AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2012-05-14, 12:48   Link #41
Soji

Sorry zzhk .This was my fault .Because my question.

Anyway dragonroots thanks for the answer now it's more clear. After i start to think this better i really think was contradictory the whole thing.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 08:00   Link #42
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sorry zzhk .This was my fault .Because my question.

Anyway dragonroots thanks for the answer now it's more clear. After i start to think this better i really think was contradictory the whole thing.
To answer your question precisely, Irina DOES say in volume 7, "I don't mind becoming fallen if it's for you, Ise" jokingly after he pays her an honest compliment on her beauty.

As her wings start to change, and Azazel mentions making her a VIP fallen angel, she cries out "MICHAEL-SAMA, I'M BEING TEMPTED BY AZAZEL!"

So, yes, she DOES mind a great deal, but she STILL wants Ise. (thanks to Xenovia's "suggestion")

Edit: I do have a question, what happened to Leonardo again? After reading Vol 11 and the Vol 12 summaries, I can't figure it out.

In Vol 11, Shalba drags him into the Dimension Lost hotel parking lot, magically compels him to summon huge monsters (which are then magically transported to the Underworld) then Sigfreed and Georg transport him away. Yet no mention of him afterwards.

Is he with Indra? With CaoCao in Hades' "realm of the dead?" At "Hero Faction" HQ? Dead?

One thing's for sure though, that boy has been seriously traumatized and the "hero" faction obviously doesn't care. (Well Sigfreed cared, but he's dead.)
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 09:26   Link #43
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
To answer your question precisely, Irina DOES say in volume 7, "I don't mind becoming fallen if it's for you, Ise" jokingly after he pays her an honest compliment on her beauty.
Wasn't it because Irina did a henshin pose, Ise complimented her and she said he flatters Rias&co everyday like that while blushing? After that she noticed she was falling and prayed to Michael.
Old 2012-05-15, 09:55   Link #44
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:

Edit: I do have a question, what happened to Leonardo again? After reading Vol 11 and the Vol 12 summaries, I can't figure it out.

In Vol 11, Shalba drags him into the Dimension Lost hotel parking lot, magically compels him to summon huge monsters (which are then magically transported to the Underworld) then Sigfreed and Georg transport him away. Yet no mention of him afterwards.

Is he with Indra? With CaoCao in Hades' "realm of the dead?" At "Hero Faction" HQ? Dead?

One thing's for sure though, that boy has been seriously traumatized and the "hero" faction obviously doesn't care. (Well Sigfreed cared, but he's dead.)
It is mentioned in Vol.12 summary that Leonardo, along with CaoCao and Georg was sent by Indra to Hades' realm. So yeah he's with CaoCao and Georg there
Old 2012-05-15, 10:21   Link #45
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:

As her wings start to change, and Azazel mentions making her a VIP fallen angel, she cries out "MICHAEL-SAMA, I'M BEING TEMPTED BY AZAZEL!"

So, yes, she DOES mind a great deal, but she STILL wants Ise. (thanks to Xenovia's "suggestion")

yeah, she wasn't saying she didn't mind, her exact words were
Quote:
“Of course. I have memories of nothing but mischief in those days when Irina was a ‘boy’. It so turned out that she happened to become a bishōjo[4], I may never comprehend the human development.”

From my reply, in that very moment Irina’s face blushed.

“Geez! Isse-kun, you are such a typical smooth talker! It’s no different from wooing Rias-san many times before is it...? Quite a hidden intimidating talent! For such debauchery! I would degenerate myself to be a fallen angel!
meaning she realized that she was being turned into a fallen cause she started to feel vanity, which is something angels cannot feel otherwise they fall. After Azazel sees this, he tempts her which causes Irina to panic and pray to stop herself from falling.
Old 2012-05-15, 12:12   Link #46
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Wasn't it because Irina did a henshin pose, Ise complimented her and she said he flatters Rias&co everyday like that while blushing? After that she noticed she was falling and prayed to Michael.
her wings flutter twice.

The first is probably during the henshin pose as you guys are talking about.

The second was when Xenovia was trying to rape Ise in the closet in vol.9 with Irina watching.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 20:10   Link #47
sky black swordman

Irina did almost become a fallen angel twice and both time where different in vol 7 the compliment or comment by Ise made her think about becoming one. And in vol 9 during Xenovia's baby making attemp ,Ise fell on top of her then she started to fall and said to him "...I, this is the first time... So I don't know what to do, Ise-kun... You, do you want me to become fallen...?" . so if Ise tells her she may fall but hten again who knows.
Old 2012-05-16, 02:01   Link #48
Uberchu

What's the general tier list for this series? From what I've been reading this far (on Vol. 5 right now) Issei seems really weak. When does he start getting stronger?
Uberchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 02:25   Link #49
zzhk
Summary Machine

By the end of Volume 5, Ise has pretty much entered top tier, though he doesn't really get to show it off until Volume 6.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 08:36   Link #50
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberchu View Post
What's the general tier list for this series? From what I've been reading this far (on Vol. 5 right now) Issei seems really weak. When does he start getting stronger?
.....vol 5.

Seriously, before this all of his cool moments were basically situational. He could only do them right then, and not repeat it afterward. After he gets Balance Breaker, that changes. Though the author purposely screws the Gremory Team over in this volume... (I know they needed that kind of experience. They still got screwed over.)
Old 2012-05-16, 13:33   Link #51
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
By the end of Volume 5, Ise has pretty much entered top tier, though he doesn't really get to show it off until Volume 6.
actually id say in vol.4 where he pounded Vali down and stole his divide ability is offically where he reached high tier.

And when he merged with the oppai god for that smash hit on loki is where he reached a level above ultimate for a instant.

And his most powerful form current now is ultraman Ise. (although he will never become it again... unless u can find a way to get the enemy to piss off GR)
Old 2012-05-16, 14:31   Link #52
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
actually id say in vol.4 where he pounded Vali down and stole his divide ability is offically where he reached high tier.

And when he merged with the oppai god for that smash hit on loki is where he reached a level above ultimate for a instant.

And his most powerful form current now is ultraman Ise. (although he will never become it again... unless u can find a way to get the enemy to piss off GR)
Ise in Vol.4 can't be considered top-tier yet though. He pounded Vali because Vali wasn't even in his serious mode
Old 2012-05-16, 16:03   Link #53
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:

He entered a forced BB with a bracelet from Azazel, only after attaining his true BB on his own he can be said to reach high tier. With normal BG and stolen DD I'd say he is upper middle class at most.

Once again he had Mjölnir, but the strength to oneshot Loki is beyond ultimate class. I'd say Loki must be at least Maou class? Only the top RG players are equivalent to current Maou (speaking in their restricted form).
Old 2012-05-16, 16:09   Link #54
Mammon

Would ise's complete CCQ be able to match up to sirzcechs in the future as it surpasses usual maou and now with the dragonbody he will have a higher capability,I know sirzcechs is far ahead of the original but I want to see ise as powerful as him

Last edited by Mammon; 2012-05-16 at 16:25.
Mammon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 16:16   Link #55
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberchu View Post
If we're talking about strict tier class then here's the unofficial tier I made a while back.

I think it's pretty accurate and it contains all the important characters. ? means that they should be there through hype and character statements but we've yet to see what they can completely do so it's hard to judge.

Individual tiers are awarded to characters for the lulz. Strength goes from up (strengthest) to down (weakest).

Spoiler for tier list:

Last edited by Log; 2012-05-16 at 16:46.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 16:40   Link #56
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Ross is high tier.
She used to be the ex body gaurd of odin.

Xenovia is also high class tier.
In the Gremory standing she ties with Ross, Akeno when wielding Ex Durandal.
Old 2012-05-16, 16:45   Link #57
Log

Quote:
Ross is high tier.
She used to be the ex body gaurd of odin.

Xenovia is also high class tier.
In the Gremory standing she ties with Ross, Akeno when wielding Ex Durandal.
Notice how I put Akeno in mid tier to. Ross being Odin's bodyguard doesn't mean anything. Odin only keeps Ross around for eye candy and to troll her anyway.
Old 2012-05-16, 16:51   Link #58
Kutra

Rias is a princess, so she is an ultimate class devil.
Akeno haves now six fallen angel wings, so she is an high tier.
Xenovia was one of the best exorcists.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 16:52   Link #59
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

i really think your devaluing team gremory.

If you recall what happened in the mid tier testing, you'd realize,
Akeno + Ise + Kiba -> high tier.
Ise in Oppai Mode -> Something over ultimate class...

Ross is not any weaker then Akeno... and Norse magic is infact stronger then Devil + Angel + Fallen Angel magic.

Raizer even said, Rias herself is not strong, what makes her team strong is her tallent to pick up people.

And Saji said it best...
Why is it always when working with Gremory, Life or Death Situations always occure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Akeno haves now six fallen angel wings, so she is an high tier.
Rias is not ultimate.
She has potential to be ultimate, however if she got into a match against kiba or ise, she would get owned pretty badly.
Akeno was high tier b4 she got 6 wings.
Xenovia battle powers vary depending on what sword she uses.
But she is good enough to work out with kiba and force him to use his tatics.
Old 2012-05-16, 16:56   Link #60
Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Akeno have now six fallen angel wings, so she is an high tier.
Rias is a high class devil. What are talking about? And she get's stomped by everyone in ultimate class level.

Wings=power is only speculation. Again Akeno get's stomped by everyone in high tier.

Xenovia being the best exorcist doesn't mean anything. She's still not nearly as good as the likes of Siegfried until volume 12.

Do you guys understand how tiers work. Tiers are meant to indicate characters that are in the same ballpark as each other. In other words if two people in the same tier fight one of them is walking away with a mortal wound or a tie might happen. It has nothing to do with ranks in the books. It's just to indicate a level of power.

Quote:
i really think your devaluing team gremory.

If you recall what happened in the mid tier testing, you'd realize,
Akeno + Ise + Kiba -> high tier.
Ise in Oppai Mode -> Something over ultimate class...

Ross is not any weaker then Akeno... and Norse magic is infact stronger then Devil + Angel + Fallen Angel magic.

Raizer even said, Rias herself is not strong, what makes her team strong is her tallent to pick up people.

And Saji said it best...
Why is it always when working with Gremory, Life or Death Situations always occure...

Rias is not ultimate.
She has potential to be ultimate, however if she got into a match against kiba or ise, she would get owned pretty badly.
Akeno was high tier b4 she got 6 wings.
Xenovia battle powers vary depending on what sword she uses.
But she is good enough to work out with kiba and force him to use his tatics.
Akeno, Ross and Xenovia are on par with high level demons. Notice how mid tier is where I put "most high class demons".

I'm not devalueing anything. I'm just stating where they rank at from what they've shown compared to other characters.

Tags
dxd