AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-13, 23:25   Link #2701
larethian

Hasan looks like Allen Walker.

No berserker monuments yet.

I used last night ticket and got KEYS! Bye Kintoki.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 02:45   Link #2702
Kakurin
大佐

Okay, what is this? When I did the 40-draw I went out of the room and picked up Saber Alter and another Martha. Now with the newest scouting ticket I went out of the room and picked up d'Eon. Is my presence such a magnet for bad luck or what.
Old 2015-10-14, 02:56   Link #2703
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Okay, what is this? When I did the 40-draw I went out of the room and picked up Saber Alter and another Martha. Now with the newest scouting ticket I went out of the room and picked up d'Eon. Is my presence such a magnet for bad luck or what.
!@$%#$^#%!#$%!#%!$%. I just wanna steal your luck now. RIP'd $400 for Alter yesterday -_-. Now I yoloed rolled instead(seriously YOLO roll better than 10 roll) x 5 and picked up another black grail and heaven's feel. At least now I have a 2nd max ascended grail Me want Jeanne!
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 03:09   Link #2704
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

aha,..ahaahaha..ahaha..ahahahaha....hahaha

i think i will save my summoning ticket and quartz. i'll pass this event,(wtf with that Gilles rate up?) even with gacha rate up for Siegfred.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 04:11   Link #2705
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Of all the characters, they had to up-rate Jeanne, who I already have... ugh! And as a free player, getting quartz this days is so hard.
Old 2015-10-14, 04:18   Link #2706
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I feel E-luck today. Started farming Monuments yesterday. Got only one Kintoki boss and he dropped Piece. Give me this damn 1 Berserker monument (I don't even ask for more)!
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 04:21   Link #2707
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Eh? They gave out 2 summon every week though now. It's much better than before where you only got 3 quartz every week
Old 2015-10-14, 04:35   Link #2708
larethian

And I also got my 10 quartz from 75th day login. My gift box has enough saved for another 10-draw.
Old 2015-10-14, 04:43   Link #2709
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Of all the characters, they had to up-rate Jeanne, who I already have... ugh! And as a free player, getting quartz this days is so hard.
really? if you ask me the game is quite generous with quartz giveaways. and we also get enough for 2 rolls every week. so it's quite a lot.
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 06:33   Link #2710
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
really? if you ask me the game is quite generous with quartz giveaways. and we also get enough for 2 rolls every week. so it's quite a lot.
Yeah, I'll have 40 quartz in about a month or two.
Old 2015-10-14, 06:53   Link #2711
Starway

Quote:
Yeah those 30 3 star Ce 5 3 star servants and the crappy medea master Ce which would of only taken 4 month of loging in their so generous I'm glad they gave so many summing tickets for the event and in the shop so I can get these great prizes now and not in 4 months maybe if im lucky in 4 months time I'll get 30 more 3 star Ce yay.
Old 2015-10-14, 07:16   Link #2712
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Yeah, I'll have 40 quartz in about a month or two.
I am playing games where you need to login for 25 days to get 1 summon. and those 25 days should be inside one month, since it resents at the 1st. and there a lot of such games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Yeah those 30 3 star Ce 5 3 star servants and the crappy medea master Ce which would of only taken 4 month of loging in their so generous I'm glad they gave so many summing tickets for the event and in the shop so I can get these great prizes now and not in 4 months maybe if im lucky in 4 months time I'll get 30 more 3 star Ce yay.
This is matter of your luck, not the matter of quartz gain.
Old 2015-10-14, 07:31   Link #2713
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

2 refills before the half AP was over and I only got one more Berserker monument. That's it for this week as I'm burned out in monument farming. Now I really hope the Halloween event gives out Berserker monuments.

To at least reward myself, bought a ticket at the shop(4 left) and hoped to get Jeanne. Got Limited/Over Zero which is not bad. I could give it to Herc but it seems better for him to have Hollow Magic. Lancelot is another one but I have Moonlight Fest for him already. I'll just give it to Lu Bu I guess.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 07:33   Link #2714
Starway

Quote:
I am playing games where you need to login for 25 days to get 1 summon. and those 25 days should be inside one month, since it resents at the 1st. and there a lot of such games

This is matter of your luck, not the matter of quartz gain.
No I'm saying the gacha is crap so two rolls per week means near nothing unless you have the Devils luck or to put it in simple terms only someone who gets 4 5 stars in less than 20 rolls would ever say that the game with the one of the worst rates possible is generous considering that 95% of your good rolls are on a alt account I'm surprised you'd say 2 rolls that have a 60% and 20% chance to be 3 star Ce and servant generous.
Old 2015-10-14, 07:41   Link #2715
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
No I'm saying the gacha is crap so two rolls per week means near nothing unless you have the Devils luck or to put it in simple terms only someone who gets 4 5 stars in less than 20 rolls would ever say that the game with the one of the worst rates possible is generous.
in the same game where you get 1 roll per month 50% chance to get fodder stuff(at the level of silvers or even less in FGO), 37% to get something somewhat decent. 10% to get a good one. And 3% to get SSR unit. (i am talking about MWA btw) and if you want to throw in some money 1 roll is 5$
Old 2015-10-14, 08:03   Link #2716
larethian

Starway, getting 1 5-star in a 100 rolls doesn't constitute crap luck yet. According to my stats sheet that is. It's about 67-70% chance. It's just that, when people are getting multiple gold servants in the same number of rolls constituting a 10-20% chance happenstance for example, they can be considered really lucky, but yet the chance of 10-20% also means that it's not an ultra-rare occurrence either so you are bound to see quite a few of us having that, not to mention that people don't usually brag about their crap rolls which makes it seem unbalanced and that you 'appear' really unlucky. Of course getting 4 five-stars is really something......

Incidentally, note that, the chance of getting a specific 5-stars servant is similar to getting a specific 4-stars servant due to the difference in pool size. But collectively speaking, 4-stars should be more common if we look at it from the collective point of view.

I'm sure your next gold servant is just round the corner.
Old 2015-10-14, 08:38   Link #2717
Nayim

FGO Scathach figure previews

https://twitter.com/NAYUTA_summer/st...81614348828672
Old 2015-10-14, 09:20   Link #2718
larethian

I'm going to speculate that the next upcoming servants that will be released before the 4th chapter would be:

Eurayle
Enkidu (sexless like Deon)
Astolfo (male)
Ozymandias
Tamamo no Mae
Da Vinci
Jekyll & Hyde
Jack

Reason?
Their names, like that of Atalanta and other servants that have been released progressively, were plainly written and not 'masked' in '????' in the TM mag.

The others like Scathach, Brynhild, etc. had their names in '????'. So I guess those would be released after chapter 4 and we'll get another set of '????' reveals.
Old 2015-10-14, 09:22   Link #2719
GDB

Enkidu I doubt. The last order is Babylon, and I suspect he'll be our guest Servant and thus unlock at the end like Nero.

As far as names and ??? goes, if you notice the ones you listed are from other works already. Scathach, Brynhild, etc would debut in Grand Order.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 09:31   Link #2720
R.LocK
My turn

Jack is unlikely to appear before London's Order.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon