AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-16, 22:32   Link #81
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

To be a little critical I think it was kinda lame how when Ichi was coming in for the last strike, Grimmjaw had an hour to avoid the sword but just stood there and took it. They could have made the finishing blow just a tad more logical. :/
Old 2008-04-16, 22:47   Link #82
iamthatguy
Banned

oh
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2008-04-16, 22:50   Link #83
ShadowVlican

please tell me Grimmjow's last lines weren't "damn you"

i mean... they built up his history with flashbacks throughout the eps.... and they just let him die off without saying anything??

i hate how they ended this eps...
Old 2008-04-16, 22:51   Link #84
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think I understand whats going on pretaining to the fillers. It might actually take place in the past, like before everyone goes to HM, it'll make the most sense that way.

I believe his line was just "damn" IIRC, its just the translators making it "damn you"

Edit: Anyone else notice the way Inoue's and Ichigo's outfits match? Black with white lining, Ichigo. White with Black lining, Inoue. Good contrast if I do say so.
Old 2008-04-16, 23:01   Link #85
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthatguy View Post
oh
Spoiler for spoiler:
no the whole ichigo in the real world is a joke in teh golden cup
basically teh characters are breaking the fourth wall, telling ichigo how the anime is going on fillers now
it seems pretty ingenious if u ask me
Old 2008-04-16, 23:04   Link #86
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I definitely hope it'll be an "Aizen just fucking with everyone with his Shikai" arc. Then at least it'll be in-continuity.

Also, Nel might appear disguised as a human child without her mask.

Speculations are fun
Old 2008-04-16, 23:39   Link #87
Zek
Eyebrows...

Are they actually going to come up with a logical transition from where the story is now to a filler arc, and then back to the manga later? Or is the preview a hint that they're throwing continuity out the window and squeezing in a random arc out of nowhere? If they actually make Aizen use his shikai to trick Ichigo & Co into thinking they're experiencing a new adventure, I can not wait to see them come up with an explanation afterwards.
Old 2008-04-16, 23:41   Link #88
Raktus
Gotei 13: Squad 11

Yey for the 'Number One' theme again
Old 2008-04-16, 23:46   Link #89
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Are they actually going to come up with a logical transition from where the story is now to a filler arc, and then back to the manga later? Or is the preview a hint that they're throwing continuity out the window and squeezing in a random arc out of nowhere? If they actually make Aizen use his shikai to trick Ichigo & Co into thinking they're experiencing a new adventure, I can not wait to see them come up with an explanation afterwards.
If it's Aizen's Shikai doing it, I can't wait to see if they actually break it or if Aizen just says "lol j/k noobs"
Old 2008-04-17, 00:05   Link #90
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

What is the possiblity of them running the fillers and the manga based stuff side by side, a week on week off kind of deal?

This way, allows the manga to get ahead of the anime again, but also gives us a new story along side the main story. And we dont have to suffer months of fillers in one block then. Well one could dream. It would also give the author a chance to integrate this new captain into the manga at some point if he wanted to.

Anyway, about this episode. I thought it was pretty good. Its a pity that they are cutting it short now though. Grimmjaw's fight was great though. His laceration ability was as weird as I thought it would be.

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2008-04-17 at 01:44.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:05   Link #91
qx123

Haven watch the episode yet too.

But for those who have so much problem about anime different from manga and refuse to accept what happens then just take this.

Anime is Anime manga is manga if you have so much complains about anime being different then go back to the manga and dont cross the boundary again.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:10   Link #92
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Theres never a 100% transition of manga to anime. Everything that happens in the anime is consulted with the mangaka, so blame Kubo for allowing this to happen, its his property after all.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:16   Link #93
michaelman90

Dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet, but did anyone else get the feeling while watching the preview and end that even the animators are taking this whole filler thing tongue-in-cheek?
Old 2008-04-17, 00:27   Link #94
Jays

Words cannot express my utter disappointment with the Bleach anime.

*shakes head*
_

Episode was alright, too much emotional crap that was unneccessary and felt forced. Flashbacks could have used a darker tone to them, animation quality was sub par, and terrible ending to episode.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:31   Link #95
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
To be a little critical I think it was kinda lame how when Ichi was coming in for the last strike, Grimmjaw had an hour to avoid the sword but just stood there and took it. They could have made the finishing blow just a tad more logical. :/
YOu didn't pay attention to the flashbacks uh?

Spoiler:
Old 2008-04-17, 00:34   Link #96
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Nnnooooooo! FILLERS! new captain!? WTFBBQRAWL *head Explodes*
Old 2008-04-17, 00:35   Link #97
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelman90 View Post
Dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet, but did anyone else get the feeling while watching the preview and end that even the animators are taking this whole filler thing tongue-in-cheek?
It's out-of-continuity. What they added at the end of this episode only makes sense.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:35   Link #98
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Nnnooooooo! FILLERS! new captain!? WTFBBQRAWL *head Explodes*
Bleach usually has decent fillers that are enjoyable. Unlike Naruto *glares at Naruto*
Old 2008-04-17, 00:40   Link #99
astrallionheart

I hope the shinigami cup at the end is a joke, because if the main characters randomly end up back to kurakara town in the middle of the HM arc, when the fillers end its going to look ridiculously stupid.

how the hell are they going to convincingly teleport all the characters back in their current condition and also have grimmjow lying on the ground in the exact same position a year from now (or however long the filler is)?
Old 2008-04-17, 00:45   Link #100
Lendial

aww gj looks like a lost kitty at the end.
Closed Thread