AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2010-10-23, 07:08   Link #821
Devoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzokuken View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Devoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 07:32   Link #822
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoter View Post
Spoiler:
You could check the CG's to see which routes you've done, if you've got what looks like all the CG's of certain after story characters then you almost definitely have their light.
TheRealTRXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 08:06   Link #823
Devoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
You could check the CG's to see which routes you've done, if you've got what looks like all the CG's of certain after story characters then you almost definitely have their light.
Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-23, 08:14   Link #824
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 09:35   Link #825
Devoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Spoiler:
I must be doing something wrong during that chapter then. Because I can't seem to get it.
Old 2010-10-23, 16:22   Link #826
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
I must be doing something wrong during that chapter then. Because I can't seem to get it.
In nagisa's route during school life, did you choose that you liked Sanae? Or did you choose "I have nagisa". I'm pretty sure if you don't choose that you like her then you can't get her light.

Also, make sure to follow this guide

Spoiler for And another thing:
Old 2010-10-23, 18:32   Link #827
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for And another thing:
Because most of the posts tell hints on how to play the game?
Old 2010-10-23, 19:01   Link #828
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Because most of the posts tell hints on how to play the game?
For the one's explaining exactly what lights you need and such fair enough since thats kind of telling what you need to do, but for stuff like "I have this many CG's" and "is there any way to check what lights I have" spoiler tags are kind of annoying and useless >.<
Old 2010-10-23, 19:16   Link #829
Devoter

Quote:
For the one's explaining exactly what lights you need and such fair enough since thats kind of telling what you need to do, but for stuff like "I have this many CG's" and "is there any way to check what lights I have" spoiler tags are kind of annoying and useless >.<
I only used it a lot because I wasn't sure of what is considered a spoiler. It's my first time on these forums and I hate spoilers, so I was just being extra cautious so as to not ruin anything.
Old 2010-11-03, 10:52   Link #830
YaminoSeigi

Just Finished Kappei's and Sunohara's route, the vn is really good afterall next will be Kotomi.

Just wondering are there any difference between the ports version with the PC like improvised graphics?
Old 2010-11-03, 10:58   Link #831
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Yay for Kotomi's route

The full voice version is high resolution I think, but other than that the changes are pretty minimal.
Old 2010-11-03, 23:14   Link #832
renzokuken

It was a pity that KyoAni didn't make Kappei's route. Clannad could have been bigger. It left so many things behind, although I really liked KyoAni adaptation.
renzokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 03:34   Link #833
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzokuken View Post
It was a pity that KyoAni didn't make Kappei's route. Clannad could have been bigger. It left so many things behind, although I really liked KyoAni adaptation.
Yeah, the lack of Kappei is kinda sad, he had a great route. I would have wanted them to make an OVA with him, but he probably wouldn't have much of a market, not having tits and everything.

Other than Tomoyo and Kyou's arc though they didn't leave much out, seemed like a pretty thorough adaption to me.
Old 2011-01-12, 08:35   Link #834
YaminoSeigi

Finished Clannad at last and definitely After Story parts is really touching just had several questions though

Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-12, 08:56   Link #835
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Spoiler for answers:
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 02:35   Link #836
Polarem
Dango Digitizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaminoSeigi View Post
Finished Clannad at last and definitely After Story parts is really touching just had several questions though

Spoiler:
The game doesn't answer either of them explicitly, but there are some clues.
Spoiler for Tomoya's father:

Spoiler for Ushio:
Polarem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 10:42   Link #837
Velsy

hmmm well I've seen the anime and only just got the clannad VN/game?

Well I just played throught and ended up doing Fuukos arc with the Starfishies, then got to the final part of the arc and the game was over ? O_o but but but I only seen Kotomi once!! and that was on day 2! Was kinda thinking because of the lack of her, her arc was coming up next O_o

But I noticed now I have a music menu and CG.

Am I right to beleive I have to start again and do things differently for different results? It's my first time playing a game like this O_O
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 11:03   Link #838
Polarem
Dango Digitizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Well I just played throught and ended up doing Fuukos arc with the Starfishies, then got to the final part of the arc and the game was over ? O_o but but but I only seen Kotomi once!! and that was on day 2! Was kinda thinking because of the lack of her, her arc was coming up next O_o

But I noticed now I have a music menu and CG.

Am I right to beleive I have to start again and do things differently for different results? It's my first time playing a game like this O_O
Yes, you're right. Unlike anime, visual novels have "branches"... different choices cause different things to happen. When you finish everybody's "route" (it's usually called "route" instead of "arc" in VNs) during the "School Days" part, you will "unlock" the After Story, just like how you've unlocked music and CG.

To compensate for having to re-start, you can use the "Skip previously read text" button to fast-forward through the stuff that you've already read, but I sometimes like to read through all of it again slowly, in case I've missed/forgotten some details.

To see Kotomi's route, you'll need to look for her during the correct times and the correct places. Hint: She hangs out in the library a lot, so you need to skip class to talk to her. But one person might stop you from skipping class, so you need to think of how to get around that.

Have fun!
Polarem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 01:07   Link #839
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarem View Post
Yes, you're right. Unlike anime, visual novels have "branches"... different choices cause different things to happen. When you finish everybody's "route" (it's usually called "route" instead of "arc" in VNs) during the "School Days" part, you will "unlock" the After Story, just like how you've unlocked music and CG.

To compensate for having to re-start, you can use the "Skip previously read text" button to fast-forward through the stuff that you've already read, but I sometimes like to read through all of it again slowly, in case I've missed/forgotten some details.

To see Kotomi's route, you'll need to look for her during the correct times and the correct places. Hint: She hangs out in the library a lot, so you need to skip class to talk to her. But one person might stop you from skipping class, so you need to think of how to get around that.

Have fun!
ah, makes sense. Thank you for explaining it better. Tomoyo and Kotomi were my 2 favourit girls in the anime. Tomoyo I seen a bit, but Kotomi was only on day 2 which was sorta dissappointing, but hopefully with doing some different choices, I will see more of her this time round.
Old 2011-04-11, 10:56   Link #840
Velsy

Getting into the libary seems hard...... I manged to visit for a 2nd time but noone was there :/

Is it going to be like my first time round, when I only seen her once. If thats the case, I suppose I could use this round 2 to see Kyou or Tomoyos route.. (sorta left Nagisa on her own already :s )

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360