AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-05-08, 04:14   Link #2721
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

what's more good about it is that

Spoiler for Young Gunzo:

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 05:39   Link #2722
marconii2002

Are we have chapter in this month or manga is again on break ?
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-06, 09:43   Link #2723
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 96 and 96.5 are now out on the Crunchyroll manga app.
Old 2018-09-06, 12:29   Link #2724
marconii2002

@MrTerrorist
Worthless information to me because they are for premium only
Old 2018-09-17, 12:09   Link #2725
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/nabeatama/status...27939342086144

ARK Performance focusing on Arpeggio now after finishing his Gundam stuff. Chapters should be more frequent now I think
Old 2018-10-06, 17:48   Link #2726
marconii2002

Chapter 100 is out on CR and on time writing this post is for free
Old 2018-10-07, 10:31   Link #2727
charasu
DigiDestinied

can't find free read ch 96-99 ._.

read the latest cp, wtf that nanomaterial treeoflife@_@???
Old 2019-02-02, 00:02   Link #2728
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Nobody come here anymore? Anyway, I've just marathoned the manga until chapter 102 or something (I guess I'm still behind compared to those who have the Crunchy accounts). That's a really fascinating turn of events with Gunzo, Gunshota & Admirality Code.

The "Tree of Life" is kinda weird. Kirishima finally meets Iori in person and the upcoming battle for Hakugei's passage to San Diego should be interesting. That cliffhanger with Mutsu trapping 401 is killing me.
Old 2019-02-02, 02:05   Link #2729
Random14

I check up on this series, but I've kind of lost interest by now. I rarely say this but I might like the anime version better, simply for condensing things a lot. Being monthly is one thing, but frequent breaks and the really slow pace and all the plot lines (at least a dozen?) kills my interest.

Like Gunzo's separated from the 401, there's a separate mini-Gunzou now too, tons of flashbacks and... even Takao's school friend is probably working for someone. I'm not sure this manga will ever get anywhere. Some new information has popped up, such as about that fire at Gunzo's school back then, but it just led to more questions of course.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 03:13   Link #2730
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
I check up on this series, but I've kind of lost interest by now. I rarely say this but I might like the anime version better, simply for condensing things a lot. Being monthly is one thing, but frequent breaks and the really slow pace and all the plot lines (at least a dozen?) kills my interest.
I guess your enthusiasm is killed by three things:
  • The long wait in between chapters,
  • The many (interesting) subplot it has that can be hard to follow after long breaks, and
  • One chapter per month (or longer) being too few a material to enjoy.
I mean, you know I'm one of the absolute defenders of the anime (see the anime thread), but the manga itself is still fascinating to follow.

The problem is, Arc Performance's works lately can't really be enjoyed chapter-by-chapter with long brakes in between. I've long since abandoned that habit simply because one chapter from them is not enough. It's like eating a dice-big slice of steak. It taste good but not enough for you to enjoy. To truly enjoy a steak, you need to eat a whole plate (or at least half). Same with the later Arpeggio story. It's much better to consume it by marathoning/binging it. I just consumed probably a year-worth of manga materials in one go and I'm absolutely delighted. When I was reading it, I was totally into it and kept turning the pages until no more pages available. After this, I'll probably wait another year before reading more Arpeggio. That's how I kept my interest. There are so many other things I can do in between, so it's all good .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Like Gunzo's separated from the 401, there's a separate mini-Gunzou now too, tons of flashbacks and... even Takao's school friend is probably working for someone. I'm not sure this manga will ever get anywhere. Some new information has popped up, such as about that fire at Gunzo's school back then, but it just led to more questions of course.
Yup, many on-going subplots. Maybe we need a list:
  1. The Hakugei+401 vs. Nagato subplot (which probably will involve Repulse & Vampire)
  2. The School Festival/Ryokan Kita subplot (now involving Kongou)
  3. Facility 4 subplot
  4. Haruna-Kirishima-Iori subplot
  5. 2501 Crew subplot
  6. Gunzo subplot
  7. The European fleet subplot

Are those all of them? Maybe I missed something.
Old 2019-02-02, 03:51   Link #2731
Tenzen12

Yeah, it's pretty hard remember all of it. Well one of reasons why there is so little traffic here is probably because as it runs many subplots it takes lot of time to actually progress any of them.

...Or people just got tired waiting. Who knows
Old 2019-02-02, 09:46   Link #2732
charasu
DigiDestinied

I'm forgeting this cause it's not free and not showup/listed in my usual reading place
Old 2019-02-02, 09:55   Link #2733
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I'm still into the series but sometimes forget to check it due to how many manga i'm reading but i do buy the graphic novel version from Seven Seas.
Old 2019-02-02, 12:09   Link #2734
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Also, the manga confirms that the 2501 crew use English when talking with each other (and with Lexington) as they know very little Japanese. So, the English subs that we read is pretty much what they say to each other .
Old 2019-02-02, 21:48   Link #2735
NeutralZero

At this point
Only interested in subplot 2 n 6
Cant wait for kongou to change from red to blue
Will she refuse to give gunzou back and insist that it is best if he's in her than 401
Or she side with him after he returns to the sub just to make sure the key to the future is safe
And takao's reaction to chibi gunzou and how he is born from gunzou and kongou(plus that other one)
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-03, 21:55   Link #2736
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I guess your enthusiasm is killed by three things:
  • The long wait in between chapters,
  • The many (interesting) subplot it has that can be hard to follow after long breaks, and
  • One chapter per month (or longer) being too few a material to enjoy.
I mean, you know I'm one of the absolute defenders of the anime (see the anime thread), but the manga itself is still fascinating to follow.

The problem is, Arc Performance's works lately can't really be enjoyed chapter-by-chapter with long brakes in between. I've long since abandoned that habit simply because one chapter from them is not enough. It's like eating a dice-big slice of steak. It taste good but not enough for you to enjoy. To truly enjoy a steak, you need to eat a whole plate (or at least half). Same with the later Arpeggio story. It's much better to consume it by marathoning/binging it. I just consumed probably a year-worth of manga materials in one go and I'm absolutely delighted. When I was reading it, I was totally into it and kept turning the pages until no more pages available. After this, I'll probably wait another year before reading more Arpeggio. That's how I kept my interest. There are so many other things I can do in between, so it's all good .
Tanko reader here.....meaning it is months in between any Arpeggio stuff I touch. Am only now at vol 14 (where everyone gathers at Yokosuka and Gunzou is being rebuilt in Hashirajima) so online readers will be way ahead. And yeah I agree with you. I generally read around 3-4 volumes when I finally decide to sit down and catch up on it. Chapter by chapter pace here is taxing. It's so slow that even the Seven Seas volumes will catch up eventually at this rate, if they haven't already.
Old 2019-04-14, 09:39   Link #2737
Quyenbezt

Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum but i'm also a die hard fan of this manga, my country's forum of this one have alraedy for a long time and i feel so lonely
English is not my first language so please don't criticize my poor grammar
Back to the manga, i don't remember who but that one have said that he don't know where this is going to, too many sub plot still going on. I agree this is complicated but nothing to complain because that keeps me interested, oh except how slow it is, AP is too lazy, how can it be just 16 pages per month, i keep watching this one since 2011 and it just make their way to vol 17. Oh god please more!!!!!!!!
Oh, this goes too far, so recent chapters reveal very crazy twists, please someone helps clear things for me.
Spoiler for just in case someone don't want to be spoiled:

Maybe i'm just too harsh, sorry.
To clear our mind i have a very cute pic, which can warms every body, that's how hilarious it is.

Edit: i use phone to post so can't copy pic, please revisit link, may it work again.

Last edited by Quyenbezt; 2019-04-15 at 02:17. Reason: Correct link
Quyenbezt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-14, 20:14   Link #2738
00Zy99
In Winter, Is Zeong

The picture link is broken. Please just copy and paste the picture into the thread, if you can.
00Zy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-16, 22:27   Link #2739
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

There's a Blue Steel Gacha game called Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova- Re:Birth.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Hopefully they also include characters from the manga as well.
Old 2019-05-16, 23:50   Link #2740
Tenzen12

Ars Nova, seriously? It would make much better story if creator team just focused on manga plot and characters instead

Tags
action, comedy, sci-fi, seinen