Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Yea sure say that all you want you'll be back for more
Quote:
Gosh I guess most people here are very close minded. It is crazy but whatever
If we were close minded, we were away of this failure called Bleach, but instead we are here reading and taking it easy, having fun laughing about it and not crying or flaming.

About Riruka... i don't know, it's the same formula of Hiyori, i thought that she was great, but Kubo ruined it. So Riruka until now, is old news to me. Besides she is between a bunch of plotless chapters without any sense at all. So, yeah... Loli, petanko, whatever, she doesn't call my attention. I was more interested in Unagiya .
Old 2011-02-04, 10:26   Link #62
secretzfan
*Fansubber

But Riruka is a little different don't you think. She is not just a flaming character since she like Ichigo
Old 2011-02-04, 10:34   Link #63
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
But Riruka is a little different don't you think. She is not just a flaming character since she like Ichigo
it only took the best part of 6 chapters and one whole page dedicated to staring at his face to realise she thought wrongly that ichigo was cute.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-02-04, 11:51   Link #64
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
it only took the best part of 6 chapters and one whole page dedicated to staring at his face to realise she thought wrongly that ichigo was cute.
I know that was funny. And this chapter she was worried for Ichigo lol so she seems only a little kinder and with that whole love thing too. I don't remember Hiyori liking anything
Old 2011-02-04, 12:01   Link #65
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I think Kubo is aware of how much his manga sucks because Ichigo's reaction is basically the same of mine, you cant just randomly throw him into training with no information and expect him to do it.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2011-02-04, 12:17   Link #66
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Chapter wasn't great but had decent humor. I thought Chad telling Ichigo about the badge then being told that Ichigo had already figured it out seemed kinda unnecessary--why not just show Ichigo figuring it out for himself? The Yakuza pig's dialogue was the highlight.

Quote:
She's beginning to distinguish herself from Hiyori a bit. Besides the crush, Riruka's attitude seems to be due much more to her being spoiled and used to getting her way unlike Hiyori, who's just bitchy in general.

So we might get to see more of her cheerful side than we did with Hiyori. Seems like she's easily amused by cute things after all. I'm also kinda looking forward to her meeting Orihime because I'm betting she'll hate her guts for being "competition" like with Meloly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
you cant just randomly throw him into training with no information and expect him to do it.
Yet that's exactly what's going to happen.

Old 2011-02-04, 13:35   Link #67
kitten320

Quote:
no where does Grimmy fit news came out Ttie is contuning it for 10 years to get Grimmy back
Lol so is it save Grimmy arc now?
Old 2011-02-04, 13:49   Link #68
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Chapter wasn't great but had decent humor. I thought Chad telling Ichigo about the badge then being told that Ichigo had already figured it out seemed kinda unnecessary--why not just show Ichigo figuring it out for himself? The Yakuza pig's dialogue was the highlight.

She's beginning to distinguish herself from Hiyori a bit. Besides the crush, Riruka's attitude seems to be due much more to her being spoiled and used to getting her way unlike Hiyori, who's just bitchy in general.

So we might get to see more of her cheerful side than we did with Hiyori. Seems like she's easily amused by cute things after all. I'm also kinda looking forward to her meeting Orihime because I'm betting she'll hate her guts for being "competition" like with Meloly

Yes maybe will see it agian hopefully it won't be as harsh, but what if Kon gets involved.

Yet that's exactly what's going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Lol so is it save Grimmy arc now?
Yes Kubo makes a guy a damsel in distress
Old 2011-02-04, 14:07   Link #69
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Gosh I guess most people here are very close minded. It is crazy but whatever
I'm not closed mined
Old 2011-02-04, 14:34   Link #70
Kallen4life

Hope - it's a powerful force

Hope that Bleach might rise to it's former, better days once again

or maybe some are just here for the lulz
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2011-02-04, 15:06   Link #71
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I'm not closed mined
No you just seemed like it since you won't take anyone who says Bleach is getting good.

But any way I am not really mad just calm. Nothing seems that abd when you rewatch Bleach again
Old 2011-02-04, 15:30   Link #72
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
No you just seemed like it since you won't take anyone who says Bleach is getting good.

But any way I am not really mad just calm. Nothing seems that abd when you rewatch Bleach again
Its not getting good -__-
But overall bleach isn't really bad
Old 2011-02-04, 16:24   Link #73
Irkalla
I asked for this

Bleach does have it's perks, the story is not one of them, tho. I read it because it's so bad that it's amusing, especially the dialogue + because of nii-sama.
Old 2011-02-04, 16:28   Link #74
Fran~
floating away...

No, Bleach isn't the worst manga ever, but what bothers me is that Kubo made a lot of mistakes after the SS arc (the best Arc so far), but the biggest mistake was the way he finished KT Arc, because IMHO, that Arc never ended. So many questions in the air besides so many contradictions with what you could call "plot".

And now, week after week we're talking about bewbs because there is nothing more to talk, because everything is upside down, Kubo starts to tell something then he goes to another one.

First the big question was about Isshin, then about Ishida, then Karin, then Unagiya, suddenly Ginjo invited some ramen to Ichigo... WTF?.

And now Ichigo is making the same loop of the Vizards, training under the orders of some crazy girl and a bunch of weird people.

What about if Kubo just starts to solve their own puzzles?.
Old 2011-02-04, 16:37   Link #75
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Aww but I found some question raised after SS arc too that took a while to answer. I re watched the SS arc and there were things left out that were completed in the Arranacar arc and Decide.
Basically Bleach works like finsih a arc with question and answer them mid to late next arc
Old 2011-02-04, 16:52   Link #76
Fran~
floating away...

hhmmm... no...
Questions from SS Arc are still on the air. SS Arc still is the best because it sets the standard of what we could find. But Kubo is almost avoiding to solve their own questions.

The Hougyoku
The King
Isshin's past
The situation of a lot of characters left aside

Kubo is now living the day, if he needs new characters to do it, he creates them and he doesn't care what he left behind.

All of that without even to mention that his protagonist is one of the most boring ever. If you ask me, the real protagonist here is Urahara, because everything is connected to him, he knows all the answers. The funny thing is that Urahara proved that his trial was unfair and we don't know his new standard because the outcome of KT Arc.

None of those thing seems to worry to Kubo, he is working in whatever he is "thinking".
Old 2011-02-04, 22:45   Link #77
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Yes all those things are questions that needed to be answered and will be answered no matter how you see it. He isn't working what he is thinking in fact I really don't think he cared most for some of ararnacar arc since he planned for it to be so short the questions.
Ichigo isn't boring but he is dumb he isn't fun like Yusuke
Old 2011-02-04, 22:55   Link #78
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
this .. just this .. pretty please

maybe Oda can do it on his lunch breaks ?
lol i was thinking the same thing! or maybe arakawa should do it. there are better writers out there who could make bleach brilliant again.

the main plot is still there and still workable. i honestly thought that ichigo getting his powers back would have something to do with aizen's main goal. i mean, we don't even know why he was after the soul king. and what about isshin? so many loose ends that needs to be tied up. bringing new characters without giving resolution to the previous hanging questions only makes the story more complicated. i think that's why we're all here complaining about kubo's writing.

Quote:
None of those thing seems to worry to Kubo, he is working in whatever he is "thinking".
why should he worry? he's earning loads of money each week whether his manga sucks or not. he still has his loyal fans who would love to devour anything bleach, t-shirts, toys, lunch boxes, etc. merchandising can be pretty powerful.
Old 2011-02-05, 14:56   Link #79
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Im calling it now, the kid whos playin games has somethin to do with his powers bein about games.

btw, anyone notice Riruka's lips? :3
Old 2011-02-05, 15:25   Link #80
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
The only thing I hate about Bleach is the Filler Eps in the anime.. the manga otherhand I still enjoy reading, Battles scenes in Bleach is still top notch to read, the last arc is probably my favorite out off all of them.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion