AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-08-31, 01:01   Link #1
amasposu

Kimi wa 008

Spoiler for :

Name: Kimi wa 008
Associated Names: You Are 008; You Are Double-O Eight; 君は008
Story & Art: Matsuena Syun

Quote:
Akashi Eito has failed miserably on all high school admission exams but somehow, he receives a letter of acceptance from a school he does not remember applying to. He nevertheless happily enrolls, expecting to live the ideal school life, but his aspiration are quickly destroyed as he discovers that this mysterious school is a training institute for secret agents!

Immediately, Eito wants to return home, until the director of the school makes a shocking revelation: Eito's deceased father was also a secret agent! He subsequently wants to know more about the past and memories of his father, so he decides to remain at this school. However, as a student of this institution, Eito will have to face a deadly exam specifically made to test the skills of all new students...

Follow this story of action and espionage, in which our hero, who lacks physical strength, compensates for it with great bravery, and captivates everyone around him with the power of his courage and friendship!!
Manga-Updates: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=146986
MyAnimeList: https://myanimelist.net/manga/112590/Kimi_wa_008
amasposu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-31, 03:55   Link #2
Waxman

At first I believed this was just an AU Kenichi, what with the MC's looks and Sigfried is a teacher but the first 2 chapters are promising.
If the MC can stick to things like what he did with the door this will be interesting.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-31, 07:36   Link #3
Tenzen12

I would prefer more Tokiwa instead, but this is pretty fun. Heroine is cool, savage, have common sense and seems to be panty shot- proof.

What a shame they killed her already

PS: That's definitely Sigfried, right?
Old 2018-09-07, 02:46   Link #4
amasposu

Chapter 3:

The necktie is the katana.
amasposu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-08, 04:13   Link #5
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!

I disagree, the gun still superior weapon than katana,we can kill target from a distance from different area while katana require us to close with target to eliminate them.