AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-09, 04:29   Link #10361
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

At Last the title became clear now... Lol.. King of Magic Arrow And Vanadises. Oh the title didn't mention about harem.. so maybe Tina will be out of commision after this arc.
Old 2017-02-09, 06:26   Link #10362
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Spoiler for v16:
Thanks for the info. I still hope Tigre can become king of Zhcted and Brune, both. No one aside from him that could be a sensible choice for Zhcted's throne is left now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@DragonOsman
I'm sure I wrote that Lim intervened the fight between Elen and Fine when Fine was about to give a fatal blow to Elen.
I guess I forgot. Thanks anyway, though.

So they continued fighting after that? Yeah, I think Elen's going to win and maybe kill Fine. Or maybe something will happen that disqualifies her as Vanadis and Bargren leaves her.

@Prongs: I'll point to my theory about the Void Vanadis' true role again. If I'm right, she could still come under Tigre if and when he becomes King of Zhcted.
Old 2017-02-09, 08:31   Link #10363
Marx-93

Honestly, the possibility that the Eugene faction wins but Eugene decides to give the throne to Tigre is becoming the most probable thing in my eyes: after rescuing him from Ganelon, Eugene will surely realize the mystical power of the black bow and the possible relation to Zirnitra, and that Tigre has all the qualities of a king.

I could see Eugene dying too, but then I think there would be no space for Tigre to take the throne in one volume; even with most vanadis, the Zchted nobility would have a hard time accepting him (who is after all a foreigner, no matter the origin of his dynasty) without Eugene's support.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-09, 08:35   Link #10364
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If Tigre can prove his connection to Tir na Fal and Zirnitra, he can probably get the people's support. He'll probably still need Eugene's help as well, though, so you're right either way I guess.
Old 2017-02-09, 12:07   Link #10365
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

@DragonOsman yes but probably it wouldn't Tina...
Old 2017-02-09, 12:28   Link #10366
DragonOsman
Dragon King

No, Tina's perfect. Notice how Ezendeis still isn't leaving her? And it also apparently chose her when she already had her current ambitions in her heart. The true role of the master of Ezendeis is probably to act as the kingdom's darkness, helping the king from the shadows with the dark decisions that he can't do himself. Tina would fit that role perfectly.
Old 2017-02-09, 13:21   Link #10367
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
No, Tina's perfect. Notice how Ezendeis still isn't leaving her? And it also apparently chose her when she already had her current ambitions in her heart. The true role of the master of Ezendeis is probably to act as the kingdom's darkness, helping the king from the shadows with the dark decisions that he can't do himself. Tina would fit that role perfectly.
But you say no to Yanderes... She is Yandere ya know...
Old 2017-02-09, 14:12   Link #10368
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Tina doesn't love Tigre (yet (I hope she'll fall for him soon, though)). We won't know until we see how she'll act towards him after falling for him.
Old 2017-02-10, 03:39   Link #10369
Chingaruna517

Guys, cant we just bypass the relationship between Tigre and Tina for a while? Their exact relationship is hazy right now.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 06:33   Link #10370
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I know, but it doesn't seem like there's going to be a replacement for her either with just one more Volume left. We'll have to stick with her whether we like it or not if that's the case.
Old 2017-02-11, 21:02   Link #10371
Verlon

Well this is a crazy theory to say the least but if her viralt gets destroyed then the authour can literally write her off.

I just don't how will the author is going to bring back tina. Even so making her getting along with the others is going to be hard too.
Verlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 22:51   Link #10372
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlon View Post
Well this is a crazy theory to say the least but if her viralt gets destroyed then the authour can literally write her off.

I just don't how will the author is going to bring back tina. Even so making her getting along with the others is going to be hard too.
Unless it was the creators order which is Tir Na Fal since Tir Na Fal create the Black Bow and Viralts.

Still, if the legend confirms about the Black Bow, Tigre will be automatically selected as heir of Zhcted Throne and Eugene will be Tigre's first minister for sure to handle the affairs but right now Tigre is one of Regin's minister as minister of Foreign Affairs to keep relationship between Brune and Zhcted good.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-12, 03:15   Link #10373
Verlon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Unless it was the creators order which is Tir Na Fal since Tir Na Fal create the Black Bow and Viralts.

Still, if the legend confirms about the Black Bow, Tigre will be automatically selected as heir of Zhcted Throne and Eugene will be Tigre's first minister for sure to handle the affairs but right now Tigre is one of Regin's minister as minister of Foreign Affairs to keep relationship between Brune and Zhcted good.
So when is the last volume coming out?
Old 2017-02-12, 05:58   Link #10374
Ramero

I think it will be released in end of spring or early summer.
Old 2017-02-13, 09:19   Link #10375
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlon View Post

That I don't know, but the Viralt's destruction or even disappearance may not means the death of the Vanadis at all. Heck, most Viralts are indestructible because their dragon made materials, which is designed to be more powerful than other weapons. Even the counter magic weapons such as Brune's Durandal can only negate the Dragon Weapon's power but not destroying it.

Also, even if the weapon itself is destroyed, the Vanadises are rarely seen dying from it. It only disappears/destroyed when the Vanadises themselves are killed. Sasha's case is one of the primary example where Bargren vanished after the former's death from her deteriorating health, and then chosen Fine as the new user instead.

Quote:
I think it will be released in end of spring or early summer.
I will be thinking that the possibility that the end arc itself will be more than mere 4 chapters because this is about the end, no?
Old 2017-02-13, 09:32   Link #10376
Ramero

Well the author may can extend to maybe at least end of summer or maybe early autumn?
Old 2017-02-13, 09:48   Link #10377
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Chingaruna: Verlon isn't talking about the Vanadis dying if her Viralt is destroyed, he's just considering the possibility of Valentina being taken out of the equation (i.e. her not being included in the harem or the total number of Vanadis, whether she remains alive or not) by destroying Ezendeis. Which should be possible for Tir na Fal since she's a goddess and Zirnitra is her familiar or something (with the Viralts originating from Zirnitra).

But yeah, I don't think that's going to happen even if it's possible. We need 7 Vanadis (the numbers 7 and 3 are important to the Madan no Ou lore, and I think the number 3 could be referring to Tir na Fal's 3 personalities now that I think of it, with the number 7 referring to the 7 demons and/or to the Viralts and Vanadis (both of which/whom also number 7)).
Old 2017-02-13, 16:23   Link #10378
Verlon

Quote:
@Chingaruna: Verlon isn't talking about the Vanadis dying if her Viralt is destroyed, he's just considering the possibility of Valentina being taken out of the equation (i.e. her not being included in the harem or the total number of Vanadis, whether she remains alive or not) by destroying Ezendeis. Which should be possible for Tir na Fal since she's a goddess and Zirnitra is her familiar or something (with the Viralts originating from Zirnitra).

But yeah, I don't think that's going to happen even if it's possible. We need 7 Vanadis (the numbers 7 and 3 are important to the Madan no Ou lore, and I think the number 3 could be referring to Tir na Fal's 3 personalities now that I think of it, with the number 7 referring to the 7 demons and/or to the Viralts and Vanadis (both of which/whom also number 7)).
I can't see Baba Yaga can resurrect after she got devoured. So really there's only 6 left who can come back unless ganelon manages to fully regained control of himself and that bring it down to 5 unless im made a silly mistake again.

My Zirnitra theories

1. Zirnitra could be her child and she sent him down to save the humans on her behalf. It could be her main reason why she stayed with tigre ancestors.

2. Zirnitra is a immensely powerful dragon god that tir nal fal sent down. Maybe edezdeis wants tir nal fal to be summoned in order to bring back the black dragon as well.

3. Zirnitra is true name for the black bow that tir nal fal had created.

The most confusing part is don't get is the viralt should know if the Zirnitra existed. I mean it said he created the weapons and uniquely each of them has their own personality. But he wasn't mention much afterwards.

And i think i read somewhere that the goddess once fought dragons and served them as well. In that ruin under ganelon home. I wonder that is that legit or just a made up legend.

Argh, too much thinking anyways i hope the author pull a good ending where everyone can make sense of it
Old 2017-02-13, 17:21   Link #10379
Chingaruna517

Quote:

My apologies for not seeing it more clearly, but considering her invasion towards Silesia and the already strained rift between herself and the Vanadises, one could ever wonder if even Tigre willing to accept her when he defeated Ganelon with the Ultimate version of the Charged Arrow Shot? And to make the point, even the unity from the Vanadises itself can be poised as problem, from the feuds to even distrust between all seven Vanadises.....

Quote:
Well the author may can extend to maybe at least end of summer or maybe early autumn?
Lets just hope this "last chapter" will not be served as yet another cliffhanger that will go turns and rounds but not getting any answers.
Old 2017-02-13, 17:48   Link #10380
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Verlon: The mural in Saint Groel shows part of the real legend. That three-headed dragon is Zirnitra and it's not supposed to be seen as a bad dragon. Zirnitra in Slavic Mythology is a god. In this series, it's apparently a servant of Tir na Fal. The Black Dragon King was the incarnation of Zirnitra, due to being the only one out of all the Madan no Ous so far who managed to manifest the power of the Black Bow to such a great extent. I quoted Kidstandout's PM to me about this earlier, so just read that. I'll find the post I quoted it in for you if you want.

Ganelon said that all of the demons are gone. The last two unnamed ones are also gone unless I read it wrong. But there were originally a total of 7. It'll take a number of years for them all to come back now.

@Chingaruna: If Tina's true role is to serve as the kingdom's darkness and do the dark stuff for the sake of the kingdom that Tigre wouldn't do but that he knows need to be done, then she doesn't really need to be redeemed. She just needs to agree to follow Tigre.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)