AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-16, 03:14   Link #521
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Now um I have gotten into the series and am at the beginning and have been up to date with the spoilers, do you guy's the cast will start to interact with each other in real life?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 10:57   Link #522
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Now um I have gotten into the series and am at the beginning and have been up to date with the spoilers, do you guy's the cast will start to interact with each other in real life?
There's already interactions between these characters IRL:
Yusaku x Aoi, Yusaku x Akira, Kusanagi x Ema.

I think it's safe to assume that the IRL interactions will increase and will involve even more characters. I mean, this show still have (hopefully) dozens more episodes to go. So, variety won't hurt and they can shuffle character-interactions between Vrains & IRL.
Old 2017-09-17, 12:50   Link #523
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
There's already interactions between these characters IRL:
Yusaku x Aoi, Yusaku x Akira, Kusanagi x Ema.

I think it's safe to assume that the IRL interactions will increase and will involve even more characters. I mean, this show still have (hopefully) dozens more episodes to go. So, variety won't hurt and they can shuffle character-interactions between Vrains & IRL.
I hope so, I like interactions between the main cast. It makes things more fun in my opinion.

Not to mention, I wonder how long till Yusaku's idenity gets found out.

Yah, I wonder how many episodes this series will have. I remember 5D was originally supposed to end at the tournament wasn't it?

I don't know how many episodes Arc V was supposed to have.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 13:07   Link #524
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I hope so, I like interactions between the main cast. It makes things more fun in my opinion.

Not to mention, I wonder how long till Yusaku's idenity gets found out.

Yah, I wonder how many episodes this series will have. I remember 5D was originally supposed to end at the tournament wasn't it?

I don't know how many episodes Arc V was supposed to have.
well for what i can see normally that series where supposed to last until a new expansion deck release, which normally take 3 years to happen, that was what normally lead to the serie have around 100 to 200 episodes at last, then since the new link pack was just released it will take a lot before they feel the need of release another new pack.

now ofcourse if the anime turn in a "bomb" with really low, low views and like then they could decide to end it more early as somehow almost what happened in arc-v while we get a lot of episodes near the end the audience was low and many angry peoples lead to the anime staff rush it on speed of light to end it as fast as they could.
anyway is too early to think about "the end", it pretty much gonna last at last one year even with low audience.
Old 2017-09-20, 11:26   Link #525
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Episode 19 is an important one. Lots and lots of revelations in this one. The duel continues to be impressive but the backstory takes the award for leaving me impressed.
Old 2017-09-20, 11:30   Link #526
Fairy Water

Well we are finally moving in the main plot.

This ep kinda tears my heart a bit.
It delivers well of how child abuse can affect their lives and their families altogether.

Btw Akira looks fragile but his Tingangle deck is scary af
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 13:23   Link #527
BPD Renegade

Ep 19: So, I guess the four out of six kids being Yuusaku, Aoi, Go, and Revolver speculation didn't pan out. Aoi's off the list, and Kusanagi's on it now. Go's debatable too at this point. If all the kids are suffering from PTSD, he didn't seem traumatized enough. Unless, he got over it because of the other orphans or something along that line.

Another piece of speculation that's up in the air after this episode is if the voice that introduced the "three things" concept to Yuusaku wasn't Revolver as initially assumed, but the AIs. It would make sense if the experiment was to create Ignis, and eventually, Ignis gained enough sentience to feel sympathy and communicate with one or two children, hence both Yuusaku and Revolver having the quirk. It would be ironic if the "person" Yuusaku has been looking for turns out to be the hostage he's been using as a bargaining chip the entire time.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 14:40   Link #528
Wandering Soul

So out of the six kids, we already know that Yusaku was one and I'm guessing Kusangi and Revolver were two of other kids. The other three probably haven't been introduced yet and none of the other characters really show signs of the trauma that the other kids have shown.
Old 2017-09-20, 23:37   Link #529
Fairy Water

^ No it's Kusanagi's brother not him.

Revolver could be one of the six but if his father is the scientist that run the kidnap project then he is on his own since he doesn't look that traumatized when lost to Playmaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Another piece of speculation that's up in the air after this episode is if the voice that introduced the "three things" concept to Yuusaku wasn't Revolver as initially assumed, but the AIs. It would make sense if the experiment was to create Ignis, and eventually, Ignis gained enough sentience to feel sympathy and communicate with one or two children, hence both Yuusaku and Revolver having the quirk. It would be ironic if the "person" Yuusaku has been looking for turns out to be the hostage he's been using as a bargaining chip the entire time.
interesting theory though the characteristic of the voice at that time and Ignis are way too different. I just like how Yuusaku is completely cold to Ignis lol

After this episode, we understand why he can't enjoy dueling anymore but all the times he smiled when dueling with Go and Emma, were they real?
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 06:59   Link #530
ImperialFlameGod8190

Brutal no doubt about it. This is getting dark but i have a feeling we won't know what happens for some time. It would be far too easy to have it resolved now

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series