AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-10, 17:52   Link #221
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i knew he was going to do that goddam all clifthanger
Old 2009-04-10, 23:08   Link #222
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
The thing is though, 2 of the 3 could be out because there's that other newcomer that they were talking about. the one that only started reading manga about a year ago.
Oh, nice catch. Can't believe I actually forgot that. So now Aoki may be the only one to get in now? Whatever the case, we seem to get a new rival here. But I still find it hard to believe someone living in Japan and never read manga before, lolz.
Old 2009-04-11, 03:43   Link #223
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

That is damn evil ...

No one dies tho but still ..

That is damn evil cliffhanger :'<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-04-11, 04:24   Link #224
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Next week is color page.
I doubt they'll have a color page on them being depressed for not being it.
Old 2009-04-11, 15:43   Link #225
Xion Valkyrie

I thought the newcomer they were talking about was the former musician?
Old 2009-04-11, 19:54   Link #226
Wargumm1i
Hentai

What happen in the cliffhanger?
Old 2009-04-11, 20:29   Link #227
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
What happen in the cliffhanger?
well the editorial team spends all chapter debating about who to serialize and cancel, while the main characters await for the result , and the chapter ends when their editor calls them to give them the result.
Old 2009-04-11, 20:48   Link #228
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Ohhhh.......... okei lol.
Old 2009-04-11, 21:58   Link #229
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

There were originally 7 yes.. but in the end only 2 newcomers and 2 veteran picked.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-04-17, 11:47   Link #230
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i could wait for the scans so i dl the raw

Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-17, 12:17   Link #231
Cinocard

Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-17, 15:13   Link #232
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just read the scans

Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-17, 15:24   Link #233
Dark Mage

They finally got serialised. I feel sorry for Miho because Mashiro is so dense. It was a good thing Miho's mom warned her that Azuki might just lose the love of her life if they don't see each other just like Miho mom and Mashiro's uncle. It seems like misunderstanding is finally starting to come in between their relationship. That's what happens when you don't talk or see your partner. Its just gonna be the darn sad ending to their relationship like his uncle. Miho's gonna do that photo book, becomes famous , Mashiro gets pissed that she didn'y ask for his permission and Miho finds a new guy who loves her but unlike Mashiro actually talks with her, try to understand and help her, then she falls in love with the guy and dumps Mashiro with a smile. Mashiro also accepts being dumped with a smile saying that he got where he is due to Miho but maybe they should've seen each other instead of just e-mailing and they part ways. Each fulfills their dreams but they realize their dream of getting married was childish. so Miho is happy with her new man and career while stupid Mashiro just ends up alone with his manga as company and happy that somewhere Miho is still reading his mangas just like his dumb uncle. Lol this is what I think how the ending is gonna be
Old 2009-04-17, 15:53   Link #234
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Yeah, I can see that happening DM. But, I'm really glad they got serialized this time.
Old 2009-04-17, 16:59   Link #235
SageGaiGar
You are Next

It's where it should go, but they have a different support network than the mom and uncle. They'll be mining this for the drama of course.
Old 2009-04-17, 17:04   Link #236
cry
Berry Bunny

i'm getting sick of miho... how will you build something with mashiro if you can't start tell him about your worries girl! and it's not a shame to talk with a confiden (especially when she's a comprehensive one)
Old 2009-04-17, 19:11   Link #237
Nosauz

disenfranchised love... the only way I can see is some really f'ed up love story where one of the parties gets to their goal first, and the other sits feeling left behind or embarassed they didn't hold up their bargin, anyway the worst part of bakuman at the moment is the mihoxmashiro moments, they just don't build the tension they should, or their not all that touching.
Old 2009-04-17, 22:30   Link #238
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
They finally got serialised. I feel sorry for Miho because Mashiro is so dense. It was a good thing Miho's mom warned her that Azuki might just lose the love of her life if they don't see each other just like Miho mom and Mashiro's uncle. It seems like misunderstanding is finally starting to come in between their relationship. That's what happens when you don't talk or see your partner. Its just gonna be the darn sad ending to their relationship like his uncle. Miho's gonna do that photo book, becomes famous , Mashiro gets pissed that she didn'y ask for his permission and Miho finds a new guy who loves her but unlike Mashiro actually talks with her, try to understand and help her, then she falls in love with the guy and dumps Mashiro with a smile. Mashiro also accepts being dumped with a smile saying that he got where he is due to Miho but maybe they should've seen each other instead of just e-mailing and they part ways. Each fulfills their dreams but they realize their dream of getting married was childish. so Miho is happy with her new man and career while stupid Mashiro just ends up alone with his manga as company and happy that somewhere Miho is still reading his mangas just like his dumb uncle. Lol this is what I think how the ending is gonna be
Heh I wouldn't mind an ending like that considering how naive their "relationship is now way this is gonna end well. So unless Mashiro man's up it's just gonna end the same way it did with he's uncle.

Quote:
disenfranchised love... the only way I can see is some really f'ed up love story where one of the parties gets to their goal first, and the other sits feeling left behind or embarassed they didn't hold up their bargin, anyway the worst part of bakuman at the moment is the mihoxmashiro moments, they just don't build the tension they should, or their not all that touching.
Agreed. Don't really feel bad for them or have the urge for both of them to get together because their "relationship" doesn't feel all that real or strong just a bunch of love text notes send to each other lol.
Old 2009-04-17, 23:17   Link #239
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

OH YES OH YES OH YES!!!

*Dance around the room*

I dont know Im getting excited as well.

Omedetou .. I gues XD

Poor MAzuki tho.. Dont give in!

I <3 my MILF <3
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-04-17, 23:41   Link #240
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
OH YES OH YES OH YES!!!

*Dance around the room*

I dont know Im getting excited as well.

Omedetou .. I gues XD

Poor MAzuki tho.. Dont give in!

I <3 my MILF <3
haha, yeah the mom is godly hot.

Thinking that somehow everyone will 'pull through' or atleast learn something. MihoxMashiro is watching a car doing donuts in a parking lot til it runs out of gas.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, shounen