AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-07-13, 14:40   Link #21
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

And it's chapter 7... (Edit: Gah, first post is too long to edit now, so i added it into 2nd post)

I ended up have to self-censored my own vocabularies and pick some more M/PG words simply due to the general writing tone so far.

Could make me sounds narcissist, but another thing I realised after starting writing these fanfict, is how much I enjoyed reading your own fanfic. Like you feel your imagination is further entrenched in your brain after rereading it

Spoiler for Chapter 7:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-13 at 15:34.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 23:50   Link #22
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
And it's chapter 7... (Edit: Gah, first post is too long to edit now, so i added it into 2nd post)

I ended up have to self-censored my own vocabularies and pick some more M/PG words simply due to the general writing tone so far.

Could make me sounds narcissist, but another thing I realised after starting writing these fanfict, is how much I enjoyed reading your own fanfic. Like you feel your imagination is further entrenched in your brain after rereading it
Another excellent installment, and I see the two of them have progressed to engaging in their rituals while fully undressed (or I'm assuming that's what you implied, or at least, that Ayase was topless). In either case, I'm looking forwards to seeing how Ayase will take her sweet sweet revenge.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 01:19   Link #23
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Another excellent installment, and I see the two of them have progressed to engaging in their rituals while fully undressed (or I'm assuming that's what you implied, or at least, that Ayase was topless). In either case, I'm looking forwards to seeing how Ayase will take her sweet sweet revenge.
Ah crap, thank for pointing that out.

What i thought about that screen was not exactly Ayase being topless (sorry, have to disappoint you on that =(, i promise there will be some development next chapter on their relationship through ). More like because she was careless and came into the session wearing only a loose shirt and not wearing a bra. Which means when her upper chest was bounded with ropes. the shirt will hug tightly on her body and yeah, effectively Kuroneko would see everything, and her touch will be also as effective as direct touch

I didn't realise until you mentions it, so I probably should put an explanation on it into the chapter

Edit: added this paragraphs, hopefully it will make it more clear:
Quote:
The reason that I was so conscious about it right now is because without wearing a bra, and being strongly bounded by these ropes, my loose light-purple T-shirt ended up hugging tight onto my skin. And…. displaying the shape and… everything of my chest to naked eyes….
Because my writing style here was actually influenced a lot by the Oreimo light novel, and in there a lot of times how one dressed was illustrated by pictures, help the author to spend less time on describing the situation (how a place looks like, how one dress, and etc). I guess it's called 'Light' Novel for a reason as they strip out a lot of description part and only forcus on the plots

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-14 at 02:08.
Old 2015-07-14, 03:15   Link #24
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Ah crap, thank for pointing that out.

What i thought about that screen was not exactly Ayase being topless (sorry, have to disappoint you on that =(, i promise there will be some development next chapter on their relationship through ). More like because she was careless and came into the session wearing only a loose shirt and not wearing a bra. Which means when her upper chest was bounded with ropes. the shirt will hug tightly on her body and yeah, effectively Kuroneko would see everything, and her touch will be also as effective as direct touch

I didn't realise until you mentions it, so I probably should put an explanation on it into the chapter

Edit: added this paragraphs, hopefully it will make it more clear:

Because my writing style here was actually influenced a lot by the Oreimo light novel, and in there a lot of times how one dressed was illustrated by pictures, help the author to spend less time on describing the situation (how a place looks like, how one dress, and etc). I guess it's called 'Light' Novel for a reason as they strip out a lot of description part and only forcus on the plots
I see, I was wondering if this particularly chapter was causing me to get the yuri goggles. IDK, maybe it's also my preconceptions of BDSM- I know some people don't link it directly to sex, but when it comes to the relatively little experience I have with it in real life (which I am reluctant to discuss on an open thread- maybe by pm if you're interested), well, lets just say it was very sexual in nature.
Old 2015-07-14, 11:00   Link #25
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I see, I was wondering if this particularly chapter was causing me to get the yuri goggles. IDK, maybe it's also my preconceptions of BDSM- I know some people don't link it directly to sex, but when it comes to the relatively little experience I have with it in real life (which I am reluctant to discuss on an open thread- maybe by pm if you're interested), well, lets just say it was very sexual in nature.
I do totally agree on this front, and that's why I think I can enjoy writing the rest of the story a fair bit.

I means generally you have to have a confirmed relationship , then intimidate acts, then go with more kinky. But here we pretty much having it go backward which is kinda a fascinated set up (and it's canon too, as the two actually started it before they even acknowledge each other as Kirino's friend, or became friend)

In some way, I guess it's quite similar to a standard anime/manga set up, where the mc is thrown into an unfamiliar ground before being equipped to deal with it. For example, Guys being transported to a fantasy world before he got his power awakened. Or girls were forced to stay with future love interests due to some reasons even before they shows affections to each other (and vice versa).

On the yuri front.... As long as you will still keep reading, then I won't spoil it...
Old 2015-07-16, 05:52   Link #26
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Was busy past few days, and probably will be well into the weekend. But got a bit of time, so I wrote the first half of chapter 8.

Too tired right now to reread/ proof-read. I probably will do it later before writing the 2nd part. Hopefully before or by latest the end of the weekend.

Got the rest of chapter 8 and chapter 9 planned. but still quite unclear about chapter 10 onward atm

Spoiler for Unfinished Chapter 8:
Old 2015-07-17, 03:42   Link #27
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Was busy past few days, and probably will be well into the weekend. But got a bit of time, so I wrote the first half of chapter 8.

Too tired right now to reread/ proof-read. I probably will do it later before writing the 2nd part. Hopefully before or by latest the end of the weekend.

Got the rest of chapter 8 and chapter 9 planned. but still quite unclear about chapter 10 onward atm
A few typos I saw in there which I have fixed in bold on the version below:

Spoiler for unfinished chapter 8 119's edit:

Hmmmm.... Ayase has some new idea, this will be good. Assuming you're writers' block has to do with ideas for what sort of kinky adventures you want Ayase and Kuroneko to get up to, well, I can think of a few ways to mix chuunibyou and BDSM, mind you, you've probably thought of most of the ones that are tame enough for them to try at their current level of intimacy... Let just say I have quite the sadistic mind, so some of my ideas were rather... hardcore (though I would be willing to share the more hardcore ones by pm if you're interested).

But, as for some of the tamer ones, the first one that comes to mind is that candles are great for both chuuni psuedo-occult rituals and wax play!

Another possibility that comes to mind, this one really working best for Ayase's turn domming involves Kuroneko, nekomimi cosplay, a collar, and a leash.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2015-07-17 at 04:19.
Old 2015-07-17, 18:45   Link #28
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
A few typos I saw in there which I have fixed in bold on the version below:

Spoiler for unfinished chapter 8 119's edit:

Hmmmm.... Ayase has some new idea, this will be good. Assuming you're writers' block has to do with ideas for what sort of kinky adventures you want Ayase and Kuroneko to get up to, well, I can think of a few ways to mix chuunibyou and BDSM, mind you, you've probably thought of most of the ones that are tame enough for them to try at their current level of intimacy... Let just say I have quite the sadistic mind, so some of my ideas were rather... hardcore (though I would be willing to share the more hardcore ones by pm if you're interested).

But, as for some of the tamer ones, the first one that comes to mind is that candles are great for both chuuni psuedo-occult rituals and wax play!

Another possibility that comes to mind, this one really working best for Ayase's turn domming involves Kuroneko, nekomimi cosplay, a collar, and a leash.
Ah thank. Other than the first word "love" as I intentionally leave it like Mai was interrupting Ayase speech. Maybe there's a better way to do it?

Feel free to pm me any ideas. But honestly i felt like false advertisement here. As I spent more time writing about their emotional struggle than on the BDSM act itself... Can't go too graphic too as the tone so far was pretty M (rating) ~ish

Anyway, chapter 8. All hell breaks lose. It struggled me quite a bit, one because it's really long, >1.5x of normal chapter. But another is i was in doubt over whether i should bring this up so soon. Like.. I don't know... when i first wrote the first few chapters... it felt like "Who care, I will just write whatever I thought down". But by now, there's a lots of doubting over "hmm, would this fit, how will i go from there..."

Spoiler for Chapter 8:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-17 at 18:58.
Old 2015-07-18, 08:16   Link #29
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

I see things certainly are escalating in Kuroneko and Ayase's relationship. We have officially gone from yuri subtext to full-blown yuri! It definitely implies they will get more intimate in time, but I suppose you could go with something to do with them struggling over how they really feel about each other... When it does come time for them to get more intimate, I suspect the best route with regard to the more graphic stuff is to tastefully imply what they did, rather than go into lurid detail.

As for the false advertising, I suppose it could be, but it is nonetheless interesting and I am enjoying this so far. You're right about it being different from how normal BDSM relationships- essentially getting kinky before they get intimate. Still, looking forward to see how this works out.

As for the whole BDSM thing itself, I suspect it would be a while before they would be ready to graduate to anything like wax play- as much as the candles would fit into the whole chuuni ritual aspect. IDK, the pet play thing might work- i.e. placing her in something like cat ears, leash, collar, etc, and would fit the who Kuroneko thing. But really, in terms of kink, they haven't even gotten to the light spanking stage yet lol! That said, I suppose something like that could be part of Kuroneko's revenge... I would also mention that I almost wonder if Kuroneko would be into some light biting, but that might be a bit to cliche.

Only one typo I could see, at least in this read through:

Quote:
Ah….. I would like to capture this look on her face with my phone. Bbut I didn’t want to share this expression of her to anyone. Not to her otaku friends. Not to oniisan. Not to even Kirino…

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2015-07-18 at 08:36.
Old 2015-07-18, 10:23   Link #30
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I see things certainly are escalating in Kuroneko and Ayase's relationship. We have officially gone from yuri subtext to full-blown yuri! It definitely implies they will get more intimate in time, but I suppose you could go with something to do with them struggling over how they really feel about each other... When it does come time for them to get more intimate, I suspect the best route with regard to the more graphic stuff is to tastefully imply what they did, rather than go into lurid detail.

As for the false advertising, I suppose it could be, but it is nonetheless interesting and I am enjoying this so far. You're right about it being different from how normal BDSM relationships- essentially getting kinky before they get intimate. Still, looking forward to see how this works out.

As for the whole BDSM thing itself, I suspect it would be a while before they would be ready to graduate to anything like wax play- as much as the candles would fit into the whole chuuni ritual aspect. IDK, the pet play thing might work- i.e. placing her in something like cat ears, leash, collar, etc, and would fit the who Kuroneko thing. But really, in terms of kink, they haven't even gotten to the light spanking stage yet lol! That said, I suppose something like that could be part of Kuroneko's revenge... I would also mention that I almost wonder if Kuroneko would be into some light biting, but that might be a bit to cliche.

Only one typo I could see, at least in this read through:
Hey thank once again

Checking this on my phone right now so I will go doing a more proper proof reading and fix that typo later.

I am well awarded that I am behind at the whole BDSM progress (we only gotten to abandonment play now which is fairly light as far as I have read). Basically was not even passing the confirmation of power exchange part. So still far from the more popular mental and physical pleasure side of BDSM. Still need for more intimacy level before they could move to any more advanced stage. If you have any light BDSM idea feel free to suggest, I already working my brain on some of your suggested idea, but can't promise I will be able to cooperate them yet

( and in my defence, it took the LN 9 volumes for hand-holding and 12 volume for that certain kiss to happens. I think the progress we have here already light speed in comparison)

In some ways I guess the BDSM has been used as plot device for relationship progression rather than as the main plot. Will love a day that I can go with more kinky stuffs, reread them and think "well it still fit well with the development".

But then I did not expect that I could go this far in their relationship when I first wrote Chapter 1. So finger-crossed that I can keep hold on my enthusiasm till we see the end of it.

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-18 at 10:38.
Old 2015-07-18, 19:56   Link #31
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Finally could have time to reread, fix and rewrite some parts of chapter 8. The event should flow much smoother now.

My planned chapter 9 gonna be fairly short, i think. Unless I could expand them and combine it with whatever happens next in chapter 10, which I still have problem with planning them out.

Oh well, it should go well eventually. Not the first time things has gone differently with what i planned. Even the event of this chapter 8 was also fairly altered as i wrote it

Spoiler for Chapter 8 - updated:
Old 2015-07-20, 19:08   Link #32
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Let's start on Chapter 9. Still unfinished through, and Kirino make a reapperance:

Spoiler for Unfinished Chapter 9:
Old 2015-07-21, 11:34   Link #33
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
You pervert cat!! You stole my Ayase’s first kiss…
I see we have another addition to the many faces of Kuroneko:

Kuroneko, Shironeko, Denpaneko, Kamineko, Yamineko, Kinkyneko, Yurineko, and now Hentaineko! Looking foward to see how her (and Ayase) develop from here.

I can see how this was a bit of a shock, even if Kirino's reaction seems a bit extreme, especially for someone strongly implied to be in an incestuous relationship with her brother! But, on the other hand, it seems like she saw it coming, when she figured out (though Kuroneko denied it), that it was, in fact Kuroneko herself who kissed Ayase, so she must have kinda seen this coming since she discovered their BDSM lifestyle. It am interested to see how Kirino comes to terms with this... maybe once she takes it upon herself to read up on Kuroneko and Ayase's lifestyle herself, she'll even come home to onii-chan with some ideas!

Also, I wonder if Mai is going to find out about Ayase's relationship, and what her reaction would be.
Old 2015-07-22, 17:02   Link #34
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I see we have another addition to the many faces of Kuroneko:

Kuroneko, Shironeko, Denpaneko, Kamineko, Yamineko, Kinkyneko, Yurineko, and now Hentaineko! Looking foward to see how her (and Ayase) develop from here.

I can see how this was a bit of a shock, even if Kirino's reaction seems a bit extreme, especially for someone strongly implied to be in an incestuous relationship with her brother! But, on the other hand, it seems like she saw it coming, when she figured out (though Kuroneko denied it), that it was, in fact Kuroneko herself who kissed Ayase, so she must have kinda seen this coming since she discovered their BDSM lifestyle. It am interested to see how Kirino comes to terms with this... maybe once she takes it upon herself to read up on Kuroneko and Ayase's lifestyle herself, she'll even come home to onii-chan with some ideas!

Also, I wonder if Mai is going to find out about Ayase's relationship, and what her reaction would be.
Yeah I also do feel that Kirino reaction will be sorta extreme when she first heard about it

Because considering Ayase was looking up toward her, and Kirino was treating Ayase almost as a younger sister in the LN. It make sense if she would ended up a bit overreacting and sorta feel betrayed, when her best friend (whom she entrusted her 'sister' to) make a move on her 'younger sister' behind her back... Then the fact that Kuroneko and Ayase are both girls, and they both showed interests toward guy before, making it even less expected for her (even when she should have felt something strange on them)

Don't think she's against relationship that is outside of social norm through

On the chapter writing itself, actually I plan to cut short chapter 9 like the above, and keep the content of their talk for near future revelation. Gonna make the length of the chapter all wacky through ( chapter 8 was twice as long, while chapter 9 is twice as short)
Old 2015-07-23, 19:07   Link #35
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Yeah I also do feel that Kirino reaction will be sorta extreme when she first heard about it

Because considering Ayase was looking up toward her, and Kirino was treating Ayase almost as a younger sister in the LN. It make sense if she would ended up a bit overreacting and sorta feel betrayed, when her best friend (whom she entrusted her 'sister' to) make a move on her 'younger sister' behind her back... Then the fact that Kuroneko and Ayase are both girls, and they both showed interests toward guy before, making it even less expected for her (even when she should have felt something strange on them)

Don't think she's against relationship that is outside of social norm through

On the chapter writing itself, actually I plan to cut short chapter 9 like the above, and keep the content of their talk for near future revelation. Gonna make the length of the chapter all wacky through ( chapter 8 was twice as long, while chapter 9 is twice as short)
Nothing wrong with varying length chapters- I have a couple fics that have been in cold storage on my hard drive for a while now, but the point is, I have plenty of variable length chapters in those. So does pretty much anything written in a chapter format.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next installment as always, though I will be on vacation for a couple weeks starting tomorrow, but I will have access to the internet for most of it, but I my replies might slow down. Still, I will be checking back and give feedback as much as I can.

As for the sudden reaction, I can understand how it might be a bit of a surprise if two of friends of the same sex essentially revealed they were attracted to each other, but I guess I'm more laid back, as I would be a bit surprised perhaps, but supportive. I suspect after the initial shock wears off, I suspect Kirino will eventually become more supporting Ayase and Kuroneko.
Old 2015-07-26, 16:40   Link #36
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Nothing wrong with varying length chapters- I have a couple fics that have been in cold storage on my hard drive for a while now, but the point is, I have plenty of variable length chapters in those. So does pretty much anything written in a chapter format.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next installment as always, though I will be on vacation for a couple weeks starting tomorrow, but I will have access to the internet for most of it, but I my replies might slow down. Still, I will be checking back and give feedback as much as I can.

As for the sudden reaction, I can understand how it might be a bit of a surprise if two of friends of the same sex essentially revealed they were attracted to each other, but I guess I'm more laid back, as I would be a bit surprised perhaps, but supportive. I suspect after the initial shock wears off, I suspect Kirino will eventually become more supporting Ayase and Kuroneko.
Got some sudden family commitment so ended up missing out the whole weekend and messed up my plan. But it turned well eventually so felt like it's worth it.

So i'm typing chapter 10 right now (as I decided to keep the chapter 9 short). Hopefully nothing will interrupt and i will finish in couple of hours. There is a part midway I'm still stuck with through, so it could take longer, gonna depend on my mood xD

Yeah just take your holiday properly, sounded like you deserved it after those busy weeks ^^
Old 2015-07-26, 19:36   Link #37
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Chapter 10, first draft. I literally haven't even reread it for proof reading yet. Probably will do it later when I have refreshed my mind:

Spoiler for Chapter 10:
Old 2015-07-26, 20:51   Link #38
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
“Ayase, do you want to *beep* me”

Ayase dropped her chopstick. Her eyes wide open with shock…

“…Kuroneko…what did you just say…?”

“I mean, Ayase. Do you want us to %$^&, or &@#$&, or…”
OK, well that was definitely a very forward of her! Give it time Kuroneko, Give it time. You've clearly triggered all the right flags with Ayase though.

Once again, another excellent installment in the continuing story of Ayase and Kuroneko's relationship. I look forward to seeing what they get up to next and, for that matter, how their other friends- particularly Mai- react to it.
Old 2015-07-27, 04:50   Link #39
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Still haven't gotten time to proof-reading yet.... I probably will do it later >_<

Quote:
OK, well that was definitely a very forward of her! Give it time Kuroneko, Give it time. You've clearly triggered all the right flags with Ayase though.

Once again, another excellent installment in the continuing story of Ayase and Kuroneko's relationship. I look forward to seeing what they get up to next and, for that matter, how their other friends- particularly Mai- react to it.
Thank for the feedback as always. That's what i like about Kuroneko (in the LN) through. Like she fairly bold, and she generally don't like to beat around the bush too much. Still she's a quiet cooldere

One of the reason it took me a fair bit to write this chapter, is I was actually considering whether i should milk on the angst a bit more. But i kinda feel sorry for Ayase if i have to spend a chapter or so write about her coming to term with her defeat. And will make the series a bit over drama~ish and too mood-swinging. So kinda skip that. When planning I also thought of writing the whole conversation between Kirino and Kuroneko out. But I think it's better to keep it hiding from the audience and only revealing it a bit at time (make it feel less repetitive too). Not to mention, I think the main narrator of the series is still Ayase, so we should not know too much about what Ayase doesn't...

It gonna be a short Volume. As i am planning for the Vol 2 Epilogue next. Probably a good time to start the next arc? Hopefully this time with some more BDSM. As their relationship progression should allow things to step up a bit (but not too much through, it should be a big gap going between light BDSM and more hardcore stuffs, unless i go for time skip)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-27 at 05:03.
Old 2015-07-27, 22:25   Link #40
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Still haven't gotten time to proof-reading yet.... I probably will do it later >_<

Thank for the feedback as always. That's what i like about Kuroneko (in the LN) through. Like she fairly bold, and she generally don't like to beat around the bush too much. Still she's a quiet cooldere

One of the reason it took me a fair bit to write this chapter, is I was actually considering whether i should milk on the angst a bit more. But i kinda feel sorry for Ayase if i have to spend a chapter or so write about her coming to term with her defeat. And will make the series a bit over drama~ish and too mood-swinging. So kinda skip that. When planning I also thought of writing the whole conversation between Kirino and Kuroneko out. But I think it's better to keep it hiding from the audience and only revealing it a bit at time (make it feel less repetitive too). Not to mention, I think the main narrator of the series is still Ayase, so we should not know too much about what Ayase doesn't...

It gonna be a short Volume. As i am planning for the Vol 2 Epilogue next. Probably a good time to start the next arc? Hopefully this time with some more BDSM. As their relationship progression should allow things to step up a bit (but not too much through, it should be a big gap going between light BDSM and more hardcore stuffs, unless i go for time skip)
As for time skips, really, it is up for you. I will say, however, unless the exposition is properly written, time skips can be confusing to readers. That said, I suspect it would be better to go from light to more "mid-tier" activities over the next volume or two before Ayase and Kuroneko really go hardcore into BDSM.

Tags
fanfiction, oreimo, yuri, yuri subtext