AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Rumble

Notices

View Poll Results: School Rumble Favourite Character(s) Poll (Multiple choice allowed)
Harima Kenji 491 67.35%
Karasuma Ooji 40 5.49%
Hanai Haruki 106 14.54%
Imadori Kyosuke 130 17.83%
Harry McKenzie 31 4.25%
Togou Masakazu 54 7.41%
Tsukamoto Tenma 153 20.99%
Sawachika Eri 446 61.18%
Suou Mikoto 172 23.59%
Takano Akira 110 15.09%
Tsukamoto Yakumo 401 55.01%
Sara Adiemus 48 6.58%
Ichijou Karen 134 18.38%
Lala Gonzales 48 6.58%
Nakamura 18 2.47%
Osakabe Itoko 82 11.25%
Anegasaki Tae 45 6.17%
Asou Hiroyoshi 43 5.90%
Yoshidayama Jirou 13 1.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 729. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-18, 12:57   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Favourite School Rumble Characters Poll (Multiple Choice)

Yay! Let's vote for our favorite School Rumble characters!

Not every School Rumble character is represented in this poll. If the thread proves popular enough and people don pitchforks demanding another poll with a second set of characters to vote for, then we’ll work something out.

This is a multiple choice poll and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every character, please try to limit your choice to your top 2 or 3 picks if you can. If you like the entire cast equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one character the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the characters you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible.

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    What this means is don't post something like this:

"VOTE FOR HARIMA" Or…"Tenma >>>>> Eri" Or… "DO NOT VOTE FOR TOGOU MASAKAZU!!!!111 "

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Old 2006-06-18, 13:01   Link #2
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Harima FTW!

He's gotta be one of my favourite male characters ever. Damn, he's just so funny. His constant failings just make me root for him more and more.

I also like Sawachika. She's the person I root for most after Harima. The dance scene from the first season was probably my favourite moment for her.
Old 2006-06-18, 13:02   Link #3
Calca
Expressionless

Harima, Eri, and Yakumo.

I would have voted for Asou but I didn't see his name until it was too late. Asou is cool because he seems like the only reasonable guy in the manga.
Old 2006-06-18, 13:17   Link #4
aperson

The entire cast is hilarious.
My top favourites would include (in no particular order): Harima, Eri, Ichijou, Mikoto, Imadori and Tae.
But, I could not watch the series without Eri's tsundere-ness and Karen.. uh I just like everything about her.
Old 2006-06-18, 14:08   Link #5
Truth-kun
Do the Penguin Dance!

Send a message via Yahoo to Truth-kun
My picks - Reasons
Eri - Being a flagger and all, how can't I include her?
Tenma - She's cute, though kinda thick in the head.
Akira - Mysterious. Yes I love mysterious characters.
Suou - The most mature among the four
Yakumo - The ideal japanese girl
Ichijou - So cute, so strong.
Imadori - The funniest character in school rumble.
Anegasaki - Hario~~~<3 is just so cool. I didn't like her in the Basketball Arc though
Harima - The best bad-ass turn nice-guy character in any anime/manga I've watched/read.

Last edited by Truth-kun; 2006-06-18 at 14:49.
Old 2006-06-18, 14:33   Link #6
diekirai
daisuki ♥ SHANA

imadori - everytime he shows up, he always manages to make me laugh ^_^v
tenma - super cute and funny ever since season one (love the shooting arrow ep, haha)
karasuma - people find him boring, but i think he's cool and mysterious, hoho. also so sweet to tenma >///<
eri - one of my favorite female characters, i really like her personality
asou and mikoto - basketball faction >///< fwee~
Old 2006-06-18, 19:38   Link #7
Anime Online

My top 3 choices are Harima, Eri & Tenma.

Tenma-chan : In the language of flowers, her name would be "Everything about you is funny."

Eri-chan : The choice is clear once she began to steal the whole show. A very adorable tsundere.

Harima-kun : The tough delinquent who is helpless before the power of love. His interaction with the rest of the School Rumble cast is memorable.
Old 2006-06-18, 23:50   Link #8
dreaming
dreaming

Send a message via MSN to dreaming
My choices are Eri, Tenma, Yakumo, Mikoto and Harima

Tenma : She seems like a joke herself and i cant stand laughing at things that she speaks. and she always does silly stuffs.

Eri : One of the character i fancy

Miko-chin : Just love her style. The D cups joke of hers.

Yakumo : My fave of them all..and what can i say..she look calm in everything she do. and her expression nv really change much..

Harima : The only guy that can make me laugh by how his love could be such a misunderstanding to everyone.
Old 2006-06-19, 12:16   Link #9
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

I went with Harima and Yakumo.

In the case of Harima, he's the character that makes School Rumble enjoyable.

As for Yakumo, her quiet personality, ability to read minds, and Mamiko Noto voice definitely reminds me a lot of Nodoka from Negima, and when I finally got a chance to see a Yakumo-centerd story, I definitely found her to be a likable character.
Old 2006-06-21, 01:33   Link #10
Shredder

Of course overwhelming Harima and Eri support. I heard that the manga turned more in their direction as a result of consistent fan poll support for them
Old 2006-06-22, 01:30   Link #11
Diedrupo

My favorite character is Rinko
Old 2006-06-25, 18:21   Link #12
LilleNisse

Ive got three that I really like.
First is Suou. Kindof the girl that I love in real life, makes me just love her.
I dont think shes one of the best looking characters but shes got a cute side, which attracts me to her.

Second is Yakumo. Cute, careing and just wonderfull as a person. Definitly a girl I like.

Third is Ichijou. The voice, I love it. Her personality, I love it. And, she can ripp the arm of you! (No, the last one wasnt seriouse, or was it?)
Old 2006-07-04, 00:34   Link #13
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

OMG harima and Eri are tied! 36 votes for both as of now.
Old 2006-07-04, 01:54   Link #14
ZODDGUTS

Voted for my favorite 3 characters and they are:

Harima: This guy just cracks me up he tries so hard but fells miserably.

Eri: Something about her makes me like her alot.

Karen: I like her shyness and how nice she is, hopefully she'll end up with Imadori because she really likes him.
Old 2006-07-04, 02:23   Link #15
Keitarou
Ninja

Eri and Harima are the characters which make it work for me. After 180 chapters of the manga I came to hate Tenma (actually make that 10 or so ;) ). She simply annoys the hell out of me and is the cause for stalling everything, aside from being a two-dimensional character with the least possibility of a development.

Don't care too much for the rest of the cast, they are fun when they appear, but it doesn't really matter when they don't. Gave out votes for Asou, Karen, Sarah and Yakumo though, because they were the most interesting and I like to see more of them.
Old 2006-07-07, 03:47   Link #16
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou
Eri and Harima are the characters which make it work for me. After 180 chapters of the manga I came to hate Tenma (actually make that 10 or so ). She simply annoys the hell out of me and is the cause for stalling everything, aside from being a two-dimensional character with the least possibility of a development.

Don't care too much for the rest of the cast, they are fun when they appear, but it doesn't really matter when they don't. Gave out votes for Asou, Karen, Sarah and Yakumo though, because they were the most interesting and I like to see more of them.

Yeah... Makes me wonder why did JK made Tenma the main character. Harima is the secondary, but he acts as the main nearly in all the episodes of SR season 1 and 2, OAV and Manga.

Asou is another interesting character...maybe if he would be given a push he would rival Harima's popularity, but Hanai's there to rival Harima.
Old 2006-07-07, 08:57   Link #17
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
1 ~ harima obviously
2 ~ eri...one of the best tsundere chara
3 ~ yakumo...just look at my sig >.<
4 ~ Imadori...always make me laugh when he gets beated up by lala
5 ~ itoko (sensei) she is hot, sexy and the only who can tame harima using violence...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-07-09, 11:19   Link #18
CarrierZ
aka cz

Send a message via MSN to CarrierZ
HARIMA! (I wouldn't even vote something else even if I got a million dollar for it)
Old 2006-07-09, 11:29   Link #19
Lost

Harima. Somehow this deliquent made me feel for him, and thats a wonder; considering my prejudiced-stereotype against delinquents.

Yakumo. She is HOT. She would make a perfect (well, almost) wife, imo. Except, it'll be hard keeping stuff from her

Hanai. I like him because his forward and honest.
Old 2006-07-09, 14:24   Link #20
ZhangKhaiEn
張凱恩

Man! For every forum, It's always Kenji who takes first place, then Eri and Yakumo catfight to be next to him.. xD

My votes go to:

Harima Kenji
Hanai Haruki
Imadori Kyosuke
Sawachika Eri
Suou Mikoto
Tsukamoto Yakumo
Ichijou Karen
Osakabe Itoko
Anegasaki Tae
Closed Thread