AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-02, 16:23   Link #21
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Misaki's smile made me go like... uh... um... hello Misaki... are you there?

I was rather confused... I noticed she acted very differently around Touma... and it is kind of clear that Touma very much appreciates her figure as well which makes it a two-way like... and Misaka seems to think that Misaki isn't even in middle school which could make things even more interesting IMO.

So I'm wondering about whether Misaki and Touma were very close before. Though I am confused as to why he didn't mention her by name in volume 1 except for the fact that maybe Kamachi hadn't come up with her name yet... if so that would be nice to know. Hmm... it makes me wonder.
Old 2013-09-02, 16:55   Link #22
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

I was rather confused... I noticed she acted very differently around Touma... and it is kind of clear that Touma very much appreciates her figure as well which makes it a two-way like... and Misaka seems to think that Misaki isn't even in middle school which could make things even more interesting IMO.

So I'm wondering about whether Misaki and Touma were very close before. Though I am confused as to why he didn't mention her by name in volume 1 except for the fact that maybe Kamachi hadn't come up with her name yet... if so that would be nice to know. Hmm... it makes me wonder.
It could be the latter, or he just didn't know she was Mental Out, since this is there past. They seemed to have separated, maybe?
Old 2013-09-02, 23:04   Link #23
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

Well, Touma seems to go for busty characters, lol.
Hmm if Misaki was close with Touma, it would be quite like that doujin that came out a few weeks back..., kinda creepy if you think about it

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-09-02, 23:18   Link #24
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Well, Touma seems to go for busty characters, lol.
Hmm if Misaki was close with Touma, it would be quite like that doujin that came out a few weeks back..., kinda creepy if you think about it
Look at his eyes. Look at what he was starring.

Dang, I can't believe this thread is inactive for months. We could have discussed more about Misaki in here recently. So, how about inviting those peeps into this party?

Now it's a matter of time for us to lose ourselves and go crazy over Touma x Misaki theories/speculation about their past relationship. Things are getting more interesting lately.
Old 2013-09-02, 23:39   Link #25
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post

Dang, I can't believe this thread is inactive for months. We could have discussed more about Misaki in here recently. So, how about inviting those peeps into this party?

Now it's a matter of time for us to lose ourselves and go crazy over Touma x Misaki theories/speculation about their past relationship. Things are getting more interesting lately.
say hello to my new "OTP".
Old 2013-09-02, 23:47   Link #26
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
say hello to my new "OTP".
Because of the recent chapter and NT7, so say hello to the OTT/OT3 goodness. You get what I mean?
Old 2013-09-03, 00:34   Link #27
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Because of the recent chapter and NT7, so say hello to the OTT/OT3 goodness. You get what I mean?
Um... The NT 8 preview was an even better (much better) indication IMO as to the situation between them (or at least how she feels)

This chapter just went overboard IMO lol...

At the beginning when I heard about this, I expected it somewhat. I was like it would be nice if it were true. Then we see Touma is actually somewhat interested... And... then... she just goes absolutely ballistic/head over heels for him in a way... She calls him a prince I have nothing else to say (but not even in my dreams)
Old 2013-09-03, 08:20   Link #28
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Cool Touma x Misaki speculation

Allow me to post these quotes from zibi made a few days ago to discuss this further, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I guess the only thing I liked in this chapter was the few pages with misaki and touma.... I just love Misakis smile there.... and it seriously makes me want to know how and when they met...what was their relationship before toumas memory loss

and I wonder if misaki met touma in person... or she was observing him via other peoples eyes the one she taken control over so touma never personaly met her ^^ so misaki might not be aware that he lost his memory.... or maybe they met as kids kinda in elementary or middle school.... but something happened... maybe some other girls were getting to close to him she got jelous over him and did something to those girls memories... touma learned about it and got angry at her... (like she mentioned here in c62 if he showed up like that to some other girl she would be disturbed...but if its her its really ok as he is her prince)

but still I wonder if she would be able to fix toumas memory somehow... like we see that her powers might work on him (till he doesnt touch his head with right hand) so she might be the key to fix him... but she waits till he asks her personaly

for me the misaki and touma past is one of the most interesting to me and cant wait to learn about it ^^ (I wonder if misaki met his parents ;P like misaka and her parents met toumas)
Quote:
I know she met him in person few chapters back (chapter titled encounter) but it was after his memory loss.... but when was it the first time they met is the question

about memory we dont know if it cant be fixed... she is the strongest telepath in the whole city she might be able to do something with it... or at least she could show him "her" memory of the encounter they had... kinda from her perspective

but maybe she doesnt want to fix it becouse she knows "that touma" was mad at her and mostly broke all contacts with her.... so now its like a fresh start in which she might not do the same mistake and lose him
Quote:
If his memory cells were destoryed then he should be a vegetable now...as memories are located all over the brain not just in 1spot... since we get memories from different senses... be it smell of food or grass...to optical memory... if we hear sound off wind we remember it... memories might be based on our emotions too we remember when we were happy or sad... and those brain parts are located all over the thing in many locations.... the feather of light hit a certain area so maybe it just destroyed some "neoron paths inside the brain" that stops the memories from other brain parts to connect totaly

because if he had lost "all" memories... he wouldnt know how to walk, move, breath, speak or read..... generally its like destroyed cells are replaced by new ones... so maybe misaki would just need to start the brain to function properly by connecting few memories to start the chain effect and one memory would bring another one after some outside impulse

like if he would look on sea he might start to remember some memories containing the "sea" so memories of him being close to similar environment....ect.

but maybe aleister doesnt want touma to remember because its safe for him...better not to know what you are and what power you have... the same goes for misaki.... if he had forgotten his past then he had forgotten the time she crossed the line and he broke contact with her (she knows she hurt him and is aware of it...but it doesnt stop her from loving him.... and wont allow for other girls to get too close to him.... mostly the threat to misaka about entering her territory was about Touma... like dont get too close to him or I will act)

misaki might just want to start from the beginning... as she introduced herself to him in chapter encounter... and showed how similar they are :P (biribiri... piripiri) or how she can get so close to him with ease [crossed arms even though they first met... and misaki is not the type to allow herself to be touched by any guy [or new met people] so easily]

I guess the chairman (the girl) is kinda glad that he lost his memory...so he doesnt remember the bad things about her from past and can start from beginning without him hating her (from the beginning of new testament where she thought touma died... and she saw no point of getting up and was just lying around for few days... like if he is not there what is the point anyway)

so maybe the "cant" fix it (aleister the biggest mage of all time that created aiwass cant bring his memories back) is mainly the "it would be better not to fix it".... like cant aleister kinda go back in time copy toumas memories before the incident...go bck to present and put them inside his head :P

anyway its gona be intersting to see how touma will deal with misaka...and I wonder if touma wont make gensei notice him and grow curiosity on his power....

but still cant wait for a moment where touma wakes up inside misakis lap XD (misaka already did that)
Old 2013-09-04, 16:34   Link #29
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:

Doesnt all men do that when they meet a hot chick?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-09-04, 17:21   Link #30
Shinhwa
Banned

It would be really awesome if this seriously happened for Touma when he knew Misaki:

Old 2013-09-04, 17:53   Link #31
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Allow me to post these quotes from zibi made a few days ago to discuss this further, shall we?
And allow me to post following quotes demonstrating that zibi has no clue as to what the difference between ''semantic memory'' and ''event memory'' is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

That is not quite "memory fixing", that's more "memory transfer". And that's not the sort of thing you should do, unless you're married to the other person or about to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
I'm pretty sure that the novels explained that what was destroyed was the part of his brain that destroyed his event memory. Every other bit of his memory such as how powers worked, etc remained unharmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Event memories, nothing else, those feather were meant to be used on Index to begin with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Nope.
Spoiler for long post, kinda off topic, and also Index spoiler:

Last edited by allfictions; 2013-10-11 at 12:15.
Old 2013-09-07, 00:18   Link #32
rladls716

I have a question.

If Misaki uses her powers on Index what would happen?
Old 2013-09-07, 00:25   Link #33
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The honest truthful answer? Nobody knows.

Speculative answer? Possibly the same thing as Yamisaka Ouma, only worse because she's an Esper.
Old 2013-09-07, 00:29   Link #34
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Best guess? Nothing good.
Old 2013-09-07, 00:34   Link #35
rladls716

Is Misaki kind of a character that read Index's mind after checking on her profile first or check

her what is inside her head without any second thought?

Sorry for repetitive questions I won't do it again.
Old 2013-09-07, 00:50   Link #36
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
Is Misaki kind of a character that read Index's mind after checking on her profile first or check

her what is inside her head without any second thought?

Sorry for repetitive questions I won't do it again.
IMO Misaki knows absolutely nothing about Index.
Old 2013-09-07, 03:23   Link #37
tsunade666

Misaki probably doesn't even know anything about magic but she is unlike Mikoto where even in front of her, where magic is being performed still reason out that its some esper power or scientific phenomenon (talking about dumb or wall -_- I fell for you Lessar and Mikoto should say high to star of Bethlehem. Gabriel might bit her)
Old 2013-09-07, 05:22   Link #38
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Guys, tell that to Wilfriback. I remembered she has stated this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Btw, I think Misaki knew about Touma's memory loss after brain controlling Heaven Canceler and making him tell her everything regarding Touma, that would explain why she is curious about Index(she was on the hospital so may know her via memory reading ).
She maybe knows nothing about magic by now, but she will eventually. If Misaki is curious of Index, then it will be a possibility that she will get involve into the magic side soon or later. And don't forget she trust Touma, even when he mentioned anything involves magics, unscientific stuffs, 'hocus-pocus' and sh!ts.

Well kind to think of it, I bet that both Misaki and Mikoto want the same thing in common. Don't you think?
Old 2013-09-07, 14:11   Link #39
StaticLord
Non-toxic Mikoto lover.

Misaki is a sadist and she already uses her power on Index to dry Touma's bank account.

Proof:

Spoiler for Index mind control:
Old 2013-09-07, 14:15   Link #40
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticLord View Post
Misaki is a sadist and she already uses her power on Index to dry Touma's bank account.

Proof:

Spoiler for Index mind control:
Why didn't I ever notice this before? XD
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, shokuhou misaki