AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-05-05, 13:34   Link #4321
Sparteh

Am I the only one who can hardly believe this happened?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-05, 13:36   Link #4322
LG-MAX 2.o

I had already given up.

And on the official website there are other chapters, but I don't know if you need to pay to release them or just wait 1 week.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-05, 14:53   Link #4323
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Pretty sure you have to pay to see the rest on Naver.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-05, 15:09   Link #4324
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Pretty sure you have to pay to see the rest on Naver.
Maybe some good Samaritan will pay for them and put them on the net.
Old 2022-05-05, 17:48   Link #4325
Johnny
Working the bags...

I only hope this new kid doesn't take the much of the lime light away from Shioon or the others we loved in the previous two seasons. I don't think it will survive if they do...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-05, 18:48   Link #4326
Twi

You can't start a new season on some new bullied kid with no Shioon.
Old 2022-05-05, 20:25   Link #4327
LG-MAX 2.o

chapter 2 out

Spoiler for kiyaaaaa!:

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2022-05-05 at 20:52.
Old 2022-05-05, 21:02   Link #4328
bakato

I forgot how hot these girls were.
Old 2022-05-05, 22:02   Link #4329
XFire
150% done

Welp, time to reread this from part 1
Old 2022-05-06, 07:53   Link #4330
WingedAccelerator

The Breaker hiatus "broke" me.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-06, 14:30   Link #4331
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ugh, really starting to not get good vibes with this new season. Not sure how long I'll last reading it. The new MC is being able to break chains in just a chapter? Nah this isn't going down a path I'll decline to read. What a waste...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-06, 15:27   Link #4332
Tenzen12

Two chapters actually and it account for several weeks of intense physical training and using pills that would benefit even one of strongest Murim master. If he couldn't do at least that much there would be no point in training him.

Anyway I am happy to see Jinnie again. I think she looked better with longer hair, but that's not worth complaining.
Old 2022-05-06, 15:47   Link #4333
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Ugh, really starting to not get good vibes with this new season. Not sure how long I'll last reading it. The new MC is being able to break chains in just a chapter? Nah this isn't going down a path I'll decline to read. What a waste...
In series, it was a month and change. Shi-oon was doing similar stuff and GMR was barely taking him seriously at the time.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-07, 01:52   Link #4334
Sacredus

This is biggest disappointment since a very long time... I wanted 3rd season of the Breaker, continuation of story, not completely new series, with new main character that start everything from zero... And rushing thru his training with lighting speed, making him some kind of fighting genius. Switching to webtoon would be ok if art would look good, but it's nowhere near first two series. I can't even say it look good except few panels in all those chapters, one character look like she got older by 10 years in that half of year and design of other got changed so much she is almost unrecognizable (and look way worse than in original).
Spoiler:

It just looks like they only used the Breaker characters and world to bait people waiting for 3rd season to contently new series.

3/10
drop
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-07, 04:21   Link #4335
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
This is biggest disappointment since a very long time... I wanted 3rd season of the Breaker, continuation of story, not completely new series, with new main character that start everything from zero... And rushing thru his training with lighting speed, making him some kind of fighting genius. Switching to webtoon would be ok if art would look good, but it's nowhere near first two series. I can't even say it look good except few panels in all those chapters, one character look like she got older by 10 years in that half of year and design of other got changed so much she is almost unrecognizable (and look way worse than in original).
Spoiler:

It just looks like they only used the Breaker characters and world to bait people waiting for 3rd season to contently new series.

3/10
drop
Let's be honest: it's been several years since the last two series and most people have forgotten the majority of the story, and it's not realistic to expect people to remember the story after so long either.

I don't like Ha Jee either, but it's obvious that he's the ignorant greenhorn so that there is a reason to give a refresher on the older characters and setting.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-07, 06:49   Link #4336
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Let's be honest: it's been several years since the last two series and most people have forgotten the majority of the story, and it's not realistic to expect people to remember the story after so long either.

I don't like Ha Jee either, but it's obvious that he's the ignorant greenhorn so that there is a reason to give a refresher on the older characters and setting.
I could have used an actual recap a lot more than a new main character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I forgot how hot these girls were.
I don't think S3 Sera is nearly as hot as S2 Sera.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-07, 12:41   Link #4337
Twi

I'll wait until it has more than twenty chapters before I read it to get a better scope before I commit.
Old 2022-05-07, 21:55   Link #4338
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I could have used an actual recap a lot more than a new main character.

I don't think S3 Sera is nearly as hot as S2 Sera.
No, they are not. I hate to say it, but the new webtoon art style just strikes me as sloppy.
Old 2022-05-09, 00:13   Link #4339
zibi88

Fot the love of god...why. I waited all those years for season3 a streight continuation from braker2 and this is what we get.... a totaly useless new MC as another Shioon copy from old days. This is not breaker3... its breaker1 2.0.

Why does the author waste time with new character that in 2weeks gets muscles via magic pills...nothing new here...even the girl characters are annoyed with his apperence and dont want him near them or shioon.

The only good parts were we could see Sera and Jinie as it was years we last saw them...but besides that so far the path they took with season3 is trash. Couldnt they just make a small timeskip in where Shioon trained, we could go deeper into relationship with the girls...learn more about the organization with the Sunwoo clans main head there.

So many options and they have choosen the worst possible path...new mc kid that is boring to watch and annoying af. They should srap the series and re-do it....people are not happy as I read on many forums.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-09, 17:11   Link #4340
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Bunch of whiners...jezz, the new MC is needed to help push the story forward. I bet the payoff will be massive later on.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves