AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-22, 20:43   Link #41
Ghiest Cid

I think there is a mobile game that you play as a zombie horde.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 22:18   Link #42
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Well, I've just finished the latest chapter. What can I say...it's a 18+ zombie apocalypse story that openly shows the horrors, darkness & depravity that humans can fall into.

Our MC simingly turns into a psychopath who has no qualms about nihilistic pleasures, manipulating or killing people but at times do dangerously illogical things (at times going the extra mile even) with little to no gain that might suggest he isn't total scum.

It really reminds me of World War Z (the book, not the movie, dear pervy Zeus no) but in a "smaller" scale. Quite interested in the developments it might lead to.
Old 2015-01-22, 22:46   Link #43
riderguy

where can i read it
riderguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 22:49   Link #44
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderguy View Post
where can i read it
....................... and why haven't you went back to page 1 yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzpwnz View Post
Only I am not attacked in a world overflowing with zombies
ゾンビのあふれた世界で俺だけが襲われない
http://novel18.syosetu.com/n3271bm/

This is the only 18+ novel that I like on syosetu because it has a good setting and the protagonist is an utter douchebag with a good mind set (depending on how you look at it, he's a self-centered ass which is good in my book)

The novel starts off with the company that the protagonist works for going bankrupt, so the protagonist shuts himself in his room for a week doing whatever he wants, unaware that zombies are now everywhere

After getting bitten by a zombie and gaining immunity instead of being infected, he goes around manipulating people by abusing his immunity without letting others know

This often leads to misunderstandings that he's a decent guy for risking his life out there, but in actuality is total scum

I translated chapter 1 because I hate you guys as always (except Solace, he's scary so I'm obligated to not hate him)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...W8&usp=sharing

I don't have any plans to continue the translation
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 23:33   Link #45
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

If its okay to ask, any good online japanese-english translator page plz??? I used google translator and it was shit, then I used other one but the coherence was kinda weird.
Old 2015-01-22, 23:37   Link #46
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
If its okay to ask, any good online japanese-english translator page plz??? I used google translator and it was shit, then I used other one but the coherence was kinda weird.
I use http://tangorin.com/. It is a dictionary site.

If you are talking of machine translate I recommend bing although it will still damage your brain.

Any news of other nations

Last edited by Ghiest Cid; 2015-01-22 at 23:53.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-24, 09:22   Link #47
travelingbum

busy schedules......... wonder when the author will be back

it just became more good too.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-24, 09:53   Link #48
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

I just hope he updates weekly again when he gets back
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 13:58   Link #49
ReanKun

Found this novel a couple weeks back and really enjoyed your translation of Chapter one. I'm planning on picking this up and translating a couple of chapters with a private team of mine. This will be our first translation and we will be using Translating machines and our basic knowledge of Japanese. We're translating for fun and we'd like to see how far we would go.

I'll post here again once we're ready to publish our translations.

Currently we're halfway through chapter two.
ReanKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 16:46   Link #50
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReanKun View Post
Found this novel a couple weeks back and really enjoyed your translation of Chapter one. I'm planning on picking this up and translating a couple of chapters with a private team of mine. This will be our first translation and we will be using Translating machines and our basic knowledge of Japanese. We're translating for fun and we'd like to see how far we would go.

Thx, I was trying to read it but....I couldnt, so this will be really nice, good luck
Old 2015-01-27, 18:14   Link #51
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:

Cool, glad someone picked it up
I was actually thinking about translating the synopsis of up to chapter 38 if this still didn't get any momentum, guess I'll leave it to you

Spoiler for Incomplete partial translation if anyone wants to read it:
Old 2015-01-27, 23:43   Link #52
annachan

ReanKun's partner here!
We've finished chapter 2!
YAY!!
Everyone can now view it at this pastebin link:
http://pastebin.com/2ZHCr0dZ
Please tell us your comments and send us some feedback!
We are happy to be able translate for you all!
Sorry if we did bad! Please understand that we tried our best.
annachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 23:51   Link #53
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by annachan View Post
ReanKun's partner here!
We've finished chapter 2!
YAY!!
Everyone can now view it at this pastebin link:
http://pastebin.com/2ZHCr0dZ
Please tell us your comments and send us some feedback!
We are happy to be able translate for you all!
Sorry if we did bad! Please understand that we tried our best.
Really good at least for me, keep the good job and quality guys(I, by no way, am hurrying your team)
Old 2015-01-27, 23:57   Link #54
ReanKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Really good at least for me, keep the good job and quality guys(I, by no way, am hurrying your team)
Thank you! We both appreciate it. As of now we're currently about to start chapter 3. Seeing the amount of lines in chapter 3, I don't believe it would take us long to translate it.
Old 2015-01-28, 00:03   Link #55
laclongquan

:dance: :kiss:
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 03:22   Link #56
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

Thanks for the translation.
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 03:41   Link #57
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack.
My favorite quote. Another problem with small cracks (webnovel chapters) are that they are too short, but as long as you got steady dose everyday (like with Shieldbro), you're fine. Big cracks LN chapters are long and addicting, but took more time to produce translate and when it stopped (translator MIA), that's when the drug addicts fans lost their cool.

For this zombie novel, nice too see something not about reincarnation/summoned to another world for a change. I got sick of them except the already popular and well established novels. I feel that every reincarnation/summon novels that comes later are cheap knockoffs. I was really into High School of the Dead until it become no more.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 03:45   Link #58
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Thank you! We both appreciate it. As of now we're currently about to start chapter 3. Seeing the amount of lines in chapter 3, I don't believe it would take us long to translate it.
Added your website to the OP if you don't mind
Old 2015-01-28, 03:51   Link #59
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Yahoo, new drugs chapters are on the way. I appreciate the new drugs dealer translator for producing more.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 04:50   Link #60
ReanKun

Here to give a short update, was planning on releasing chapter 3 around this time as I have already completed it a few hours ago, but seeing my partner (anna) falling asleep ahead of me, we'll be publish chapter 3 sometime tomorrow PST time.

Just needing to edit some lines in Chapter 3 and it'll be ready for the public.

Tags
antihero, gore, guns, necrophilia, seinen, syosetu, webnovel, zombie apocalypse