Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-22, 23:07   Link #10601
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by erapath View Post

Saten Shouldn't died, we still no know why his over protecting Cruz. And more reason he is my second favorite character.
we still calling him saten? it should be arclight ^^
Old 2013-06-23, 00:44   Link #10602
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The only problem with what we have based off the currently existing chapters of Needless II is the simple fact that until an official run begins, we have no idea how much of it is going to be retconned. For all we know, Adam N's introduction in Needless II may be re-done, and there go all our theories (as usual...)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 09:17   Link #10603
Homura7

Needless 1.5 is canon. Imai said it twice: in his official website and at the end of volume 8, in the section containing Madam Black's profile.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 12:00   Link #10604
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by erapath View Post
I afraid Imai will drop Needless for 2 years to make readers have feeling like a character in Needless. (Endless Eight joke)

Saten Shouldn't died, we still no know why his over protecting Cruz. And more reason he is my second favorite character.
Who's your first favorite if I may ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Needless 1.5 is canon. Imai said it twice: in his official website and at the end of volume 8, in the section containing Madam Black's profile.
It doesn't change the fact that changes need to be made to 1.5 in order for it to make sense now. 1.5 started out as Needless' one-shot. Teruyama who values friendship to want to take revenge for them would not abandon anyone to work as a gate keeper. If Eve is willing to let Blade be the dominant soul in the body. I see not reason why their souls would be in conflict and try to merge, when there is consensus between them. Plus, Cruz would not leave Blade's side ever, no matter what circumstances.
Old 2013-06-23, 12:14   Link #10605
Homura7

Two years passed, and in this amount of time many things had to happen. Probably some changes will eventually be made (the ice needless, for example), though important bits such as Adam N.'s messed up memory, Madam Black, or Cain, will be kept in the original way those were portrayed.

I find it funny Solva says an angel might still be around when there's one with them.

It's even funnier the fact that this manga started with 3 male mains and 4 female and now there're 6 female mains and only one male
Old 2013-06-23, 13:51   Link #10606
wcthesecret

Quote:
Two years passed, and in this amount of time many things had to happen. Probably some changes will eventually be made (the ice needless, for example), though important bits such as Adam N.'s messed up memory, Madam Black, or Cain, will be kept in the original way those were portrayed.

I find it funny Solva says an angel might still be around when there's one with them.

It's even funnier the fact that this manga started with 3 male mains and 4 female and now there're 6 female mains and only one male
...the males teruyama right?
wcthesecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 18:07   Link #10607
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Teruyama's not a main character. He's just an underling.

Anyway, this is what Imai's latest diary entry actually says about Needless 2:

実は編集部にも「次回は違うの描いてみない?」と言われてるので
次回作はちょっと気分を変えたいのでニードレス2じゃないものを描くつもりですが
またきっと帰ってきますのでその時はまたご愛顧よろしくお願いします。

And here's what Google Translate makes of it. It's surprisingly similar to English for once:

In fact, it is said, "I do not try to draw the difference next time?" Said the editorial section
Next project is'll paint something not a needless two because we want to change the mood a little
Thank you for your patronage also at that time because it will be back surely.
Old 2013-06-23, 19:43   Link #10608
Homura7

^ The last line is evertyhing you should take into account of that entry.

Old 2013-06-24, 00:11   Link #10609
erapath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Who's your first favorite if I may ask?
My first favorite character is Teruyama. I feel he has potential to be a main hero more than everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
You are so mean.
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 00:40   Link #10610
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post

Anyway, this is what Imai's latest diary entry actually says about Needless 2:

実は編集部にも「次回は違うの描いてみない?」と言われてるので
次回作はちょっと気分を変えたいのでニードレス2じゃないものを描くつもりですが
またきっと帰ってきますのでその時はまたご愛顧よろしくお願いします。

And here's what Google Translate makes of it. It's surprisingly similar to English for once:

In fact, it is said, "I do not try to draw the difference next time?" Said the editorial section
Next project is'll paint something not a needless two because we want to change the mood a little
Thank you for your patronage also at that time because it will be back surely.
Hey, he's like the only one that cared about what Adam did to Cruz.
Old 2013-06-26, 02:15   Link #10611
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

...In other words, we'll be waiting a few years for Needless II. However, by next year, we'll see whay Kami's new series will be.

Old 2013-06-29, 00:42   Link #10612
Avvesione

Finally picked up my copy of UJ for this month. It seems that the Needless History article I thought would be in next month's issue was in this month's issue and that it was more of a timeline of everything than an actual article.

At the very end, however was a message from Imai Kami with a nice picture of Cruz in the background. Below is the full page pic (focused on Cruz) as well as additional images zoomed in on the text. Hopefully someone out there has enough time to gladly translate the message for us and, to whoever does it, I deeply appreciate it.

Spoiler:

Also, for anyone else who cares, I did finish writing a post on 114 that I'll have on my blog soon (it's been about a year since I've written about it). Should be up sometime this weekend. (I'll post a link a bit later here)
Old 2013-06-29, 01:23   Link #10613
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Finally picked up my copy of UJ for this month. It seems that the Needless History article I thought would be in next month's issue was in this month's issue and that it was more of a timeline of everything than an actual article.

At the very end, however was a message from Imai Kami with a nice picture of Cruz in the background. Below is the full page pic (focused on Cruz) as well as additional images zoomed in on the text. Hopefully someone out there has enough time to gladly translate the message for us and, to whoever does it, I deeply appreciate it.

Spoiler:

Also, for anyone else who cares, I did finish writing a post on 114 that I'll have on my blog soon (it's been about a year since I've written about it). Should be up sometime this weekend. (I'll post a link a bit later here)
That is a good pic of Cruz, despite how a little awkward it is seeing her wearing a bikini. Thanks for posting these images. Was the timeline about the events from the beginning to this point or were the oneshots that happen in Needles 2 included? I'm looking forward to your blog post.
Old 2013-06-29, 03:49   Link #10614
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post

Spoiler:

...you've made a powerful enemy dear child...
Old 2013-06-29, 12:34   Link #10615
Kurohane

Aww, I'm not included wcthesecret?
Old 2013-06-29, 13:43   Link #10616
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Yeah, it's going to take quite a while before seeing Cruz in a bikini becomes anything but unsettling, despite all the gags throughout the series...

Old 2013-06-29, 18:25   Link #10617
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Yeah, it's going to take quite a while before seeing Cruz in a bikini becomes anything but unsettling, despite all the gags throughout the series...
*gives him a bucket* you know what to do.
Old 2013-06-29, 19:11   Link #10618
Homura7

Yeah, I know we can only depend of Js06 to translate Imai's letter, but cmon, this is too much text
Old 2013-06-29, 21:11   Link #10619
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Aww, I'm not included wcthesecret?
What you mean?
Old 2013-06-29, 22:21   Link #10620
Avvesione

Quote:
Yeah, I know we can only depend of Js06 to translate Imai's letter, but cmon, this is too much text
I wonder how often he checks this thread. He used to post a while back but I haven't seen him around for a while.

Either way, it'll get translated eventually, it's only a question of time right now.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen