Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-06, 10:46   Link #15881
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Cover alternative in low quality of Date A Live vol. 16

Goddamnit Tsunako-san and author sensei, stop trolling us... I fear that this is a red herring...

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 18:03   Link #15882
Ragna92

Quote:

We get a Kurumi in a wedding dress cover!?

They're really going all in with this. Expecting the volume to live up to the hype.
Old 2017-03-06, 19:06   Link #15883
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Wow the cover alternative is great!!, for a moment I reminded to Kurumi Ova where it appears as a dress white (also there is a SS of the OVA), no doubt this will be incredible volume.
Old 2017-03-07, 00:46   Link #15884
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
1. What would happen if Shido kissed a Kurumi clone instead of the real one? (Unfortunately, this one will likely not be answered unless that one clone returns )
I expect this scenario to be played with at the end. Basically Kurumi just summons a lot of clones when it becomes obvious to her that she was at risk of being sealed. Then it becomes a game where Shidou has to find the real Kurumi and seal her but would only have one chance or she would run away again
Old 2017-03-07, 01:50   Link #15885
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Quote:
1. What would happen if Shido kissed a Kurumi clone instead of the real one? (Unfortunately, this one will likely not be answered unless that one clone returns )
I expect this scenario to be played with at the end. Basically Kurumi just summons a lot of clones when it becomes obvious to her that she was at risk of being sealed. Then it becomes a game where Shidou has to find the real Kurumi and seal her but would only have one chance or she would run away again
Not exactly what I meant by my question, but I do think that kind of scene could still happen, and I'd really like to see it too.

I was thinking more along the lines of if Shido kissed one of Kurumi's clones, would Shido end up sealing the original's powers as a result? Due to her act in killing the clone Shido nearly reached in Volume 3, it atleast feels like this is a possibility Kurumi's considered.
Old 2017-03-07, 03:56   Link #15886
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Not exactly what I meant by my question, but I do think that kind of scene could still happen, and I'd really like to see it too.

I was thinking more along the lines of if Shido kissed one of Kurumi's clones, would Shido end up sealing the original's powers as a result? Due to her act in killing the clone Shido nearly reached in Volume 3, it atleast feels like this is a possibility Kurumi's considered.
Well, Kurumi's clones can't use <Tzaphkiel>'s powers, other than the guns, and they're made of mana, just like Rinne and Mayuri. So I imagine they'd just disappear, and the power Kurumi poured into that clone would go into Shido (and hence Kurumi, who needs every last drop, would rather reabsorb a clone herself, and keep that power).
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 04:02   Link #15887
The 48th Ronin

*sees wedding dress Kurumi*

Yup. Brace yourselves for the explosion.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 09:16   Link #15888
ooPeaToo

Cover alternative of Date a Bullet

Spoiler for Cover:
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 09:29   Link #15889
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
*gushing nosebleed*

*ahem*

Well that pretty much has to be Empty.
Old 2017-03-09, 10:16   Link #15890
Ultragunner

ayyyyy, my body was so not ready....*nosebleed*
Old 2017-03-09, 10:23   Link #15891
HOF69

Loving the art for Bullet. Who is the artist again? Can't wait for Tsunako's artbook either. 18th is gonna be a good day.
HOF69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 10:39   Link #15892
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

That wedding dress reminds me of that Kurumi SS.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 10:41   Link #15893
Estzero1

Quote:
Cover alternative of Date a Bullet

Spoiler for Cover:
Well, even as good as this picture is, it stays under it's possibilities, which is a bit sad.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 11:21   Link #15894
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
*gushing nosebleed*

*ahem*

Well that pretty much has to be Empty.
Agreed.
Her AstralDress is very much like Kurumi's. Curiouser and Curiouser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF69 View Post
Loving the art for Bullet. Who is the artist again? Can't wait for Tsunako's artbook either. 18th is gonna be a good day.
It's NOCO, I think. And yes, that art book should be utterly amazing.
Old 2017-03-09, 12:00   Link #15895
AB079
Banned

Jesus christ those Kurumi covers *sweating*

This new volume is really delivering great stuff, can't wait to see what happens.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 17:31   Link #15896
cyberdemon

Quote:

what if that is her inverse form? Or maybe that is her true Seraph form and the form we know is more akin to what happened to Mukuro due to the pressure of taking life for her purpose.
Old 2017-03-09, 17:54   Link #15897
Wandering Soul

I'm loving all these Kurumi covers that we're getting.
Old 2017-03-09, 19:53   Link #15898
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what if that is her inverse form? Or maybe that is her true Seraph form and the form we know is more akin to what happened to Mukuro due to the pressure of taking life for her purpose.
Possible - would certainly be interesting - but I doubt it. There doesn't seem to be any light-membranes, like the other AstralDresses possess, and Origami's AstralDress is already based on a wedding dress, by Tachibana's own admission, nonetheless. I doubt he'd use the same motif twice.

It just...looks like a wedding dress. There's nothing fantasy-like about it at all, so I strongly doubt it's an AstralDress. It's likely just a legitimate throwback to Kurumi Star Festival (IE: maybe that clone returns, or the real Kurumi does something similar).
Old 2017-03-09, 21:53   Link #15899
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Possible - would certainly be interesting - but I doubt it. There doesn't seem to be any light-membranes, like the other AstralDresses possess, and Origami's AstralDress is already based on a wedding dress, by Tachibana's own admission, nonetheless. I doubt he'd use the same motif twice.

It just...looks like a wedding dress. There's nothing fantasy-like about it at all, so I strongly doubt it's an AstralDress. It's likely just a legitimate throwback to Kurumi Star Festival (IE: maybe that clone returns, or the real Kurumi does something similar).
Kurumi did need to use her clones in large scale attacks during Volumes 7 and 12, so both had good opportunities where while preparing clones for the attack, she may have brought that clone back by mistake.

Though that does bring up the question of how that clone could have hidden from Kurumi after being killed twice?
Old 2017-03-09, 22:50   Link #15900
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
It wasn't actually the same clone twice. The clone Kurumi killed on the rooftop was a clone of a different time, while the clone Kurumi killed in Star Festival was from that moment on the rooftop.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy