AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-12-14, 22:02   Link #621
Kurami

Is that the one in california?? if so if you win you get your own CD single and get to do some singing for Geneon..the winner two years or so ago i have two of her songs on a anime karaoke CD...she has some of the same producers as KOTOKO....it sounds ok but they didnt do much of a range song with her voice sounded kinda plain and the same handful of notes...
Kurami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 23:34   Link #622
Fome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurami View Post
Is that the one in california?? if so if you win you get your own CD single and get to do some singing for Geneon..the winner two years or so ago i have two of her songs on a anime karaoke CD...she has some of the same producers as KOTOKO....it sounds ok but they didnt do much of a range song with her voice sounded kinda plain and the same handful of notes...
Wow, thats amazing! Unfortunately, acen is in the Chicago area. Jeez, California always has the best stuff. Your own single....droool.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 23:54   Link #623
Chibi Nasu
Katsu~n wa Hyoutei

Send a message via AIM to Chibi Nasu Send a message via MSN to Chibi Nasu Send a message via Yahoo to Chibi Nasu
Own single, huh? That'd be... so awesome T_T

I've always wanted to record in a studio... it's just that I don't think I'm anywhere near good enough to justify spending money to do so...
Chibi Nasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 01:12   Link #624
HimuraKiyone
Editor Extrordinaire

Send a message via ICQ to HimuraKiyone Send a message via AIM to HimuraKiyone Send a message via MSN to HimuraKiyone Send a message via Yahoo to HimuraKiyone
That would be awesome to get your own single. Is it legal to put out your own single with karaoke music? That would be fun:) Maybe Acen will do something like that in the future..
HimuraKiyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 01:23   Link #625
Chibi Nasu
Katsu~n wa Hyoutei

Send a message via AIM to Chibi Nasu Send a message via MSN to Chibi Nasu Send a message via Yahoo to Chibi Nasu
Hmm... not sure. I wouldn't want a single for commercial reasons, though... just to have high-quality recording equipment xD
Chibi Nasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 02:58   Link #626
Natsumeyashi Meiyo
. : メイヨ : .

Send a message via AIM to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via MSN to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Natsumeyashi Meiyo
^ ditto

recording studio = *drool* xD
Natsumeyashi Meiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 09:19   Link #627
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Nasu View Post
Own single, huh? That'd be... so awesome T_T

I've always wanted to record in a studio... it's just that I don't think I'm anywhere near good enough to justify spending money to do so...
That's why you find friends who have bands, etc and borrow their studios

Which is what I'll be doing come the new year since one of my bandmates has one Maybe I'll finally get a recording of my voice I don't hate rofl!!

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 09:28   Link #628
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew View Post
That's why you find friends who have bands, etc and borrow their studios

Which is what I'll be doing come the new year since one of my bandmates has one Maybe I'll finally get a recording of my voice I don't hate rofl!!
Oh, I very much hope so *yeah cheyannew is doing a studio recording... omg can't wait for the next karacomp*
Old 2006-12-15, 11:40   Link #629
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
Oh, I very much hope so *yeah cheyannew is doing a studio recording... omg can't wait for the next karacomp*
ROFl well actually I'll already be there since we're re-recording our demo CD w/ new stuff, so I asked the bandmate who owns it and he said sure, he'd be happy to let me sing whatever I want after we're done w/ the demo

So, yeah, my next entry may actually sound decent; his mics can actually handle my voice if I step a foot back from them LOL!!

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 04:28   Link #630
Natsumeyashi Meiyo
. : メイヨ : .

Send a message via AIM to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via MSN to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Natsumeyashi Meiyo
^ that is so freakin' awesome

*hihi* I updated my signature *points down*

And tomorrow I shall cast my vote
Natsumeyashi Meiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 16:35   Link #631
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Power outage here for the last few days. Darned wind storm.

I hope I find the time to vote for everyone properly. With 80 entries it's gonna be hard...

I actually have that anime karaoke CD with a few songs from the person who won it. Stephanie Yanez, her name was. I'd prefer to hear Cheyanne sing, say, an Angela song over Stephanie.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 23:21   Link #632
kcl822
Queen of the Underworld
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to kcl822
I forgot to ask... do you guys want the comments or not? (for the non-competing ones).
Come to think of it, why do I even bother adding the comments? Oh, yea... Now I remmber - to make people suffer!
Anyway, hope to have some feedback in 24 hours or so.
Now... time to procrastinate some more.
Old 2006-12-18, 07:45   Link #633
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcl822 View Post
I forgot to ask... do you guys want the comments or not? (for the non-competing ones).
Come to think of it, why do I even bother adding the comments? Oh, yea... Now I remmber - to make people suffer!
Anyway, hope to have some feedback in 24 hours or so.
Now... time to procrastinate some more.
I honestly wouldn't mind any comments. After all, there were not as many non competing entries... You can do it for fun.
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 07:54   Link #634
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi View Post
I honestly wouldn't mind any comments. After all, there were not as many non competing entries... You can do it for fun.
Now I really doubt kcl822 doesn't find a better activity to spend her free time on
So yes kcl822, if you have (for some strange reason) the time and you feel like it... well, I wouldn't say no to the comments.
Old 2006-12-19, 01:32   Link #635
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcl822 View Post
Sure, why not? (Since we can't get you or the other judges to comment on the 80+ entries anyway )

And schadowfox, is there a way to re-vote? I think I accidentally gave a point lower to someone, and I can't overwrite my previous rating with a new one.

EDIT: Finished voting at last. Whew!
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 07:39   Link #636
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Finally finished voting. It was really hard this time to give votes out, but I hope that my votes reflect the relative quality of the songs.
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 10:04   Link #637
SCHADOWFOX
#AnimeSuki - ChanOp

Send a message via ICQ to SCHADOWFOX Send a message via AIM to SCHADOWFOX Send a message via MSN to SCHADOWFOX Send a message via Yahoo to SCHADOWFOX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12 View Post
Sure, why not? (Since we can't get you or the other judges to comment on the 80+ entries anyway )

And schadowfox, is there a way to re-vote? I think I accidentally gave a point lower to someone, and I can't overwrite my previous rating with a new one.

EDIT: Finished voting at last. Whew!
there isn't

but you can pm or mail me the name and the vote it should be

#animesuki @ irc.synirc.net
SCHADOWFOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 18:38   Link #638
kcl822
Queen of the Underworld
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to kcl822
Bother schadowfox for the non-competing entries.
Mwhahahahaha!
Old 2006-12-19, 21:26   Link #639
Kurami

ok i feel retarded cause i feel like this question as already been asked but... do we rate EVERYONE?? or do we jsut vote indiviually....*bangs head against desk* i need to know before i get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and unable to function a computer..... VALIUM BABY!!

thanks,
brain dead Kurami
Kurami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 21:48   Link #640
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurami View Post
ok i feel retarded cause i feel like this question as already been asked but... do we rate EVERYONE?? or do we jsut vote indiviually....*bangs head against desk* i need to know before i get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and unable to function a computer..... VALIUM BABY!!
You can do either option. If you click on the "Vote" link from the main panel on the left-hand side after logging in, that takes you to a page where you can vote for everyone.

On the other hand, if you want to vote individually, click on "Contests" to show the KC6 entry, then click on "Contestants" show the list of contestants. Each person has a "Vote" link next to their entry.

Good luck with the tooth extraction!
basket is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karaoke competition