AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-29, 11:49   Link #961
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Mother of God....why have you forsaken the art!....
no no no while I am greatful for a manga adaptation...even so!!! Mother of God!!! The heck is this?? super fast forward & I always imagining just how beautiful Shirasaki Yuriko is while she is indeed a beauty the art ruin it!!! Also Kurono Mana never got a screen time at all! Eh!? Why!!!??? I always wonder what she looks like even if she is a minor character

In looks of the cover Fiona is a just as perfect no complain....but lily is seriously a lost hope why just why.....so is kurono the fck was that? He did not look like a bad ass but a shabby side character instead of a Berserk like MC
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 16:30   Link #962
DBAV

Up to date with the raws, Kurono hasn't damaged the church at all and I'm wandering if this is going to be a extremely long novel (like 2000 chapters) before the the fight with the church or are they going to collapse ancient Rome style? Comparing this novel with an RPG right now Kurono is like lvl 50 and still fighting middle class bosses.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 06:37   Link #963
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Its pretty obvious that his path is gonna' be a long one, there's just lots of groundwork that needs doing, not to mention the other characters happenings & whatnot.

And greatly contributing to stop the invasion to a crushing halt was actually very damaging to them in more ways than one.
Old 2018-10-15, 13:10   Link #964
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Its pretty obvious that his path is gonna' be a long one, there's just lots of groundwork that needs doing, not to mention the other characters happenings & whatnot.

And greatly contributing to stop the invasion to a crushing halt was actually very damaging to them in more ways than one.
Stopping the invasion was an economical hit for the country but the church is still the greatest power on earth and the nobles were the ones who suffered most, so unless it starts breaking from the inside we are in for at least 3000 chapters more.
Old 2018-10-15, 15:09   Link #965
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
Stopping the invasion was an economical hit for the country but the church is still the greatest power on earth and the nobles were the ones who suffered most, so unless it starts breaking from the inside we are in for at least 3000 chapters more.
The problem is that KnM is not a Chinese novel with daily chapters...
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 16:46   Link #966
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
You yourself just gave one of the answers yourself, as such it loops back again to my initial statement.

It won't be an easy journey. It won't be quick, there are no shortcuts or easy solutions even if/when they gain more power, allies or find more ancient relics or such thingies.

It'll be a while before we truly see Lily's long term plans for her husbando slowly bare fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
The problem is that KnM is not a Chinese novel with daily chapters...
If they start haughty power level dick waving after every battle, before & after, with smug overly long statements & one liners between overly used cultivation training arcs, I'm gonna' drop this so fast.
Old 2018-10-16, 15:32   Link #967
Sparteh

Quote:

If they start haughty power level dick waving after every battle, before & after, with smug overly long statements & one liners between overly used cultivation training arcs, I'm gonna' drop this so fast.
At this release speed, you are gonna drop it before it ends anyway
Old 2018-10-16, 17:47   Link #968
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

I don't think you know me enough to give such an evaluation.

As long as its weekly chapter has better standards than what hundreds of CN novels does w/ its daily updates then its fine as it is.
Old 2018-10-19, 12:27   Link #969
Sparteh

Quote:
I don't think you know me enough to give such an evaluation.

As long as its weekly chapter has better standards than what hundreds of CN novels does w/ its daily updates then its fine as it is.
At this speed it might need at least 1.5k more chapters to finish. What is current release speed? 1 chapter every 7 days. Wouldn't it need about 30 years to finish? XD
Old 2018-10-19, 16:17   Link #970
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Debatable. A safe to assumption but we'll eventually see now won't we?
Old 2018-10-28, 11:51   Link #971
Honoakari
Lurking Member

So far this has been a boring year in terms of Kuro no Maou... Long travel arc with worldbuilding (which is nice and interesting, but with the update speed being so slow, it feels like wasted time...)

But at least we'll get the upcoming Calamara arc, which (I assume) is going to be the next climax in the story:

Spoiler for latest/upcoming events:
Old 2018-11-24, 15:58   Link #972
LG-MAX 2.o

This chapter 3 of the manga was cool.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-24, 22:48   Link #973
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoakari View Post
So far this has been a boring year in terms of Kuro no Maou... Long travel arc with worldbuilding (which is nice and interesting, but with the update speed being so slow, it feels like wasted time...)

But at least we'll get the upcoming Calamara arc, which (I assume) is going to be the next climax in the story:

Spoiler for latest/upcoming events:
Calamara is not going to be the last arc by far, using RPG's as a standard right now Kurono is level 50-60, it looks high by he needs to fight level 90-100 enemies with epic equipment and maxed stats.There are a lot of mysteries and unsolved problems so I expect KNM to be around 1500-2000 chapters long unless the author gives us a middle finger with a deus ex machina ending like the church collapsing from the inside or their God being killed my Mia.
Old 2018-11-25, 10:11   Link #974
shogoki_vnz

Quote:
...he needs to fight level 90-100 enemies with epic equipment and maxed stats...
it's there an explanation as to why the White Good divine protection is so strong? Or are the apostles relying on things other than the divine protection to be that strong?
shogoki_vnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 12:18   Link #975
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogoki_vnz View Post
it's there an explanation as to why the White Good divine protection is so strong? Or are the apostles relying on things other than the divine protection to be that strong?
I've heard some people say he might be bending the rules to give more power to his apostles, he's trying to exterminate every religion and God so it's possible but that's not official.
Judas and the others from the scientific branch are giving them the best treatment and equipment possible, the scientific branch is good enough to create an artificial apostle so it's easy to think they have something like 1+str drops or epic equipment ready for the apostles.
Old 2018-12-01, 15:59   Link #976
Honoakari
Lurking Member

Spoiler for OMG:
They didn't even reach Calamara...
Old 2018-12-01, 18:25   Link #977
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

A long time coming showdown...came on a rather large special ride as well.
Old 2018-12-23, 11:17   Link #978
lexlexz

his fang sword is definetly going to evolve now
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-23, 11:20   Link #979
lexlexz

demon heart plus demon armor plus berserk = transformation
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 17:00   Link #980
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanafi Bouchebout View Post
I wanted to start reading then I was told that the MC is dumb and Forgave the people that tortured him
IF that is true then I want to know if he did it of his own will or because of mind control ?
Plus did he kill a female so far cause from what I saw at the beginning he's gonna kill a lot more
I hate dumb MCs and I really want to read this one so someone please answer
You read that on 4chan, right?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gods, harem, human experimentation, yandere, yandere on parade