AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-05-11, 12:04   Link #161
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Yeah, he's such a playboy. I've never seen so many eroge scenes and I don't think I've seen half of them yet.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 23:00   Link #162
FinalAvalanche
Frost Meister

As of May 4, Koihime Musou sold 800+ copies.

MangaGamer needs to sell around 1,000 copies to break-even without voices.

I think 2,000 copies is what Mangagamer needs to sell in order to get voices and make an acceptable profit. Even without voices, anything above 1,000 copies is profit.

Most people I've talked to think that MangaGamer would need to sell at least 1,000 copies of the game to consider having its sequels translated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marulash View Post
Ahh, that's too bad. It would be very nice to see the sequels translated, but I guess now the chance of that happening is very close to zero.
It may take some time but I'm sure the game will hit at least 1,000 copies eventually. It only needs to sell less than 200 more copies to reach that benchmark. It may even reach that number before the end of summer, you never know. And Koihime Musou is currently the second bestselling title at MangaGamer this week, so far it only dropped in rank when a new game was released.

Last edited by FinalAvalanche; 2011-05-11 at 23:22.
FinalAvalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 23:00   Link #163
Marulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalAvalanche View Post

I think 2,000 copies is what Mangagamer needs to sell in order to get voices and make an acceptable profit. Even without voices, anything above 1,000 copies is profit.

Most people I've talked to think that MangaGamer would need to sell at least 1,000 copies of the game to consider having its sequels translated.

It may take some time but I'm sure the game will hit at least 1,000 copies eventually. It only needs to sell less than 200 more copies to reach that benchmark. It may even reach that number before the end of summer, you never know. And Koihime Musou is currently the second bestselling title at MangaGamer this week, so far it only dropped in rank when a new game was released.
If I remember, MG has quite a few games lined up for a while, so I suppose if they ever plan to announce Shin Koihime, hopefully by then the sales will be higher, although it will probably take a long time. Won't lose hope though!
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 11:48   Link #164
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Right now they just finished on May 4th a trial version for Kira Kira (all ages) even though there are already 2 other releases of the full all ages version... As well as a trial version for Higurashi When They Cry (all ages) but then again, there wasn't any other release of a trial version for Higurashi all ages yet.

So if they plan to work on the full version for Shin Koihime, then they will have to finish the full versions for those visual novels first.
Old 2011-08-26, 20:22   Link #165
nikolas667

Quote:
First though, you have to join the Wu faction (led by Sonzaku). Finish it and:
hey hey the english translation of shin koihime musou its not donde yet right ??? then how the hell did you played it???
pd:all of those were kazuto"s babyies!!
nikolas667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 21:44   Link #166
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Played it without translation? Also Shin Kohime Musou hasn't even started its English Translation surprisingly since Mangagamer seems to be busy with getting others.
Old 2011-08-27, 02:53   Link #167
nikolas667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil View Post
Man looks like talks of Koihime Musou died here. Anyone play the 2nd game yet?

Well if the harem ending of the first game is something, try that of Shin KH

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalAvalanche View Post

hm well ill go savin up my money and buy 200 copies of the game!!!! then ill buy 3 copies of shin koihime musou
nikolas667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 06:49   Link #168
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Sengoku Koihime, Koihime Musou's Spiritual Successor.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Source
Old 2013-10-27, 12:17   Link #169
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Question, does this game have any tactical element to it? (Like one of Erullshy games, that Madoka thing)

Or is it one giant nukiage hentai show?

I been reading the MC is totally useless other than boning women, so I am not sure if it is worth playing.
Old 2013-10-27, 22:17   Link #170
KBTKaiser

The first game was extremely tactical, given how rudimentary the original game's battle system was.

Shin Koihime, IIRC, either ditched the system or dumbed it down to make it easier for the guys who weren't used to the tactical stuff to get through with it.

EDIT: As for how involved the protag is? He's actually at the center keeping the non-fun stuff(the political/goverment stuff) running proper and IIRC, actually leads from the front? Most of the various path scenes are literal "slice of life" parts from what he deals with on more or less a daily basis.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 08:39   Link #171
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Just started playing it.

It is ok, the storyline is pretty standard. But I wish the game had more effects that let you improve your troops (Like building more bases in Erushlly games, actual handle of economics) or a reason to keep your troops (It seem as long as a couple soldiers survived, it is all good).

So I guess it is still the "pick 1/3 main heroines while cheating on them with everyone else in the yard?" a la Kaimdori?

And Shin Koihime is just a rehash of the story with the option to join the faction, not the continuation of the story right?

Edit: Also, the Day-per formation is a bit weird. Since when are battles taking 20 days plus to resolve? Especially when some of the NPCs complaining "it has only been three hours!"
Old 2013-10-30, 13:39   Link #172
KBTKaiser

Yeah, each heroine's story line is self-contained, no counterflag story stuff.

Shin Koihime's a complete reset. You only get certain people in certain factions, no overlaps, which gives you incentive to go through all three sides.
Old 2013-10-30, 15:37   Link #173
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Yeah, each heroine's story line is self-contained, no counterflag story stuff.

Shin Koihime's a complete reset. You only get certain people in certain factions, no overlaps, which gives you incentive to go through all three sides.
So at the certain point of the story, does the overall story change depend on the heroine? Or is the same main story and 1 out of 3 heroine side story? It seem I can pick visit 2 heroine out of 3, and meet all the side girls per round. And I heard there is a harem ending....with all 3 mains or all 20 of them? O_O

Also, how does Battle work?

It seem

charge-order Light Infantry to attack,
Intercept-Order heavies to attack
Fire-Order archers to attack

Charge if I wanted to attack, Intercept if I need to hold out, but what are archers good for?

And I guess no one is translating Shin Koihime?
Old 2013-10-30, 19:26   Link #174
KBTKaiser

Harem End is only after you complete the game once, and then it will show a new choice at the very last bit.
Old 2014-02-17, 08:03   Link #175
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

A new Koihime Musou game and it's a fighting game!

Old 2014-02-18, 06:40   Link #176
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
A new Koihime Musou game and it's a fighting game!

Interesting that SEGA's doing it. I wonder how the mages play though.
Old 2014-02-18, 08:19   Link #177
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Game has been out since 2012, it's just a video showcasing the new characters.
Old 2014-02-18, 10:12   Link #178
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Game has been out since 2012, it's just a video showcasing the new characters.
That's what I thought too, I'd swear it was a arcade game for a while, maybe we'll see it on PC eventually. I really enjoyed the original game and would love to play as Chouhi
Old 2014-02-19, 00:19   Link #179
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Um, excuse me. Hello, everyone. Another fan of koihime musou here. Apparently, there IS a second game coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=febBitfLNDA

Why do all koihime related trailers have awesome music!?
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 03:25   Link #180
KBTKaiser

eh, just another version up of adding characters, it seems.