Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-06, 00:30   Link #7981
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
To be fair, after L died, that show was hardly interesting anymore.
So, so, true
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:31   Link #7982
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Still, you have to actually watch the rest to be able to say that.
And I did, and realized, at the end, just how utterly boring the last episodes were. For me, after watching the entire Death Note, the show ended with L. It simply was not as interesting or fun after that point.

If Kallen/Kalulu falls through, I'm not going to stop watching Code Geass. I'll watch it till the end, and then decide whether what I was given toppled what I wanted/would have expected. Suffice to say, though, given just how much this season has focused on Kallen <3 Lelouch, I'd be surprised if my brain found any real 'Oohhhness' to overcome the sheer waste of time the season underwent.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:34   Link #7983
Micante

Quote:
And I did, and realized, at the end, just how utterly boring the last episodes were. For me, after watching the entire Death Note, the show ended with L. It simply was not as interesting or fun after that point.
Yeah, the last episodes did suck, but most of the people who stopped at L's death never actually watched it. Most just went something like this:

"Aw crap... L's dead. Well, time to delete those 12 other episodes I downloaded and make space for more Bleach/Naruto/One Piece/Other show with 100+ episodes!"
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:34   Link #7984
Var
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, the last episodes did suck, but most of the people who stopped at L's death never actually watched it. Most just went something like this:

"Aw crap... L's dead. Well, time to delete those 12 other episodes I downloaded and make space for more Bleach/Naruto/One Piece/Other show with 100+ episodes!"
Those are called stupid people. Who listens to them... exactly?
Old 2008-09-06, 00:35   Link #7985
Micante

Quote:
Those are called stupid people. Who listens to them... exactly?
Other stupid people.
Old 2008-09-06, 00:36   Link #7986
Var
Banned

Quote:
Other stupid people.
... Did you call yourself stupid?
Old 2008-09-06, 00:36   Link #7987
Micante

Quote:
... Did you call yourself stupid?
I'll have you know I watched Death Note to the very end. Waste of time or not!
Old 2008-09-06, 00:38   Link #7988
scifijimmy

And I'm sure despite what will happen sunday some of us will watch code geass out to the last episode.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:39   Link #7989
Var
Banned

Quote:
I'll have you know I watched Death Note to the very end. Waste of time or not!
I meant along the lines of listening to the stupid people comment. I was already under the impression that you had watched the series in its entirety. However, your comment, in reply to my question, leads to some hilarious misunderstandings.
Old 2008-09-06, 00:45   Link #7990
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
And I'm sure despite what will happen sunday some of us will watch code geass out to the last episode.
That's what I like to hear!
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:49   Link #7991
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
I watched Death Note till episode 36. After L died It just gradually got less interesting for me. I couldn't even bare to finish it, but I did get to watch it when Adult Swim aired 37. Had to adjust to Near's dub voice though. Anywho, personally, I love this Kallen/Lelouch interaction but it'd still be on my favorites list without it.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:53   Link #7992
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
I watched Death Note till episode 36. After L died It just gradually got less interesting for me. I couldn't even bare to finish it, but I did get to watch it when Adult Swim aired 37. Had to adjust to Near's dub voice though. Anywho, personally, I love this Kallen/Lelouch interaction but it'd still be on my favorites list without it.
To me it's alright to put down something that has you hit hard so long as you can pick it up again later after dealing with it.
Old 2008-09-06, 01:03   Link #7993
yvj
U Mad?

1 days, 1 hours, and 57 minutes left.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 01:22   Link #7994
scarlet512
カレン愛してるよ

Been anticipating this episode for hell long. What I think is that whatever answer that Lelouch gives Kallen, she would join up with him forming a triumvir of Lelouch-Kallen-Suzaku against Schenizel and the others leading to the final showdown in episode 24 and 25. This is the ideal path of the episode.

I am convinced that none of the main characters (Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen and CC) dies. They ARE the central figures in all the artbooks and Code Geass guides. If they're to die, I think the ones most probable to die are: CC, Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen - in that order and they will do so in the last episode. CC is most likely because she has a reason to - she wants to die. Lelouch MAY die because he either loses to his own game or wants to kill off Geass once and for all. I do not see Suzaku or Kallen's death in any way. I may be biased for Kallen though.

Whatever the case, cannot say any more until I actually see the episode. Cannot wait!
scarlet512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 01:27   Link #7995
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i can see suzaku die (he does have stuff to atone for)
but i cant see kallen dying either (she's the only one out of the four who doesnt)
Old 2008-09-06, 01:31   Link #7996
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
She has a low death-flag rate unless the series somehow drastically goes wrong and for Suzaku although he desires death I have a feeling he won't die and as for Lelouch he has a huge one despite being the main character well in a about 4 weeks we'll have our answer never less I enjoyed Code Geass and is sadden to see it finally end.

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 01:31   Link #7997
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet512 View Post
Been anticipating this episode for hell long. What I think is that whatever answer that Lelouch gives Kallen, she would join up with him forming a triumvir of Lelouch-Kallen-Suzaku against Schenizel and the others leading to the final showdown in episode 24 and 25. This is the ideal path of the episode.

I am convinced that none of the main characters (Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen and CC) dies. They ARE the central figures in all the artbooks and Code Geass guides. If they're to die, I think the ones most probable to die are: CC, Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen - in that order and they will do so in the last episode. CC is most likely because she has a reason to - she wants to die. Lelouch MAY die because he either loses to his own game or wants to kill off Geass once and for all. I do not see Suzaku or Kallen's death in any way. I may be biased for Kallen though.

Whatever the case, cannot say any more until I actually see the episode. Cannot wait!
Have to agree with this statement. Can't see Kallen going against Lelouch unless he REALLY screws up.

Also have to say that the death probablity order looks right.
Old 2008-09-06, 05:15   Link #7998
Black Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
yeah, i think that the first reason to those who watched Code geass is because of the plot and the mystery that concern geass and not that about romance. i for one would watch the show to the end even if my favorite characters are dead before it.
Black Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 05:21   Link #7999
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I hope Zero and Lelouch has finally merged in Kallen's heart.
Remember when the Black Knights betrayed. When Kallen talked to him she only addressed him as Lelouch. She wanted to know who she was to Lelouch. Not Zero.
Old 2008-09-06, 06:02   Link #8000
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
while this probably isnt an indicator for anything importent since this is our doing
but the kallen thread has more posts then any other character thread
my post makes 8000 replays
which is more the 1000 more then the closest