AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-11-16, 16:48   Link #1
Kuroi_Washi

Send a message via MSN to Kuroi_Washi
Saint Seiya Hades Sanctuary Discussion

Does someone know when is going to come out, I'd heard rumors that is was going to come out november 14th, but for obvious reasons it was a fake rumor...

I also saw there was going to be release a movie that was continuing (sp) the saga of hades to the saga of heaven, I need to look up again the page where i saw this info.

PS: If someone can make a post of the november/december inc anime plz do, like it was done in the last forum for the octuber releases.
Kuroi_Washi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 17:58   Link #2
brightman
Ancient Member

Apparently it opens next Febuary: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=4247
Old 2003-11-17, 02:05   Link #3
Kuroi_Washi

I found the other forum where i got the info, The movie is due to air febuary 14th, in this page you can see some pictures: http://sj.shueisha.co.jp/contents/kurumada/index.html the tentative name is "Saint Seiya, Kamigami to no ketsubetsu" that it means something like "Saint Seiya, Good bye to the gods, or with the gods", but a newspaper called "Daily Sports" says that the possible tittle is "SAINT-SEIYA TENKAI-HEN JOSHO-OVERTURE" that it roughly translate to "Saint Seiya, Heaven saga prologue".

If you want to see some pictures you can check in this link, but the forum is in SPANISH, and the pictures CONTAIN SPOILERS from the hades saga... watched them at your own risk....

http://otakusdevenezuela.com/PHP-Nuk...viewtopic&t=42

Thanks for the link Brightman, but my main question is still unanwser, when is the new Saint Seiya Hades, Hell Chapter due to come out?
Old 2003-11-24, 15:23   Link #4
Kuroi_Washi

Well its been a while, and still no new on this next chapter for the Hades Saga, it's quite disapointing , and now there is a trailer out there for the next movie of the series, I really hope that it doesnt come out first before finishing the Hades Saga, because the movie already has a release date....

This is a link that a friend gave me of the video trailer, is low res, but is better than nothing http://www.geocities.com/dragon_lord22003/tenkai256.mpg
Old 2003-11-24, 18:52   Link #5
brightman
Ancient Member

Hmm... I was under the impression that the movie will be the continuation of the Hades saga... There isn't any time to release any more OVAs from now until Febuary after all.
Old 2003-11-25, 01:35   Link #6
Kuroi_Washi

Yeah Brightman, this movie is suppose to be after the Hades Saga, that is why its a prologue of the Zeus Saga or Heaven Saga, but by the looks of it, it's going to be release before the Hades saga ends.....
Old 2003-11-25, 09:43   Link #7
brightman
Ancient Member

No, I meant the movie itself will be the conclusion of the Hades saga and the prelude to the Heaven saga. The Hades OVAs are finished and have been finished for a while. So the only Saint Seiya project going on is the movie.
Old 2003-11-26, 08:41   Link #8
OrO
Vega

Send a message via ICQ to OrO Send a message via AIM to OrO Send a message via MSN to OrO
lol there will be a hell saga , Hade saga didn t end yet ay all !
but strangely they will release first themovie and after the end of Hades saga
OrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-26, 21:45   Link #9
Kuroi_Washi

Yeah i know Oro, that is what worries me, with the movie they will spoil the ending of the Hell Chapter, before seeing it... :S
Old 2003-12-09, 17:44   Link #10
Futhark
Inactive Member

Hell Chapter images

Hi everyone,
this is my first time in this forum... I've found it intresting and then I've wanted to join you, especially I'm here for Saint Seiya. I've been grown up by Seiya's and the other saints' adventures.
I'd like to ask you some questions about the brand new "Hell Chapter". When is it supposed to air? Next year maybe... I've never found anywhere such information.
But I'm quite sure that this new Chapter has already been realised because I got a trailer-like video showing how Shun's become Hades, and the Bronze Saints with the divine cloths.
Please, if some of you knows much more than I do, answer this message. We can have a little conversation. Bye
Futhark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 01:05   Link #11
TakefujiYami
Inactive Member

Unhappy Saint Seiya Hades question

Hey i got a question for anyone who has seen the Saint Seiya Hades OVA's.

Ive read several synopses of Saint Seiya and ive been told that Hades possesses Shun sometime in the storyline. I just want to know, does this happen in the Hades OVA's, the anime series, or if its just in the manga.

help is greatly appreciated!!!! thanks a lot!!

*PS - ive seen 3 english episodes of Saint Seiya and im already hooked....addicting, aint it?*
TakefujiYami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 03:24   Link #12
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakefujiYami
Hey i got a question for anyone who has seen the Saint Seiya Hades OVA's.

Ive read several synopses of Saint Seiya and ive been told that Hades possesses Shun sometime in the storyline. I just want to know, does this happen in the Hades OVA's, the anime series, or if its just in the manga.

help is greatly appreciated!!!! thanks a lot!!

*PS - ive seen 3 english episodes of Saint Seiya and im already hooked....addicting, aint it?*

Hi there As you say this series are totally adicting. But tell me, where did you watched those 3 english episodes?

Well, Just a little briefing before answering your question:
Saint Seiya "Officially" ended 15 years ago in the saga of poseidon, ep 114. But Mazamy Kurumada the creator of Saint Seiya was planning to end the series in the saga of Hades. But due to many problems, the series had to be stoped abruptly, and Mazamy made a quick ending in the saga of Poseidon. However, this changed 1 year ago when in november 2002 bandai aired the OVAS of Saint Seiya based on the hades chapter of the manga. This happened due to the pressure comming from the fans of the anime who wanted to see a worthy ending for the series (Count me in )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saint Seiya was a manga before, and the only part of the manga that was not animated was the saga of hades, which is supposed to be the ending the anime. In that saga Andromeda is the reecarnation of Hades in this world (I won't give you more details, I don't want to spoil too much)Andromeda will awake his true self once Hades decides that it is the time to do so. Therefore, the most probable thing is that hades will take over shun's body in the OVAS too. But it is not possible to confirm that yet since there are only 13 OVAS for now. These are basically the first half of the hades' saga that is divided into Santuary Chapter and Hell Chapter.

I highly suggest you to watch the 114 episodes before watching the OVAS, because they are a continuation of the story and people who are unfamiliar to this anime could find it quiet dissappointing due to the lack of character development. There is a lot of character develpment, even with most enemies, but the main charaters are explored at the beggining of the series.

Go to www.saint-seiya.com.ar for more information. I hope I have been helpful to you.
Old 2004-01-04, 16:40   Link #13
TakefujiYami
Inactive Member

Hey wow, thanks. that really helps!

btw, YTV is playing Saint Seiya on Fridays so ive been watchin it for about 3 weeks....too bad they only play one episode a week. But thats where ive seen the 3 english eps.

thanks for ur help!
Old 2004-01-04, 21:00   Link #14
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakefujiYami
Hey wow, thanks. that really helps!

btw, YTV is playing Saint Seiya on Fridays so ive been watchin it for about 3 weeks....too bad they only play one episode a week. But thats where ive seen the 3 english eps.

thanks for ur help!
YTV? is that a US channel?

Did you watch the 3 first episodes?
Old 2004-01-05, 02:41   Link #15
TakefujiYami
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
YTV? is that a US channel?

Did you watch the 3 first episodes?
its Canadian, actually :P

and it wasnt the first three, ive seen Hyoga's and Shun's fights in that weird tournament at the beginning, and there was one other episode ive seen but cant quite remember what it was. but neways, thats it ^^
Old 2004-03-31, 00:10   Link #16
dark_angel23

SAint seiya

i forgot the end of the hades saga is in the 13 episode?
dark_angel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 00:15   Link #17
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_angel23
i forgot the end of the hades saga is in the 13 episode?
Yes.... and....... no, it is the end of the hasdes santuary chapter, but hades will continue in the hell chapter, which is supposed to be more than 13 episodes (I'm not sure) but some say that the whole hades chapter will last about 39 episodes.
Old 2004-03-31, 05:03   Link #18
dark_angel23

Quote:
Yes.... and....... no, it is the end of the hasdes santuary chapter, but hades will continue in the hell chapter, which is supposed to be more than 13 episodes (I'm not sure) but some say that the whole hades chapter will last about 39 episodes.

and i'll take years like the end of asgard saga and the begining of hades saga no
you don't know when?

i'm 23 years old and i grow up with that anime
Old 2004-03-31, 10:03   Link #19
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_angel23

and i'll take years like the end of asgard saga and the begining of hades saga no
you don't know when?

i'm 23 years old and i grow up with that anime
The hell chapter is suppossed to be aired in november. And as you know Saint Seiya has come back from the ashes and now they are working on the manga of episode G which based on the story of all the gold saints and how they got their gold cloths.
This will be probably another animated saga

Oh and Kurumada is seriously considering to animate the Zeus chapter Because the new movie of SS clearly shows that Hades is not the end of the series.

May be you will be 30 years old when this series is over.
Old 2004-03-31, 20:58   Link #20
dark_angel23

Quote:
The hell chapter is suppossed to be aired in november. And as you know Saint Seiya has come back from the ashes and now they are working on the manga of episode G which based on the story of all the gold saints and how they got their gold cloths.
This will be probably another animated saga

Oh and Kurumada is seriously considering to animate the Zeus chapter Because the new movie of SS clearly shows that Hades is not the end of the series.

May be you will be 30 years old when this series is over.

what is episode G and where i can find it
can you tell me ?
and where did you find those information of Saint Seiya :P TELL ME PLEASE