AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-10-03, 10:34   Link #941
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

I'm not really sure what you mean (you're talking about the time Yuuno lived with Nanoha, yes?).

However, one thing that I strongly believe, based on my observation on Fate & Yuuno's character and their relating to Nanoha, is that after Nanoha just recovered from her crippled status, Fate (and no doubt Vita as well) would most assuredly do everything she could to dissuade Nanoha from continuing with her career.

Yuuno, on the other hand, would continue to support her, not without his worries and doubts, of course, but he probably knows forcing Nanoha to stop pursuing her dream would only sink her into a bitter regret that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

To quote StrikerS manga chpt 3 page 13, Fate asked Yuuno whether he's worried about Nanoha (we also learn from her that the three of them, Yuuno, Fate and Vita, has been watching over Nanoha ever since that incident).

Yuuno's reply is very simple. Of course he's still quite worried about her, but:

"From that very moment when Nanoha first soared into the heavens,
I could instinctively feel that,
compared to other places,
the azure skies are where she truly belongs."

Aren't these the very same sentiments shared by Nanoha herself?

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 10:47   Link #942
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I'm not really sure what you mean (you're talking about the time Yuuno lived with Nanoha, yes?).

However, one thing that I strongly believe, based on my observation on Fate & Yuuno's character and their relating to Nanoha, is that after Nanoha just recovered from her crippled status, Fate (and no doubt Vita as well) would most assuredly do everything she could to dissuade Nanoha from continuing with her career.

Yuuno, on the other hand, would continue to support her, not without his worries and doubts, of course, but he probably knows forcing Nanoha to stop pursuing her dream would only sink her into a bitter regret that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

To quote StrikerS manga chpt 3 page 13, Fate asked Yuuno whether he's worried about Nanoha (we also learn from her that the three of them, Yuuno, Fate and Vita, has been watching over Nanoha ever since that incident).

Yuuno's reply is very simple. Of course he's still quite worried about her, but:

"From that very moment when Nanoha first soared into the heavens,
I could instinctively feel that,
compared to other places,
the azure skies are where she truly belongs."

Aren't these the very same sentiments shared by Nanoha herself?
ya, i talking the time Yuuno lived with Nanoha...
ya, actually i agree with you, but the way of Fate and Vita to protect(?) or worry on Nanoha is different from Yunno...but at least 3 of them also care Nanoha alot, especially Fate and Yunno i guess.

Spoiler for off topic ?:

ps: sry for my english...
Old 2007-10-03, 10:54   Link #943
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Aye.

Anyway, forgive me for going off-topic. Here's a Youtube AMV as a show of my apologies (not sure if it's a re-post):

The title says "Hutari", but I think it really means "Futari".

Another one, for the greatness of the Yagami Family:

A protection knight of a nocturnal sky.

Signature by liro
Old 2007-10-03, 11:00   Link #944
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Aye.

Anyway, forgive me for going off-topic. Here's a Youtube AMV as a show of my apologies (not sure if it's a re-post):

A protection knight of a nocturnal sky
i guess both of us having off topic yet a bit related(a bit off topic ) to track 15 SS03 ....

wow, that video nice, i love that song, the Hutari... good song, may i ask who sing the song?
Old 2007-10-03, 11:06   Link #945
Tormenk

Quote:
Aye.

A protection knight of a nocturnal sky.
Great finds here. Would anyone happen to know the name of the Kotoko song?

And here's two great youtube vids for the gundam fans.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-10-08 at 05:35.
Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 19:38   Link #946
Riddly
It can't be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
i guess both of us having off topic yet a bit related(a bit off topic ) to track 15 SS03 ....

wow, that video nice, i love that song, the Hutari... good song, may i ask who sing the song?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Great finds here. Would anyone happen to know the name of the Kotoko song?
That would be "Fatally" by Kotoko.
Riddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 21:56   Link #947
Nagumo
Random Translator

Guys after listening to track 15, I get the feeling the call from Yuuno is just as a good friend reminding the other that there are others worried about her.

I don't get a YxN or FxN vibe to be honest. Perhaps everyone's thinking about it a wee bit too much?
Old 2007-10-03, 22:17   Link #948
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Guys after listening to track 15, I get the feeling the call from Yuuno is just as a good friend reminding the other that there are others worried about her.

I don't get a YxN or FxN vibe to be honest. Perhaps everyone's thinking about it a wee bit too much?

But of course You know how this works...

Then again, it's really not much of a hype
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 00:15   Link #949
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

*sigh*

Finally got the time to listen to track 4 for Sound Stage 3.

I thought I heard that Numbers 1-4 have some of Jail's DNA in them.
Overall, fairly nice track... if only I could make out who was talking...
Quattro and Nove were easy to recognize by voice
I could identify Cinque by her dialogue
I found out that Deed uses "nee-sama" for Cinque.
The others- I occasionally realized who was talking, but it was still a bit hard...

Hahaha... Doctor is a leftover...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 03:32   Link #950
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddly View Post
That would be "Fatally" by Kotoko.
o, is by kotoko, no wonder the sound so familiar, thx
Old 2007-10-04, 05:02   Link #951
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post

Yep, that's what I got from the track 15 too.
However, you can interplet things into many way, especially when we're talking about the "language of implication"

Although Fate's million "I care you" was -1 point to me, since how that made Nanoha can't take off her seriousness and forced her to pretend to be strong even in her "home", in front of one of best friend.
(Remember Nanoha called Fate "Fate-Taichou" in begining of SS03, despite she usually call her "Fate-chan"?)
Of course, it's not like Fate had any bad intention at all, she was simply being her... but kindness sometimes can be a burden to someone.

Yuuno literally knew how Nanoha and Fate would be even without actually meeting them, that's what I'd call circle of close friends.

Pity he can't, and agreed not to (A's SS), fight alongside them, but as Hayate repeatedly said in StS, people has their own role.
Only Fate can cover Nanoha in the sky, but when she's tired, only Yuuno can provide a "Resting place"... something like that, I guess.

But isn't it usually a heroine's role, Yuuno-kun?
Thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 05:22   Link #952
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
To be honest, it doesn't feel much of a hype

I don't know, if you take away all the fan-conflicts, romance suggestion...

In the end, it just sounds like a very common thing any friend would say.

*shrugged*

Because it is true that Fate is concerned about Nanoha, it is true that it's a good thing that Fate is there to take care of her. So like Aaron said, there's going to be TONS of interpretations...

For me, I want to try something different

Yuuno understands Fate better than Nanoha So Yuuno/Fate for the win
Well I guess to certain fans of this type of fanservice, its "hype" to them.
I got to listen to the track, surprisingly its short and I could somewhat understand some words they were saying...but Nanoha does in fact act different in front of Yuuno. She sounds more girlish and such. Yuuno understanding Fate more better than Nanoha...now thats something really new.
But yea its just a regular friend to friend conversation, despite what others say it else to be.

Oh yea and I was surprised to see that Reinforce makes an appearance in this Sound Stage through Rein's dreams...that was pretty cool.
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 06:17   Link #953
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Yep, that's what I got from the track 15 too.
However, you can interplet things into many way, especially when we're talking about the "language of implication"

Although Fate's million "I care you" was -1 point to me, since how that made Nanoha can't take off her seriousness and forced her to pretend to be strong even in her "home", in front of one of best friend.
(Remember Nanoha called Fate "Fate-Taichou" in begining of SS03, despite she usually call her "Fate-chan"?)
Of course, it's not like Fate had any bad intention at all, she was simply being her... but kindness sometimes can be a burden to someone.

Yuuno literally knew how Nanoha and Fate would be even without actually meeting them, that's what I'd call circle of close friends.

Pity he can't, and agreed not to (A's SS), fight alongside them, but as Hayate repeatedly said in StS, people has their own role.
Only Fate can cover Nanoha in the sky, but when she's tired, only Yuuno can provide a "Resting place"... something like that, I guess.

But isn't it usually a heroine's role, Yuuno-kun?
Really? Which chapter, what page? I recalled Arf saying that Fate didn't need her protection anymore, but that was about it.

Well Yuuno did say that if she's ever in a bad situation, he wants to be Nanoha's strength. I suppose there are more strengths than one kind (( one which eases mental stress from over-protective friends )), but I'll miss his other strength. His fight with Vita was one of my favorite 'shining circus lights dancing in the sky' fight.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 06:49   Link #954
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Really? Which chapter, what page? I recalled Arf saying that Fate didn't need her protection anymore, but that was about it.

Well Yuuno did say that if she's ever in a bad situation, he wants to be Nanoha's strength. I suppose there are more strengths than one kind (( one which eases mental stress from over-protective friends )), but I'll miss his other strength. His fight with Vita was one of my favorite 'shining circus lights dancing in the sky' fight.
Deh... off-topic again, but it might be worth noting that Yuuno actually managed to hold off Vita, who self-styled herself as the expert barrier-breaker, during that fight. Of course we don't know if this is true for a prolonged battle, but nonetheless I doubt Vita went any much easier on him than she did on Nanoha (before her bunny-hat got busted).

On topic, again I'm not sure if this is a repost (70% suspected to be), but this AMV has everything I feel a good Nanoha AMV should have: good effects, good, fast music (?), a fast pacing to keep with the music, and most importantly a plot (?).

Enjoy: Resonance.

Signature by liro
Old 2007-10-04, 14:11   Link #955
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Haha, maybe we should all try to keep the shipping to the Relationship Thread, and not let them spill over to the other sections .

I certainly don't want Skyfall to land a hammer on me, even for the sake of love, truth and justice .

Just curious. Who's K chan anyway?

Signature by liro
Old 2007-10-05, 00:07   Link #956
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I have an idea - lets play a game
The prize ? Front line seat experience in a 3 day ban.
Victory conditions ? Be the first one to stir up the pairing shipping war in any inappropriate thread.

Old 2007-10-05, 00:13   Link #957
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Victory conditions ? Be the first one to stir up the pairing shipping war in any inappropriate thread.

What's the consolation prize?

Seriously,I hate shipping wars epecially if there is no canon evidence at all.Please provide less thread clutter,more sense!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 00:17   Link #958
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post

I think I'll be passing on that offer.

Anyway, can anybody who've heard the Sound Stage explain some details about Rein's birth? Some of Reinforce 1's lines would also be nice.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 00:32   Link #959
Riddly
It can't be...

First time I've ever seen Nanoha cosplay.

Riddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 01:02   Link #960
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddly View Post
First time I've ever seen Nanoha cosplay.
wow, not bad....

Tags
music