AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-05-05, 10:05   Link #101
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Hmm...
I would be interested to try to spot animesuki's members on those days

Now if only I actually know how you guys look like...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 21:45   Link #102
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
http://www.animefestival.my/ticketing.html

Oh well, looks like we can start to get the tickets (online booking) on next thursday, or this sunday, if you're at KL, on Low Yat Plaza (one day only).
Am I the only one getting a 404 from the online preorder link?
Old 2012-05-05, 23:51   Link #103
abc0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Am I the only one getting a 404 from the online preorder link?
Do you mean this link? You should go with this link instead. (The site still don't has any detail about the concert, by the way)
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 00:55   Link #104
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

hrrmm Seems like it's not listed yet....yeah, why is the first one a 404....
Old 2012-05-06, 03:05   Link #105
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Wait what??
They are letting people to buy actual ticket first before online ticket purchase is opened?
Well, i hope they really do allocate some tickets for online purchase...
Kinda feel bad for the one that not in KL...
They want the local fans to get the tickets first, I can understand that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Knnb... I surrender my three kit-kat to Men In Green already hor, still wan to taichi to me. Can, provided you serve as my runner, aka personal slave.

For now, I say too early to tok logistics. Tok now oso no use. Like building castles in the air. Once the online ticketing open already, buy the tickets, then we come back to double confirm how many people going, how to go, how many rooms to book and so on.

Understand? Or my England too powerderful issit?
Should have taken you up on your slave offer and got him to go KL to queue (lol) judging from the picture of the queue

most of the front row tickets are gone. Wonder how big the concert area is. Should be bigger than Suntec at least.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 03:17   Link #106
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Should have taken you up on your slave offer and got him to go KL to queue (lol) judging from the picture of the queue

most of the front row tickets are gone. Wonder how big the concert area is. Should be bigger than Suntec at least.
What you think will happen if I go in LionsXII T-shirt and wave Singapore flag everywhere I go...?

Just to confirm that I read the details correctly, do the VIP concert tickets include entry to the festival?
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 03:22   Link #107
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Has the list for the performances for Singapore's AFA been announced already?
Old 2012-05-06, 03:47   Link #108
abc0716

Quote:

*Queue photo*

Never really expect the queue is such long, probably this will be a news on the media at here.

By the way, I wonder what's the max. capacity of the concert, and the one on last year, at Suntec, Singapore...

Quote:
Just to confirm that I read the details correctly, do the VIP concert tickets include entry to the festival?
According to the official site, yea.
Quote:
Each concert ticket is bundled with a festival and stage ticket.
Old 2012-05-06, 05:41   Link #109
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
Has the list for the performances for Singapore's AFA been announced already?
Nope, nothing except dates and location

Quote:
What you think will happen if I go in LionsXII T-shirt and wave Singapore flag everywhere I go...?

Singapore soccer fan is not an anime yet so you can't use the cosplay excuse...
Old 2012-05-06, 08:08   Link #110
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
They want the local fans to get the tickets first, I can understand that...

What then...10 am Thursday all mass DDOS the ticket site? I hope there will still be seating nonetheless...
Old 2012-05-06, 10:31   Link #111
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I would rather you dress in a business suit with gold cufflinks and a fat wallet, then go to the nearest secondary school shouting, "Sugar daddy looking for sweet lolis!".

Quote:
Yes. That is for the package.

OTOH : Cosplay is off. Can't find the costume I want.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 21:33   Link #112
JokerD

Tickets on sale tomorrow, although I still don't see the event on the ticketing website. Who's going to book the tickets once it's open?
Old 2012-05-08, 23:30   Link #113
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Tickets on sale tomorrow, although I still don't see the event on the ticketing website. Who's going to book the tickets once it's open?
We each book our own first. I also dun hav alot of cash to pay upfront for anyone lol.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-05-09, 02:46   Link #114
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
@dannychoo: How many of you attending AFA Malaysia can help with the Moekana tounaments? You need to know the rules. Me pay for your ticket.
Free ticket from Danny Choo...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 03:16   Link #115
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
We each book our own first. I also dun hav alot of cash to pay upfront for anyone lol.
Looks like you'll all be fighting with me and god knows how many others for it....

May the gods of Otaku Culture bless us....
Old 2012-05-09, 05:34   Link #116
abc0716

Quote:
For me, I will try the luck to get the seating ticket on the nearest TicketCharge outlet with my home, after I finish the work on tomorrow...

/me is prefer to attend day 2's concert.

In case the seating tickets on both day are already sold out (during evening), I will probably get a free standing ticket on either day instead....
Old 2012-05-09, 20:52   Link #117
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

10 more minutes. I hate standing by for tickets.

GOT THE TICKETS. I tried to order center but it is fully booked.....am I the only one playing RM337 for the whole thing? If order the tickets singly it will be RM172, ordering both at once is RM158.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-05-09 at 21:25.
Old 2012-05-09, 21:43   Link #118
JokerD

Got it, as feared the best seats are taken, got VIP L seats, but they don't show you where you seat is so I wonder if it's free seating within region.
Old 2012-05-09, 21:47   Link #119
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Well it is done...

Saturday E5-7

Sunday F 33-35

How about you all?

And the thing seems to be by courier right?
Old 2012-05-09, 21:49   Link #120
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I got the C seats. Why aren't you guys camping? Where is TRL now? How much did you guys pay?