AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-03-05, 05:58   Link #161
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Just put some closure to the series.. it's been spread way too thin many years ago... so paper thin is the plot and characters it's getting quite embarrassing.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 08:07   Link #162
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Look like someone is late to the party or out of the loop. Kishi already has given away real plot points in interviews. He just can't help himself when he is at the Jump Festa. Sometimes I wish he would avoid that place.
I actually read it, I just completely ignore anything he said
Voluntary amnesia is a powerful thing.
Old 2010-03-05, 08:16   Link #163
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I wonder how Kishi will use the Rookie 9 now if he even cares. They are not going after Sasuke now.
That's like the prey going after the hunter...
Nine weaklings against one who will sooner or later obtain the most powerful and most advanced doujutsu there's ever been.

I can already see that fat bastard Chouji die first. Sasuke can use genjutsu and actually none of that generation knows how to deal with genjutsu. Some can dispel weak genjutsu, but none of them can actually use it,... not even to the slightest, but especially not genjutsu that can deal with an Uchiha and the Sharingan.

One look at Shikamaru and he goes for his own throat with his shadow jutsu.

Most of them are too weak to deal with Sasuke now. I can't even imagine Neji to put up a proper fight.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 08:39   Link #164
antjluc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Nine weaklings against one who will sooner or later obtain the most powerful and most advanced doujutsu there's ever been.

I can already see that fat bastard Chouji die first. Sasuke can use genjutsu and actually none of that generation knows how to deal with genjutsu. Some can dispel weak genjutsu, but none of them can actually use it,... not even to the slightest, but especially not genjutsu that can deal with an Uchiha and the Sharingan.

Most of them are too weak to deal with Sasuke now. I can't even imagine Neji to put up a proper fight.
Neji can see through genjutsu with his Byukagan and i dont think Sasuke could beat the whole rookie nine i see him killing off Ino though.
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 09:23   Link #165
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjluc View Post
Neji can see through genjutsu with his Byukagan and i dont think Sasuke could beat the whole rookie nine i see him killing off Ino though.
With EMS, he would have no more limits concerning the use of his eyes...
... nevertheless he would be limited by his chakra, while on the other hand, his chakra stamina seems to have increased a lot. I remember Naruto having some trouble with his chakra in the fight against Pain, but Sasuke didn't seem to have any problems. He should have been exhausted, but he actually kept it up... he managed to defeat Danzou using Susano for the whole time, two MS genjutsu attacks, a Chidori sword, fireballs, Susano arrows, a new summoning technique and even Amaterasu.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
Old 2010-03-05, 09:24   Link #166
Biggie Smallz
Banned

Man Sakura just never stops being lame. Sasuke really needs therapy, and no I'm not those idiots who think killing Sasuke or torturing him to death via fisticuffs is the way to go. He just needs a hug. Naruto is slowly being closer to Kira Yamato then I imagined, he's losing his shouneness.
Biggie Smallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 09:26   Link #167
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie Smallz View Post
Man Sakura just never stops being lame. Sasuke really needs therapy, and no I'm not those idiots who think killing Sasuke or torturing him to death via fisticuffs is the way to go. He just needs a hug. Naruto is slowly being closer to Kira Yamato then I imagined, he's losing his shouneness.
Ever since "Yamato" has been introduced =)
Got that hint?
Old 2010-03-05, 09:30   Link #168
antjluc

Quote:

Quote:
With EMS, he would have no more limits concerning the use of his eyes...
... nevertheless he would be limited by his chakra, while on the other hand, his chakra stamina seems to have increased a lot. I remember Naruto having some trouble with his chakra in the fight against Pain, but Sasuke didn't seem to have any problems. He should have been exhausted, but he actually kept it up... he managed to defeat Danzou using Susano for the whole time, two MS genjutsu attacks, a Chidori sword, fireballs, Susano arrows, a new summoning technique and even Amaterasu.
Naruto had no problem with his chakra just keepin himself into sage mode there is a difference and the argument i was saying is that Neji or any byakugan user can see through genjutsus also sasuke doesnt do well when he has to fight a group of people look at his fight at the kage summit...but if there was a rookie nine vs sasuke then it would only last for 3 chapters
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 09:36   Link #169
kitten320

Actually Sakura had slightly redemed herself here. She had talked back to Sasuke and tried to protect Naruto, not other way around.

Naruto's answer? To get Sauke back without killing him and Blah blah blah OR... join him
Old 2010-03-05, 09:39   Link #170
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

This is kinda ridiculous now. You could've argued that Sasuke didn't know that Sakura was trying to kill him so Kakashi's conclusion about Sasuke turning evil was justified. But Sasuke was definintely reacting for self defense in this case and Naruto rebukes Sasuke for trying to kill Sakura. As if Sakura was totally innocent. Yeesh, Kishimoto, you wouldn't have this problem if you just let Sasuke kill someone undeniably innocent in cold blood. That's how evil he's supposed to be, right? As it stands though, his most evil act was around 70something chapters ago when he tried to capture Killer Bee.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 09:42   Link #171
mammothb

wooo, probably we would see what powers itachi gave naruto soon ^^
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 10:06   Link #172
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

OMFG THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!! I CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE!!!

My predictions (please read and debate)

Naruto's answer!!

Naruto: I...... I'm gay for you, Sasuke!

Naruto: I..... I.... uhm.... I.... I.... ....love you. *Blushes immensely

Naruto: I.. came. That chidori was electrifying!!

Naruto: I.. just want to hug and say goodbye.

Naruto: I... was the one that did naughty things to you during your coma after the Itachi incident.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 10:35   Link #173
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Is Naruto going to sacrifice himself to make Sasuke realize he's wrong?
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 11:13   Link #174
jho

This week was such a letdown. Doesn't Kishi have a team to edit his work? They found this acceptable? Sigh. I rather see Sasuke or Naruto get the smackdown than this
jho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 11:22   Link #175
herculan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
This is kinda ridiculous now. You could've argued that Sasuke didn't know that Sakura was trying to kill him so Kakashi's conclusion about Sasuke turning evil was justified. But Sasuke was definintely reacting for self defense in this case and Naruto rebukes Sasuke for trying to kill Sakura. As if Sakura was totally innocent. Yeesh, Kishimoto, you wouldn't have this problem if you just let Sasuke kill someone undeniably innocent in cold blood. That's how evil he's supposed to be, right? As it stands though, his most evil act was around 70something chapters ago when he tried to capture Killer Bee.
[...] Sasuke killed 100 samurai's, tried to kill all hokage's, tried to kill karin, tried to kill kakashi, tried to kill sakura(whether you wish to count this or not it was a figgin atempt of murder, without any regrets or sympathy, simply the tought: You are in my way, you tried to stop me, so you must be killed.) and he killedKarin, who was a close friend.. In the capturing killerbee arc he showed genuine sympathy and warm feelings towards her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Just put some closure to the series.. it's been spread way too thin many years ago... so paper thin is the plot and characters it's getting quite embarrassing.
Honesly, I think people like the story less because you read into it way to much :S
Its incredibly realistic and I've fuckking tried to kill myself.. Yes I have.. Life can be very depressing and sasuke reacts incredibly natural and so do all the other characters.. I have an emotional bond to the naruto series.. They really helped me understand nd feel better about the world..
OFCOURSE naruto talked about this and not about the fact that he knows what revenge is (jiraya) just like sasuke, like some people said. He wanted to say the words he said ever since sasuke left :S Naruto always felt like he had to say those words ever since he met sasuke.. He saw him as a friend and he looked up to him, rather then him being a simple rival.. This chapter was awesome.. I suspect that naruto's answer will include the revenge part.. Ofcourse he didn't create the jiraiya died scene for nothing :S It IS going to be mentioned.. Just be patient and wait for the story to be developed. If you have any things you don't like about the series and think is unnatural behavior or a big flop in the story..
Please tell it to me and I'll try to convince you and give my arguments against your critisism.. Maybe I can help you again to like the Naruto series..
I find it sad that some people lost faith in the series.. Its way better then when it started.. At the beginning it had good character development and the idea of naruto's belives where fun to watch.. (convincing/talking to neji, tsunade, ebisu, zabuza and more..) But I always wished for the series to grow out of its former shell and become more adult-ish.. and dealing with the facts of the real world and not making everything always turn out alright.. ( I'm 21 right now and still enjoying the series)

Last edited by Hunter; 2010-03-05 at 14:28.
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 12:32   Link #176
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I don't get the "opposites" panel. Why did Sasuke have the Resengan and Naruto have the Chidori?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 12:38   Link #177
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
I don't get the "opposites" panel. Why did Sasuke have the Resengan and Naruto have the Chidori?
It was Kishimoto's fumbled visual of the argument Naruto was trying to make, you know the whole "If I didn't know you Sasuke, I would've been a bad guy" nonsense Naruto was talking about. It was a real badly done visual that makes little sense when you spend more than a second thinking about it (the symbolism makes some amount of sense, but not much)...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 13:58   Link #178
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeesh, Kishimoto, you wouldn't have this problem if you just let Sasuke kill someone undeniably innocent in cold blood. That's how evil he's supposed to be, right? As it stands though, his most evil act was around 70something chapters ago when he tried to capture Killer Bee.
Ya this is how kishi keeps sasuke open to the redemption that Naruto wants.... By making sure that sasuke never actually succeeds at being evil. Capturing Bee, attacking the Kage summit, attacking Karin, attacking Sakura, destorying kohona; all are unquestionably evil acts but they were all failures... the only evil actions he actually has is killing danzou who most would say deserved what he got, and nameless samurai and ninjas who no one will give a damn about and fault him (just like how everyone on DBZ seems to ignore the millions vegeta must have killed over his life time).... if you have no name you're life is effectively meaningless and no one will fault the person that kills you... it's only an evil act if you kill a non-evil person with a name.... all those nameless people didn't have friends or family anyway

Despite Kishi telling us he wants sasuke to go down a darker and daker path and be a villain, he makes sure that sasuke ends up doing a terrible job at being a villain
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 14:09   Link #179
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ya this is how kishi keeps sasuke open to the redemption that Naruto wants.... By making sure that sasuke never actually succeeds at being evil. Capturing Bee, attacking the Kage summit, attacking Karin, attacking Sakura, destorying kohona; all are unquestionably evil acts but they were all failures... the only evil actions he actually has is killing danzou who most would say deserved what he got, and nameless samurai and ninjas who no one will give a damn about and fault him (just like how everyone on DBZ seems to ignore the millions vegeta must have killed over his life time).... if you have no name you're life is effectively meaningless and no one will fault the person that kills you... it's only an evil act if you kill a non-evil person with a name.... all those nameless people didn't have friends or family anyway

Despite Kishi telling us he wants sasuke to go down a darker and daker path and be a villain, he makes sure that sasuke ends up doing a terrible job at being a villain
Sasuke did gave him a mortal wound, but in the end Danzou killed himself with that jutsu of his. like half Sasuke's opponents died by their own hands.
This is Kishi's plot to divert us from seeing truth, Sasuke will get reedemed in the future.
Old 2010-03-05, 14:27   Link #180
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Sasuke did gave him a mortal wound, but in the end Danzou killed himself with that jutsu of his. like half Sasuke's opponents died by their own hands.
This is Kishi's plot to divert us from seeing truth, Sasuke will get reedemed in the future.
Eh, i feel like danzou counts because the wound was fatal and he was gonna die anyway; all he did was make his death a little bit faster... This is unlike Deidara who could have survived his fight but chose to die, and Itachi who died of illness without sasuke's help
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion