AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-04, 14:20   Link #1
Manaka Junpei
Manaka Kun

Send a message via AIM to Manaka Junpei Send a message via MSN to Manaka Junpei Send a message via Yahoo to Manaka Junpei
Smile any new ecchi animes

ive seen ichigo 100%,I"S Pure,DearS,onegai teacher,onegai twins, Amaenaideyo,Hanaukyo Maid Tai,Guardian Hearts,Girls Bravo,Ebichu,High school girls.... can anyone tell of any other good ecchi animes out there to watch
Old 2006-07-04, 14:21   Link #2
Manaka Junpei
Manaka Kun

Send a message via AIM to Manaka Junpei Send a message via MSN to Manaka Junpei Send a message via Yahoo to Manaka Junpei
Smile any new ecchi animes

ive seen ichigo 100%,I"S Pure,DearS,onegai teacher,onegai twins, Amaenaideyo,Hanaukyo Maid Tai,Guardian Hearts,Girls Bravo,Ebichu,High school girls.... can anyone tell me of any other good ecchi animes out there to watch
Old 2006-07-04, 15:10   Link #3
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

inukami is 100% potato approved.
Old 2006-07-04, 16:44   Link #4
hanxthre
Banned

Well if you are a fan of this genre and you have not seen Golden Boy something is wrong with you...Futari ecchi is also really ecchi, just a bit over the line though...Green Green is also ecchi city...it's funny too, and really naughty...Not really a fan of this silly show, but Shuffle has lots of ecchi fanservice, but as a whole I don't endorse it because it is a badly written show that screws almost every character...I'd also suggest watching Air Gear too if you want some ecchiness in an action series...
Old 2006-07-04, 17:13   Link #5
Manaka Junpei
Manaka Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
inukami is 100% potato approved.
thanks i'll give it a try i forgot about that ive heard its really good
Old 2006-07-04, 17:17   Link #6
Manaka Junpei
Manaka Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanxthre
Well if you are a fan of this genre and you have not seen Golden Boy something is wrong with you...Futari ecchi is also really ecchi, just a bit over the line though...Green Green is also ecchi city...it's funny too, and really naughty...Not really a fan of this silly show, but Shuffle has lots of ecchi fanservice, but as a whole I don't endorse it because it is a badly written show that screws almost every character...I'd also suggest watching Air Gear too if you want some ecchiness in an action series...
i forgot to list golden boy that was my first ecchi anime ive seen and ive seen shuffle... i'll watch green green and futari for sure thanks
Old 2006-07-04, 18:18   Link #7
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
Quote:
Shuffle has lots of ecchi fanservice, but as a whole I don't endorse it because it is a badly written show that screws almost every character...
How dare you insult Shuffle!
Really, though, it's funny how you're not saying this about a bunch of "Oh look, boobies" animes but you're saying it about an anime such as Shuffle. Really, that's a bit odd.

I'd recommend Air Gear (Even though it has already been suggested). It isn't really THAT ecchi, but it's a really cool anime.
Old 2006-07-04, 18:29   Link #8
hanxthre
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic
How dare you insult Shuffle!
Really, though, it's funny how you're not saying this about a bunch of "Oh look, boobies" animes but you're saying it about an anime such as Shuffle. Really, that's a bit odd.

I'd recommend Air Gear (Even though it has already been suggested). It isn't really THAT ecchi, but it's a really cool anime.
I wouldn't expect a person who defends Shuffle to understand the monumental problems the show has...Atleast the other shows I've mentioned are true to themselves as light ecchi comedies and not a wannabe creative harem show that falls flat with a ridiculous ending...But with that said one thing Shuffle does have is good fanservice to go along with it's sub-par everything else...
Old 2006-07-04, 19:25   Link #9
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

dark kaede turns me on
Old 2006-07-04, 19:37   Link #10
hanxthre
Banned

^me too...Shuffle has some dark fanservice moments that are good..Kaede in the shower going insane is pretty hawt ecchiness...
Old 2006-07-04, 21:35   Link #11
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Quote:
I wouldn't expect a person who defends Shuffle to understand the monumental problems the show has...Atleast the other shows I've mentioned are true to themselves as light ecchi comedies and not a wannabe creative harem show that falls flat with a ridiculous ending...But with that said one thing Shuffle does have is good fanservice to go along with it's sub-par everything else...
You seem to have missed the fact that Shuffle! is based on a game. It's quite hard to make something good from a game. I bet you didn't like the ending just cause Asa got chosen
Old 2006-07-04, 22:08   Link #12
Manaka Junpei
Manaka Kun

Quote:
^me too...Shuffle has some dark fanservice moments that are good..Kaede in the shower going insane is pretty hawt ecchiness...
yeah it was great stuff in shuffle like Sia's other self came out in one of the episodes it was great stuff going on
Old 2006-07-05, 03:10   Link #13
Akeval

Send a message via AIM to Akeval
a little off topic but i really liked shuffle, but it did destroy the characters as stated, especially kaede, she was so sweet, yet so screwd over.
Old 2006-07-05, 08:01   Link #14
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

It wouldn't have happened if the anime didn't follow the Asa route, I think.
Old 2006-07-05, 08:36   Link #15
hanxthre
Banned

Quote:
You seem to have missed the fact that Shuffle! is based on a game. It's quite hard to make something good from a game. I bet you didn't like the ending just cause Asa got chosen...
Nope...I'm pretty analytical, something like Asa winning wouldn't be enuff to make me sour over an entire anime...goto the Shuffle forum and read the reasons why many people were dissapointed in this show dispite liking certain characters...The second half of the show is just a mess...Even Asa gets screwed over becoming an idiot for not using her magic..I say watch it just for fanservice because if you get into the story you might wanna kill someone because the story is so ignorant with how it deals with the characters at times...
Old 2006-07-05, 09:58   Link #16
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

There's not really much they can do about it. They had to follow the story of the game.
Old 2006-07-05, 10:07   Link #17
hanxthre
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic
There's not really much they can do about it. They had to follow the story of the game.
There's always something that can be done...The reason Shuffle was so balleyhooed before it aired was because the creators promised a creative harem story unlike any other..Now I won't badger you any further as it is off topic, but as you watch more anime you'll understand that what you just said is kinda a cop-out...There are many things in the writing that could have been done better...Just because they followed Asa's character doesn't mean it couldn't have gotten to that point in a better manner without isolating characters like Sia and Kaede...
Old 2006-07-05, 10:58   Link #18
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Few more to add to your ecchi collection: Usagichan de Cue, Eiken (stay away from it if hUUUUge boobs isn't your thing), Koi Koi 7 (stay away from it if horrible singing isn't your thing), Psychic Academy, Najica Blitz Tactics, Hand Maid Mai, Burn Up W, Burn Up Excess, Mouse, Ikkitousen, Tenjou Tenge, Girl's Bravo, Godannar, Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer, Agent Aika, Colorful, Mahoromatic (excellent story), Hanaukyou Maid, and finally,

Yumeria - A jewel of a series with its enough share of ecchiness, blended with comedy, and great animation.
Old 2006-07-05, 11:35   Link #19
rooboy
Umeboshi!

We're way off topic, but I thought I would point out that the anime doesn't actually follow Asa's route in the game, it incorporates (like most ero-game to anime conversions) elements from all the routes. This is part of the challenge with this kind of show - you're trying to incorporate multiple elements that were never intended to be presented together in the first place, but, as hanxthre said, that's irrelevant to whether the show is actually good or not.
To put it another way, if I fall off the roof of my house and die and you fall off Mount Everest and die - we're both dead. You don't get extra points because you had a more challenging death.
Though I also don't feel like Shuffle is significantly worse than other examples of ero-game conversions - it's just sort of average.
Old 2006-07-05, 11:56   Link #20
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Eh, you don't get my point. I was talking about the whole "Kaede going crazy" thing, not wether the route makes the anime better or worse.
Anyway, you're right. We're going off-topic.
Closed Thread