Gouki) ultimate technique is only at the level of firing a wind blade, which is only about upper elementary scale magic. When the MC gathered water into a whirlpool (should be about equal to intermediate scale magic), it is state to be impossible for them. The ability to sense magical power is also useless as their detection range is quite limited, wouldn't it be easier to simply train their senses?

Tags
cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel