Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-11, 16:42   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 95-96 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I or Dranz will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 16:50   Link #2
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
Hopefully we'll get lots of action in this episode and they'll finish the fight. Saiyaman has the RAW out so we should be getting a subbed version pretty soon...
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 16:55   Link #3
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

actually no...we wont get it pretty soon the last one took them until sunday night to release hehe
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 16:59   Link #4
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
actually no...we wont get it pretty soon the last one took them until sunday night to release hehe
oh yea, i forgot that it was an hour long special
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:00   Link #5
Evil_Lurks

I suspect AH will have it out before the end of tomorrow.

Those who watch the raw, share your opinions
Evil_Lurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:01   Link #6
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
What group are you talking about? And are you talking about the last one hour long special or the last episode..?

Anyways, I'm downloading the raw since I just cant wait for A-H to release it... I know what's coming up and I cannot wait for it. Action <3
I don't consider the following as a manga spoiler, since it happens in this episode.
Spoiler for this episode:
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:04   Link #7
snowyhands

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.

I don't want to be a teachers pet or anything but that needed highlighting/repeating...

aside from that, can we get a Jiraiya and Naruto back to back? Harem no-jutsu? or Kuchiyose no jutsu
snowyhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:06   Link #8
Kobugodo

I just finished watching the raw from saiyaman.... it's funny cuz there's commercials.... also there's a really good preview for the upcoming movie. I figured that the movie took place in the Naruto universe somewhere the genin missions. But... you see Naruto do the Rasengan in the preview... so I guess it's a mission that takes place when Naruto and the gang get back to the village.
Kobugodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:08   Link #9
Icer

The movie is like DBZ movies they take place during a set time, but they dont logically fit into the series timeline.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:11   Link #10
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
where can i watch the raw?
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:11   Link #11
Palani
///_^

Well this was a great episode. Action packed for a change. For a hour-long special I thought there was a lot of talking being done instead of fighting. But the actual fighting was good, animation was pretty decent and Jiraiya has one of the coolest attacks yet IMO.

Basically a good episode but not great, just good

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelkyo
where can i watch the raw?
Saiyaman has a nice bittorrent link
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:15   Link #12
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Spoiler:
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:17   Link #13
Icer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-11, 17:21   Link #14
Skorpa

just gimme the episode subbed
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:34   Link #15
LeafNinja

These episodes were good, except for the god awful background music played towards the end of the first episode.

And from the next episode preview, looks like we get our first full filler ep that includes:

Spoiler:
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 17:52   Link #16
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Oh man, there was some kick ass movie preview at the end, showed a lot of stuff that is in the movie... best preview so far. Looks like it's going to kick some ass...

Spoiler for from the movie preview:

The movie looks really good, can't wait
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 18:10   Link #17
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icer
The movie is like DBZ movies they take place during a set time, but they dont logically fit into the series timeline.
yea i know what u mean, cuz sakura has her hair short, so it must be after the second chuunnin exam. but the problem is
Spoiler:

so i donno whats going on unless its a misson after Current Anime Arc
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 19:00   Link #18
Icer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
yea i know what u mean, cuz sakura has her hair short, so it must be after the second chuunnin exam. but the problem is
Spoiler:

so i donno whats going on unless its a misson after Current Anime Arc
Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-11, 19:04   Link #19
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Spoiler for from the movie preview:

Spoiler:

The ep was nice, and I also feel that