Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-04-15, 22:46   Link #11881
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugaru0_0 View Post
I was also a lurker on this forum.... I'm actually surprised that I took the initiative to create an account. Well since I made one, I might as well enjoy my stay ^-^ I hope to be active.

Hello everyone ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaek View Post
Hello everyone, nice to be here, name is Habaek!
As clear as I had made myself in the title I had said it again, I am Korean, and now I am in America!!! But I am new to America and its internet/ new computer I just started using I know, I sound as a noob, but I am, and I am loving it!!!

모든 꿈 5월이 있고, 심지어의 꿈을 채우고, 당신의 마음을 기쁨과 따뜻한 사랑을 진정으로 당신 habaek!!!!

Hi and welcome to the forums Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Old 2012-04-16, 05:40   Link #11882
Elle_White

hi, I'm new! Some of my favourite anime are Princess Tutu, Revolutionary Girl Utena, The Twelve Kingdoms and FMA: Brotherhood.

I've recently gotten into Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and I want to participate in discussion about it. I'm so excited for the upcoming movie!
Elle_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 07:13   Link #11883
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
I was also a lurker on this forum.... I'm actually surprised that I took the initiative to create an account. Well since I made one, I might as well enjoy my stay ^-^ I hope to be active.

Hello everyone ~
Quote:
As clear as I had made myself in the title I had said it again, I am Korean, and now I am in America!!! But I am new to America and its internet/ new computer I just started using I know, I sound as a noob, but I am, and I am loving it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle_White View Post
hi, I'm new! Some of my favourite anime are Princess Tutu, Revolutionary Girl Utena, The Twelve Kingdoms and FMA: Brotherhood.

I've recently gotten into Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and I want to participate in discussion about it. I'm so excited for the upcoming movie!
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Let's all get along~

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 10:07   Link #11884
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Hey guys, have fun here
Old 2012-04-16, 14:46   Link #11885
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Haha I'm Korean as well! 안영하세여! I am not that fluent but I am Korean. I lived most of my life in the US and now live in UK. So yeah... have a great time here!! ㅋㅋ
Old 2012-04-16, 14:49   Link #11886
Tsugaru0_0
つがるしゃみせん

I'm part korean and part japanese 안영 --- 初めまして。
Old 2012-04-16, 14:53   Link #11887
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
I'm part korean and part japanese 안영 --- 初めまして。
Welcome! I love Korean and Japanese culture (especially korean dramas and anime) Let's get along~

Old 2012-04-16, 16:31   Link #11888
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Hello. I'm sorry to say that the forums main language is ENGLISH!

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-04-16 at 17:31.
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 16:36   Link #11889
tonio44

I learn english at school (so many years ago !) and i was the worst.

If you study french at school, it's a marvellous chance for practise

Last edited by tonio44; 2012-04-16 at 16:53.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 15:15   Link #11890
raito0512
kira

Classified Information

kira
raito0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 23:22   Link #11891
Ai-Chigo

Hello guys and gals! I just joined today while searching for a real good Anime Forums and AnimeSuki grabbed my attention. I hope I can make new friends in this Site. Cheers!
Ai-Chigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 19:43   Link #11892
Erif
It's pretty food.

Erif here (oh lord I haven't done one of these in years).

lolsup. So yes, I've been a fan of anime for quite some time now, but I've been on hiatus for a bit. I'm actually a bit of a newb when it comes to anime; I've enjoyed anime for about six or so years now, but I never really followed it. Hear me out. When I began my adventure into the world of anime, I started out by watching older shows, ranging from, say, FLCL to Noir to Eva. But I never actually "followed" anime. I never read any blogs, or kept up with any current, ongoing anime. Watched all my anime streamed, yessiree. And for the last year or so before September, I stopped watching anime completely. I'm not sure why, but that was the year I became a high school student, and my interest in it waned. I just never felt the urge to go watch anime. Of course, that lasted a year, at most; there was a helluva lot of stuff I wanted (and needed!) to watch, lurking on the "Plan to Watch" section of MAL. So here I am. I started following anime again - and this time actually following it - at the beginning of the fall season, and have been a active reader of blogs, hoarder of info, downloader of torrents and watcher of anime.

Which brings me to what brought me here. Tbph, I have major playback issues and I need the shit fixed NAO, but I've always considered joining this place. It's huge, well-known, and seems to be a meeting ground for members of the anime community, so I thought I might as well join it sooner rather than later. So sup?

tl;dr?
Erif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 04:26   Link #11893
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post
I learn english at school (so many years ago !) and i was the worst.

If you study french at school, it's a marvellous chance for practise
Quote:
Originally Posted by raito0512 View Post
Classified Information

kira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-Chigo View Post
Hello guys and gals! I just joined today while searching for a real good Anime Forums and AnimeSuki grabbed my attention. I hope I can make new friends in this Site. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erif View Post

lolsup. So yes, I've been a fan of anime for quite some time now, but I've been on hiatus for a bit. I'm actually a bit of a newb when it comes to anime; I've enjoyed anime for about six or so years now, but I never really followed it. Hear me out. When I began my adventure into the world of anime, I started out by watching older shows, ranging from, say, FLCL to Noir to Eva. But I never actually "followed" anime. I never read any blogs, or kept up with any current, ongoing anime. Watched all my anime streamed, yessiree. And for the last year or so before September, I stopped watching anime completely. I'm not sure why, but that was the year I became a high school student, and my interest in it waned. I just never felt the urge to go watch anime. Of course, that lasted a year, at most; there was a helluva lot of stuff I wanted (and needed!) to watch, lurking on the "Plan to Watch" section of MAL. So here I am. I started following anime again - and this time actually following it - at the beginning of the fall season, and have been a active reader of blogs, hoarder of info, downloader of torrents and watcher of anime.

Which brings me to what brought me here. Tbph, I have major playback issues and I need the shit fixed NAO, but I've always considered joining this place. It's huge, well-known, and seems to be a meeting ground for members of the anime community, so I thought I might as well join it sooner rather than later. So sup?

tl;dr?
Haha! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!
Old 2012-04-20, 05:39   Link #11894
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by raito0512 View Post
Classified Information

kira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-Chigo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erif View Post

tl;dr?
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!. I hope you will enjoy your time here

Old 2012-04-20, 21:02   Link #11895
markallandistor

HI everyone ^^
markallandistor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:51   Link #11896
ryan55

Hi, another newbie. I've been looking at a few threads, and would like to say to every senpai here that "you guys are awesome" . Really, check in and a few moments later already some new posts.
ryan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 04:55   Link #11897
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markallandistor View Post
HI everyone ^^
Hi! Enjoy your stay here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan55 View Post
Hi, another newbie. I've been looking at a few threads, and would like to say to every senpai here that "you guys are awesome" . Really, check in and a few moments later already some new posts.
Haha welcome to the forums! I wouldn't say that we are ALL senpais here
Old 2012-04-21, 09:19   Link #11898
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Hello world from the philippines

kamusta sa kabayan

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 09:20   Link #11899
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by markallandistor View Post
HI everyone ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
Hello world from the philippines

kamusta sa kabayan
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy your stay here

Old 2012-04-21, 09:28   Link #11900
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Oh thank you sir i'll definitely enjoy my stay.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members