AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-17, 10:52   Link #121
chromeknickers
Illustrious Potentate

I don't think the ginger-haired bully is going to beat up Jae Gu. I think he wants information on Queen.

Spoiler for Spoiler-y:
Old 2012-01-17, 23:16   Link #122
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Nah, I don't think Ginger Bully is even participating in the tourny so as far as he's concerned, he's got nothing to lose by beating up Song again. This is just payback for the embarrassment he suffered.

And good grief Song, you have 3 of the top competitors in an all female highschool at your back and also a very cute freshman also willing to help and you're DEPRESSED!? ...*sigh* I know he actually has a reason to be all "...don't trust women..." but still...aren't the hormones kicking in yet? SOMETHING...
Old 2012-01-18, 00:04   Link #123
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Nah, I don't think Ginger Bully is even participating in the tourny so as far as he's concerned, he's got nothing to lose by beating up Song again. This is just payback for the embarrassment he suffered.

And good grief Song, you have 3 of the top competitors in an all female highschool at your back and also a very cute freshman also willing to help and you're DEPRESSED!? ...*sigh* I know he actually has a reason to be all "...don't trust women..." but still...aren't the hormones kicking in yet? SOMETHING...
Some people just don't know how good they have it.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 13:27   Link #124
chromeknickers
Illustrious Potentate

I don't think he has any reason to trust them yet. He's a kid forced to become an adult because his dad's dead and his mum abandoned him and his younger siblings - of course he's going to be depressed. He just wants to get by as easily as possible and he might see these girls as interfering; causing him even more problems, including incurring the wrath of these bullies. In my opinion, he doesn't have it good - not yet.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:07   Link #125
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

spoiler for 23 raw
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-21 at 11:41.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 12:48   Link #126
Odd

thoughts on raw 23

Spoiler for chapter 23:
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 17:19   Link #127
Arturro

His time looks like that:
- sending twins to school
- school
- work
- taking care of his siblings
- learning
- sleeping

He has no free time at all. All his time is dedicated to finding a way to support his siblings and himself and learning. Educations is his best (legal) option to find a better, stable, job. To became a martial artist he need a lots of training. In other words - time. He couldn't retire from his work, because he is dirt poor. He could find some free time only if he will resign form school or by handing over twins to orphanage.

Money is the only help he really need.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 20:07   Link #128
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

dang he looks crazy with that brick.
Old 2012-01-23, 20:47   Link #129
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
dang he looks crazy with that brick.
f
Spoiler for 23:

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 21:31   Link #130
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Chapter's ouuut~
Well, for one, she isn't older, which helps... The other girls always act as if they got something else in mind that won't be good for him. Go Seul doesn't have that 'manipulative, older girl' vibe that he gets from the other girls. That she helped on the spot.

I can imagine what the other girls are going to say when they learn about their 'newest rival'. XD

And hot damn, Usagi-chwan looks really cute*sexy in that chapter art.
Old 2012-01-24, 04:45   Link #131
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter is out..
Spoiler:

Spoiler for epic pics of Go Seul!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-24 at 05:37.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 06:21   Link #132
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Everyone just loves dem legs of hers...XD ...and the usagi ears... and her general cuteness...
Old 2012-01-24, 06:26   Link #133
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Everyone just loves dem legs of hers...XD ...and the usagi ears... and her general cuteness...
..no, i love everything in her..Even her glasses..And personality..

Ok..ok..i was lying..i love her Bunny cosplay, and her legs are pretty hot!
Old 2012-01-24, 18:18   Link #134
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
His time looks like that:
- sending twins to school
- school
- work
- taking care of his siblings
- learning
- sleeping

He has no free time at all. All his time is dedicated to finding a way to support his siblings and himself and learning. Educations is his best (legal) option to find a better, stable, job. To became a martial artist he need a lots of training. In other words - time. He couldn't retire from his work, because he is dirt poor. He could find some free time only if he will resign form school or by handing over twins to orphanage.

Money is the only help he really need.
Well, it can be solved one easy way, one of the girls can just *casually* take Jae Gu siblings to live with her, convince them to stay living there so their brother can play with them, train and don't need to work, luring Jae Gu to go with his only family, then the rest is just some regular brainwash *coughrapecough*

Just read ch 23, damn she is sexy (hardcore fetish for glasses and twintails ), it's also nice to see that bastard flying away by Jae Gu hands, hope this make him realize that he isn't physically weak
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 19:26   Link #135
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
Well, it can be solved one easy way, one of the girls can just *casually* take Jae Gu siblings to live with her, convince them to stay living there so their brother can play with them, train and don't need to work, luring Jae Gu to go with his only family, then the rest is just some regular brainwash *coughrapecough*

Just read ch 23, damn she is sexy (hardcore fetish for glasses and twintails ), it's also nice to see that bastard flying away by Jae Gu hands, hope this make him realize that he isn't physically weak
I like your idea. Anyway, i proud that Jae Gu decide to fight back. Hopefully, this will convince him to learn martial arts to not only to defend himself but to defend his honor to his siblings.
Old 2012-01-25, 00:50   Link #136
chromeknickers
Illustrious Potentate

I'm a huge fan of twintails, but more than anything else I want this girl to be his friend and teacher. There's something off-balance about this girl that makes her so intriguing. I hope that potential isn't wasted by making her yet another girl who is interested in Song.
Old 2012-01-25, 22:14   Link #137
for3ver
The Lost Child

im guessing the turning point we've been waiting for has come? ^^

now then...

give him 3 months..

and he'll be shooting kamehameha's everywhere ^^

apart from that...

queen blushing face on chapter 11 is moe...
Old 2012-01-25, 22:25   Link #138
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I think that she is interested in him - but not for the same reason as Moon (boxer) or Dae (tae kwon) is. Moon wants him so she can get the 'points' for befriending the first boy in Wild High - Dae also has that 'he's the first boy, I'll make him mine' thing going on too.

I think that she, Go Seul, really wants to be his friend with none of the ulterior motives that the other two have. As for Queen, she's just being awkward because she doesn't know how to deal with him yet... . Back to Go Seul, they are both freshmen and she has a completely different aura than the other girls who have been there longer. She's probably the most 'normal' girl he's seen in the school - period, barring the obvious fixation on martial arts of course... She has a clumsy side but can also be hyper competent when needed. She doesn't have a reputation to protect so she doesn't have to act any different than how she acts now.

The choice for the most 'normal' date is obviously Go Seul right now by far. I really can't see Moon going to a festival...Dae might since it gives her a chance to pour on her 'cuteness'. Queen...maybe...Go Seul, most definitely. I'd love to see Go in a kimono but I guess I'd have to settle for a hangbok (sp?)
Old 2012-01-25, 23:20   Link #139
for3ver
The Lost Child

well for someone "normal" she sure can give off a killer intent sometimes.. like in chapter 9 (lol at her tossing her wepons away) although im supporting for her as one of the girls viable for his love...
Old 2012-01-28, 10:28   Link #140
Raxnom
気疲れ

Spoiler for for 24:

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom