AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-09-09, 05:38   Link #101
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This new mode basically feels like "Tank Check Simulator". Since I don't have a good tank, I'll probably just not bother with it until Fu Xuan comes out.
Difficulty 1-4 can be cleared with hybrid tanks like Clara even without Luocha or Bailu. Difficulty 5 is quite nasty, but while sustain becomes an issue, the real problem is dealing proper damage. Starting from the boss of the first plane, everything has bloated HP and you need proper blessing setup to clear mobs at a decent pace otherwise even Gepard with full preservation blessing can't soak damage past a certain number of dmg up stacks.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2023-09-10 at 18:06.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-10, 08:36   Link #102
Marina2

Biggest problem with Abundance Path and Remembrance Path in SU are: You have to rely on your luck to get specific blessing cards for the path mechanic to work (Dewdrop cards for Abundance, and Dissociation cards for Remembrance).

Sometime, my team is outright broken, some time they get destroyed completely. That's my experience with Abundance and Remembrance in new SU.
Old 2023-09-10, 14:30   Link #103
Sacredus

Yeah, there is a lot of rng. Remembrance may be most broken on this event if you get proper buffs and get lucky to get fields that give effect hit rate. My biggest problem is lack of characters that can keep me alive. My only healer is still Natasha and tanks March and fire MC so i depend on remembrance path. In my case, I got to last boss on difficulty 4 with this but my teams couldn't keep enemies frozen so... as for now that's my limit.

But event itself is really fun and I like how they build it on SU so that give us a chance that they will something similar in future.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-11, 02:59   Link #104
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Yeah, there is a lot of rng. Remembrance may be most broken on this event if you get proper buffs and get lucky to get fields that give effect hit rate. My biggest problem is lack of characters that can keep me alive. My only healer is still Natasha and tanks March and fire MC so i depend on remembrance path. In my case, I got to last boss on difficulty 4 with this but my teams couldn't keep enemies frozen so... as for now that's my limit.
I'm in a similar situation.
Will wait for Fu Xuan and Lynx so I have more options. For now I'll farm materials to level them as soon as I get them

Also need to build lightcones too...
Old 2023-09-11, 05:43   Link #105
Liddo-kun
is this so?

nice, looks like you guys are having fun with the Herta event. Is it hard?

hmm, have not started yet, because I was in a desperate rush to complete Meka Melee in three Genshin servers the past few days. Managed to finish, but had to sleep at 2 pm midnight. lol

@Flamesparkz

also waiting eagerly for Fu and Lynx. Special passes are ready. Have been gathering since the Luocha banner.

hoping to pull some decent 4 star cones. My america sever characters are suffering from lack of 4 stars they can use. Only have the Breakfast, and the free 4 Star cone from SW banner. All the rest are still using three star cones.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-11, 06:44   Link #106
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
nice, looks like you guys are having fun with the Herta event. Is it hard?

Difficulty spike at level 3 or 4, depending who you ask. Like you can rush in level 1 and 2. But around 3 is where you need to drag out your exploration so you can try getting as many blessings as possible.
Klash have showed it is still doable with Natasha as your default healer. And youtubers are showing it's also possible with March 7th.
If you don't plan pulling on IL, don't be baited by those "DAN HENG IL BREAK SWARM EVENT!" youtube vids. Others showed it can be done with Clara, Qingque, etc...

Try working around the roster you already have. It's not like it'll be gone in a few weeks.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-11, 10:14   Link #107
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

In all honestly, certain characters make Swarm Disaster a bit easier, but it heavily depends on your luck and decision when picking blessings and so forth.

When I cleared difficulty V 2 days ago, it was like this. Additionally, my characters aren't exactly fitted with insane relics and LC, aside of my Clara with her signature cone and that's about it.
It isn't obvious if you aren't used to Nihility, but I was missing some important blessings, notably Wilderness (atk and res reduction) and All things are possible (dot detonation when target is attacked) from Nihility. The final boss hits like a truck but I had enough sustain options to keep everyone alive, even during Phase 3. The run could definitely be smoother with more destruction blessings (most blessings that trigger with fighting spirits are pretty good obviously). Note that my pathstrider tree was approximately 2/3 done, so I think that F2P/Dolphin can do well with half of a tree, whereas only whales with cracked teams can ignore the tree altogether.

The most important things with difficulty 4 and 5 are that you must ensure your party is healthy at bare minimum while maximizing your damage (as in, it doesn't really matter if your characters get hit for 50% or 90% of their HP, as long you can heal back to full). Simply damage mitigation isn't enough unless your healer is able to heal your party every turn which is a bit unlikely even for Luocha. Aside of that, gimmick blessings are pointless, just maximize your damage and ignore the adds whenever it is possible.

Regardless of your path choices, combination of the following blessings help a lot so you don't get instantly killed by plain normal attacks:
-Any self heal blessing (Nihility's Offerings of Deception, Abundance's Good Deeds Come After Old Sins/Sea, Hunt's Archery Duel/Monster-Expelling Rainbow, Destruction's Disciplinary Flicker, Elation's Doctor of Love)
-Any self dispel (Abundance's Salvation From Damnation)
-Any general damage mitigation (Abundance's Clear Lucite Body, Destruction's Regression Inequality of Annihilation(Enhanced Only)/Universal Heat Death Characteristic/Non-Inverse Antimatter Equation/Indicative Depth of Field/Polarization Receptor, Elation's Platinum Age)

Also, Curio that provide more/better blessings or cosmic fragments are the best to pick imo. The combat oriented curio are a bit too weak for swarm disaster but you do you.
Finally, unless you go with Abundance, I'd rather not explore the map, but just go in a beeline instead and grab reward nodes only if they are on your path or just 1 tile away from it. The final boss is pretty difficult already, so adding some additional multipliers with planar disarray is going to ruin your run unless you have some really absurd setup at your disposal.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2023-09-11 at 11:04.
Old 2023-09-11, 13:26   Link #108
Marina2

My luck with Destruction, Abundance and Remembrance Paths in SU Swam is the worst. Today, 70% of time, I reached the second boss with no key blessing (blessing that use to create fighting spirit, Dissociation, dewdrop) LOL

Also, I think I am about to go mad for trying get Rubert III Cometh (Reach final stage with exact 0 countdown in Difficulty 4). I often screwed up by 1 point or the second boss killed me.

EDIT: Finally got Rubert III Cometh with Remembrance path. Ability to jump to specific tie on the map make it quite easy to calculate the remaining countdown.

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-09-12 at 09:43.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-11, 16:20   Link #109
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Difficulty spike at level 3 or 4, depending who you ask. Like you can rush in level 1 and 2. But around 3 is where you need to drag out your exploration so you can try getting as many blessings as possible.
Klash have showed it is still doable with Natasha as your default healer. And youtubers are showing it's also possible with March 7th.
If you don't plan pulling on IL, don't be baited by those "DAN HENG IL BREAK SWARM EVENT!" youtube vids. Others showed it can be done with Clara, Qingque, etc...

Try working around the roster you already have. It's not like it'll be gone in a few weeks.
would be focusing on the Aurum Alley Stay Rail event first, since it has only 5 or 6 days left. Don't want to rush on the last 2 days, and do mandatory late night sleeps again.. like what happen in Genshin Meka Melee. lol

gonna start fighting in the Herta event only after Aurum is finished.

hmm, that's fine. The Herta event would be boring if there are no difficult levels. Think I have characters.. who have a fair chance of getting some things there.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-09-11 at 18:18.
Old 2023-09-12, 15:13   Link #110
Marina2

(SU Swarm)

OH GOD. I thought Rubert III Cometh was pain....... but Empire of destroyed credit is even worst.

The amount of luck you need in this one.......The best path to finish this seem to be Abundance path but I can't reset any blessing or buy anything and always ended up killed by second plane boss due to bad luck with blessing.

I guess I have to keep restart until I get that Curio that allow me to go on when defeated.

.................................................. .

EDIT: Done with Empire of destroyed credit. I ended up having over 2,000 coin before Third boss and bought a lot of useful upgrade which unexpectedly allowed me to clear Difficulty 4 for the first time. Yeah!.

Final mission also unlocked for me, and after I did it, I finally unlock the new path. Now, the rest is to get all pathstrider objectives....and Difficulty 5.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-09-13 at 08:54.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-13, 11:05   Link #111
Sacredus

I managed to unlock new path and clear difficulty 4 with it. It was hard but I must say it's not broken like some people say. My team was IL, Tingyun, Natasha and March 7. Tingyun was used as battery with def stats and March was trying to freeze smaller enemies when possible. As for blessing on new path most important was related to spores, rest was defensive and healing ones.

On difficulty 5 I will try to go destruction path since remembrance was too rng when come to freezing bosses.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-14, 17:42   Link #112
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Given the fact you have IL, you should just go with Propagation. Propagation path combined with certain hunt blessings (notably the 100% forward after breal/kill) is arguably the most broken out of the bunch to the point you can actually solo difficulty 5 with it, and not just with IL and Qingqe but with characters without SP manipulation gameplay. Some people already soloed it with Kafka and Welt, which is kind of unlikely for other paths.
So with a full party, propagation doesn't need much as long you clear enough swarm tile + get some decent non propagation blessings.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2023-09-14 at 18:06.
Old 2023-09-15, 07:37   Link #113
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Fu Xuan trailer is up.

english

_________

japanese

Old 2023-09-17, 04:11   Link #114
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Fu Xuan trailer is up.
I kind of like how Quinque has become the useless comedic relief character in the game.

Mono-quantum should definitely be interesting.
Old 2023-09-17, 05:37   Link #115
Liddo-kun
is this so?

she's a slacker who likes exploiting her boss. hehe
Spoiler:

anyway, I agree.. she's funny.
_

but in game, she kicks butt. Actually have Qingque levelled to the max in Asia and Europe servers, while my Silver Wolf in those servers not levelled properly yet. Gave priority levelling up QQ, because she hits multiple opponents instead of just one. Of course, will also level up SW, when it's time to form a mono quantum team. ^^
Old 2023-09-17, 15:31   Link #116
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Star Rail gag shorts with Nichibros audio makes me wish Sugita voices Caelus.

YouTube
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-18, 05:25   Link #117
Liddo-kun
is this so?

brutal last day of Aurum Alley event for me yesterday in Asia server. Did the event from 9 pm in the evening till 2 am past midnight. Worth it! Before starting, I had around 50 Jades, by 2 AM I have 1900+ Jades.

the hardest part is debating that robot head. Each time I made a mistake, the debate looped. Had to restart the game 3 or 4 times.

sadly, can only do the quest in Asia server. Anyway, with help from Aurum... now have 150 Special Pass in total. Ready to pull for Fu Xuan. Hoping to win the 50/50, so there would be some left for Jingliu.
Old 2023-09-19, 00:50   Link #118
larethian

Quote:
Fu Xuan trailer is up.

english

_________

japanese

YouTube

A random comment, but I actually prefer the Chinese version of voices for this game, especially for characters like Fu Xuan, Jing Yuan, Welt and most of the other cultured NPCs in Xianzhou. This is similar to Liyue characters though I don't GI anymore. The archaic poetic forms of Chinese and wuxia speak are really music to my ears. JP comes close but far from perfect. Most of the beauty is lost in the English translations.

And until today, I still don't get why Houkai becomes Honkai since the days of Honkai Impact
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-19, 04:34   Link #119
Liddo-kun
is this so?

we are in a discussion thread after all. Random comments are welcome.

everyone has their va preference, really nothing to argue about. Just enjoy the game. I guess you are similar to my coop friend in Genshin, she refuses to use any language except chinese. She does not play Star Rail though. She is a Lumine cosplayer who does not like Aether.

anyway, one thing I like is Star Rail and Genshin come with english as default, then the user has the option to download additional language pack. This way, the game install is smaller, since people are not forced to download all language packs.

as for my preference. It's japanese and some english. Never got tired of listening to March 7 "check out this awesome move". Finished the entire Space Station, and some parts of Belobog using english voices.

________

and finally...

my queen is almost here. Just a few more hours..
did not pull from Luocha, Blade, Kafka, and Dan 2 banner. Just saved the jades.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-09-19 at 10:38.
Old 2023-09-20, 01:25   Link #120
Marina2

Fu Xuan + Lynx E2 GET

My mono Quantum team is complete.

Fu Xuan light cone looks ridiculously good for her but I don't think I have enough fund+luck to get it. I will use light cone from Hetra SU shop insted.