AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-05-27, 05:52   Link #1
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Honkai Star Rail

Hi, have been playing this game for the past weeks.

it's turn based but still fun. Plenty of nice characters.

the download size is approximately 12 GB for pc users.

my early favorite characters are March 7, Qingque, Chief Researcher Asta, and Shushang.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-27, 07:41   Link #2
Marina2

I have been playing this for over a month...now reaches a point where I just log-in to farm materials + Daily missions. It takes even less time per day to play than Genshin.

I can sense some inspiration from Trails series in this game.
Old 2023-05-27, 10:28   Link #3
Liddo-kun
is this so?

started playing around the time Seele's banner is just a few days from ending. Unfortunately, it's too late to gather resources to get her. Tried of course, but the free passes and the few stellar jades I could gather were not enough.

the story is quite interesting. Now exploring planet Jarilo VI.
Old 2023-06-06, 08:15   Link #4
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I've been playing since launch, and he game is a lot of fun. The characters are interesting and also the story and lore.

But the grind for materials to build a single character is very time consuming. Especially for 5 stars, who require more materials than 4 stars.
I have 9 characters semi-built at lv 60/70, mostly so I can deal with enemies of different weaknesses and it feels like there's not enough of an increase in the amount of drops when we reach a new Equilibrium Lv.

At least the puzzles are fun and make you think.
Old 2023-06-06, 15:36   Link #5
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@flamesparkz

nice to see you playing this too.

the game is so enjoyable I did not even notice that everyone I like (approx 8 characters) are levelled to 40 already, with traces and light cones levelled to max allowed at that level as well.

my current favs now are Herta, Serval, and Ting Yun. Herta pretty much mows down most common mobs in Jarilo VI, her auto attack when someone do a crit hit kills fast. Serval is important against machine monsters, espescially those with really high hp.

my only 5 star is Bailu on Asia server. And she's so good at healing. Sometimes dishing out chip damage against robots as well. Hmm, and I also did pull two 5 star light cones in this server, the one for Bronya and the one for Clara.

praying that Silver Wolf comes home to my account when her banner start...

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-06-06 at 17:08.
Old 2023-06-07, 06:53   Link #6
Liddo-kun
is this so?

pulled for Silver Wolf. Lost the 50/50, but it's not really bad.. because Himeko went home. Now have a 5 star fire element character for dealing damage.

now, it's time to build up Special pass again, and hopefully can grab Silver Wolf before her banner ends.
Old 2023-06-08, 16:06   Link #7
Tenzen12

Started play today and I am already disappointed. When I started I was like "WOW! I get to hang out with galactic mercenary secret agents connected with deepest lore of this universe!"

...10 minutes later I am running errands with some random bland railway workers instead.
Old 2023-06-09, 08:28   Link #8
Liddo-kun
is this so?

hmm, just like Genshin I play this game on 3 servers. So far, it's easier to gather Stellar Jades than gathering Primogems.

Asia server = now about to leave Jarilo VI. Just need to do a few more side quests.

EU server = in Jarilo VI, but currently only doing dailies + consuming all trailblaze power.

USA server = still at Herta Space Station. Need to do the room with triple pass key before leaving.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-06-09 at 17:43.
Old 2023-06-10, 12:32   Link #9
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
hmm, just like Genshin I play this game on 3 servers. So far, it's easier to gather Stellar Jades than gathering Primogems.

Asia server = now about to leave Jarilo VI. Just need to do a few more side quests.

EU server = in Jarilo VI, but currently only doing dailies + consuming all trailblaze power.

USA server = still at Herta Space Station. Need to do the room with triple pass key before leaving.
That's quite the dedication you have. I only play on a single server, and doing all that is quite time consuming for me...
(then again, I also play Genshin and Honkai 3rd)
Old 2023-06-14, 07:27   Link #10
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Flamesparkz

I'm having fun, so it does not feel like a chore.
and there are friends who play in each.

uid in EU is 704321326. You can add me if you want another friend in this server.

_______

progress on pulling Silverwolf..
guaranteed on both EU and Asia

Asia = 60 pulls. I feel that she's near.
Europe = 30 pulls. Can focus more on this once I get SW in Asia. Also want to progress more in this server, so I could stop fighting that green centaur in Simu Universe 2.
Old 2023-06-15, 04:33   Link #11
Liddo-kun
is this so?

finally able to get Silver Wolf in Asia server.
she came home on the 70th pull.

can now focus getting her in Europe.
Old 2023-06-15, 06:15   Link #12
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Congrats

Quote:
@Flamesparkz

I'm having fun, so it does not feel like a chore.
and there are friends who play in each.

uid in EU is 704321326. You can add me if you want another friend in this server.
Sure. I'll add you as soon as I can.
Old 2023-06-15, 07:01   Link #13
Liddo-kun
is this so?

thanks. I feel some relief now. Would have been a disaster if she did not show up.. that would mean I won't have enough time gathering Stellar Jades in Europe.

btw, did you pull for her 5 Star Light cone? Is it worth getting that?

anyway, even without the 5 star cone, I'm still happy just to have her on the team.
Old 2023-06-16, 03:08   Link #14
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Nope. Didn't pull for the 5 star lightcone, I'm using the event lightcone.

I'll be saving Jades for a while, so skipping Luocha, Kafka and maybe Blade too.
Old 2023-06-18, 16:06   Link #15
Liddo-kun
is this so?

managed to get the event light cone in all 3 servers.
can relax a bit now..
plenty of time to get Silver Wolf in Europe and US server.
Old 2023-06-20, 14:49   Link #16
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
thanks. I feel some relief now. Would have been a disaster if she did not show up.. that would mean I won't have enough time gathering Stellar Jades in Europe.
Ah you play all 3 servers. That explains it. Was confused if I added the wrong account. Since it's called "Stelle" and you just have March on it :P

Quote:
btw, did you pull for her 5 Star Light cone? Is it worth getting that?
If you spend money on pulls maybe, if you f2p, not really. If it turns out to be some super important LC you can just grab it whenever it reruns but rarely is there anything that important. You also have 2 opportunities to get a free 5star LC, once from the stardust shop at 600 and another from herta shop (I'm sure they'll add more of them there as time passes).

Not to mention you can always accidentally pull a 5star on standard; less of a pain when it's one you didnt have rather then extra you dont need.

I only get express so for me its a no-go. Only reason I'd even throw 10 pulls there would be if it had all 3 of the 4stars I want and missing at least 1 or 2 of them completely on my account.

Quote:
anyway, even without the 5 star cone, I'm still happy just to have her on the team.
She's very strong and very fun. Since really like the banner 4stars I pulled some more on it for pity but got her again on 20ish so then just decided to just go all the way and get her E2 (a bad idea but I like her so its fine). She did empty my jade completely though, lol.

Should have enough for Fu Xuan when her time comes. With freebies and events back to 50 pulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I'll be saving Jades for a while, so skipping Luocha, Kafka and maybe Blade too.
Bailu on departure, Hunt LC on standard, Pulled on Seele, Skipped Jingyuan, Pulled on Silverwolf (a bit too much), got a Himeko on standard, skipping everything till Fu Xuan, pulling on Fu Xuan. With QQ I'll then have full Quantum-Bunga-Team.

I'll probably try to snipe any banner they add a 4star healer to, since dont see this game existing with out another 4star healer and another 4star tanky unit, its just kind of silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I have 9 characters semi-built at lv 60/70, mostly so I can deal with enemies of different weaknesses and it feels like there's not enough of an increase in the amount of drops when we reach a new Equilibrium Lv.
I just try to get everyone to 70 before bothering with anything else including traces. Can always swap LCs, relics, etc. But if I desperatly want to use character X and they're not 70 feels bad and not much can do about it.

Just Arlan and Herta to go.
Old 2023-06-20, 17:21   Link #17
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Felix

nice you're playing this game too. What's your name? I have four friend request in EU. Will add you after you reply here.

I'm strictly f2p, not paid anything. Have never spent money for in-game stuff in gacha. If there's a little money to spare, I spend it on buying tangible items like figures.. for example, now saving up cash for the new Ayaka figure in Genshin.

_________

@Flamesparkz

added you in EU.

Asia server: trying to get the 5 star Silver Wolf Event light cone. Already 20 pulls in.

Europe server: took 4 or 5 hours of continous questing. Defeated Cocolia last night. Guaranteed and already 50 pulls on Silver Wolf character banner. Feeling confident to be able to get her today.

also got lucky in pulling Himeko's 5 star light cone in Stellar Warp. Funny, I got it on the only server where I don't have her (lol). For now, I let Qingque use it.

Spoiler:

America server = just doing dailies and all trailblaze power everyday. The action will shift to this place if I could get Silver Wolf in EU today.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-06-20 at 17:47.
Old 2023-06-21, 03:52   Link #18
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Got to Trailblaze Lv 60 yesterday.
Haven't done the Equilibrium quest yet, preparing enough materials to ascend characters I use often.
Old 2023-06-22, 04:08   Link #19
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
@Felix

nice you're playing this game too. What's your name? I have four friend request in EU. Will add you after you reply here.
It's Frost
Old 2023-06-22, 04:18   Link #20
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Flame

congrats on reaching Trailblaze 60.

btw, I borrowed your Yanqing a bit yesterday. For farming Cavern of Corrosion.

_______

@Felix

added you. And I thought you were the Wubbaboo guy. Just kidding.

________

I got hacked by Silver Wolf..