AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-10-01, 09:20   Link #4341
rxrx

Yeah. But knowing the writer, it might be just that they would be sitting jail or get 'reform' in the end. After all, the Numbers caused much damaged but they are still out and kicking anyway, at least those whom have 'reformed' that is. I would be really surprise if Force turns out dark and the final will have Touma fight aginst the TSAB and end with his death and the end of the virus. Only time can tell I guess.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 09:41   Link #4342
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Yeah. But knowing the writer, it might be just that they would be sitting jail or get 'reform' in the end. After all, the Numbers caused much damaged but they are still out and kicking anyway, at least those whom have 'reformed' that is.
Whether reformed or not, it all depends on the Numbers itself. Those who want help and are willing to be forgiven would likely be given a decent position. The rest who don't want, it will be imprisoned. All Numbers are the youngest just forgiven, except Sette more loyal to Tre, who during his job was, in fact loyal to the Jail. Cinque, despite one of the older Numbers, precisely because of her willingness to be forgiven.

Quote:
I would be really surprise if Force turns out dark and the final will have Touma fight aginst the TSAB and end with his death and the end of the virus. Only time can tell I guess.
Touma himself so far being under the Bureau's supervision. Dead or not depends on the way the story itself. Slowly but surely, he will free himself from hell called Eclipse itself.
Old 2011-10-01, 11:02   Link #4343
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
In Force though, the Hukebein are like you say arrogant selfish individuals but at least some of them have hinted on the dislike of the TSAB because of their previous experiences with them before they even get the virus like the lousy childcare and etc.
I really wonder what are the hints you're referencing. They showed distrust and refusal to the TSAB but not outright hate towards them. If anything their anger is focused towards Vandin Corp. and associates for reasons that are already started to being showed(Replica Dividers, Fake Huckebeins getting people confused, etc...). Curren is playing with the TSAB as they apparently didn't even consider the bureau a legitimate threat.

Probably their distrust of the TSAB is more the consequence of them considering it a weak and inefficient organization and less because their suppossed "bad experiences" with it.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 11:38   Link #4344
rxrx

Maybe I have messed up my sources I guess. After all, I'm still learning Japanese so I might have misinterpret some stuff. Then again, the TSAB is quite ineffective due to the inner political conflict they have as shown in Sts.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 11:41   Link #4345
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I really wonder what are the hints you're referencing. They showed distrust and refusal to the TSAB but not outright hate towards them. If anything their anger is focused towards Vandin Corp. and associates for reasons that are already started to being showed(Replica Dividers, Fake Huckebeins getting people confused, etc...). Curren is playing with the TSAB as they apparently didn't even consider the bureau a legitimate threat.

Probably their distrust of the TSAB is more the consequence of them considering it a weak and inefficient organization and less because their suppossed "bad experiences" with it.
Despite they consider the Bureau too weak, but the way of proof is arguably very outrageous, even leading the way towards a more brutal, combined with Curren's pretentious speech in Chapter 17.

Last edited by Zero Hurricane; 2011-10-01 at 11:52.
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 14:20   Link #4346
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Is there a Force chapter this month? I haven't seen any previews or summaries of a new chapter, but I don't remember that last issue saying it was taking a break.
Old 2011-10-01, 18:29   Link #4347
Zero Hurricane

Still in progress. Sorry.
Old 2011-10-01, 18:42   Link #4348
aers
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Is there a Force chapter this month?
No.

10char
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 18:43   Link #4349
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Okay, thanks. Now I can stop looking for something that doesn't exist
Old 2011-10-04, 15:34   Link #4350
LostSome

Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post
No.

10char
Too bad...
The end of the last chapter has a calm before the storm feeling.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 03:13   Link #4351
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

FYI chapter 17 has been released.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 14:37   Link #4352
LostSome

Curren`s letting Hayate alive was a great move with that video.
Discrediting Hayate with that "favor".
Nicely done indeed. I know some said that she wasn`t smart, but she got the cunning part covered at least.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 15:08   Link #4353
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Curren`s letting Hayate alive was a great move with that video.
Discrediting Hayate with that "favor".
Nicely done indeed. I know some said that she wasn`t smart, but she got the cunning part covered at least.
I agree, while everyone seems to be moronic retards in Force, Curren is still the closest this story have to a cunning character.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-28, 16:50   Link #4354
Zero Hurricane

Not only cunning, but she is the most troll in Nanoha series. Probably
Old 2011-10-28, 17:06   Link #4355
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Not only cunning, but she is the most troll in Nanoha series. Probably
Almost. Curren is still one step below Quattro's level of dickery.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-28, 17:24   Link #4356
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Interesting. Apparently the virus takes away the human conscience, thus why the eclipse-infected have an easier time killing people.

Wendi!

Touma recognizes Vivio just as Nanoha's daughter. And he addresses both Subaru and Tea in saying that he's come home.

Political machinations being subtly hinted at in the background, with the "trap" about letting Hayate live and the special favors. Curren/Karen is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters; she's smart and knows how to play the game.

And Teana has her own special equipment coming soon, which is supposedly close to regular arms that are normally forbidden. Hmmm....

And poor Touma has to room with two girls...!
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 18:26   Link #4357
Justin_Brett

So I guess they just let Steed hang out with them while they did this shit? That seems like a really bad idea considering they're sending him back to Touma afterward, and he's with the people they want to stay away from.

And uh, why exactly is Curren supposed to be smart here? She basically just threatened the entire TSAB for no actual benefit, only one chapter after she said she didn't want to do that. That favor ploy could have caused a lot of problems, but now Hayate can minimize them in advance, and doesn't even seem bothered by the idea. Not to mention that alluding to deals with a high-ranking officer in the organization will probably just as much attention to yourself.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 19:48   Link #4358
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Karen is directly threatening Hayate:

"I let you live. And I made it look like you were in cohoots with me. Back off, or it won't end well. Not only will there be incredible loss of life, but I'll drag your career and reputation into the toilet. You won't be able to help anyone, then."

Hayate's group is the only Bureau group coming after her. If she can dissuage Hayate from doing so, or having Section Six arrive late each time and thus be ineffectual (in essence, letting Karen do as she pleases), then she has it made. Of course, this could change if another Bureau group came after them.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 20:33   Link #4359
Justin_Brett

Which she has increased the likelihood of by many times now - and that happening would completely ruin this plan, too, now that you mention it.

I won't deny the idea has some merit behind it, but she sort of fumbled the ball there.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 22:17   Link #4360
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Karen is directly threatening Hayate:

"I let you live. And I made it look like you were in cohoots with me. Back off, or it won't end well. Not only will there be incredible loss of life, but I'll drag your career and reputation into the toilet. You won't be able to help anyone, then."
Hayate seems to be too pationate over fighting injustice to fell for that kind of threat(not that i'm denying that was such a smart dickmove from Curren's part), even more after Curren's group just slaughtered her family and some of her close friends. I wonder if this could end in Hayate finally betraying the TSAB and go illegal after the Huckebein.

"die as a hero or live long enough to become a villain".

~The ASFB~

Tags
manga, nanoha force