AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-24, 17:31   Link #1
Luapman

[Manga] Maybe Akatsuki Leader is....

I think Uchiha Madara is the Akatsuki leader.. why?

Check page 15 of chapter 254. With a good quality scan you can obviously tell he has sharingan eyes and Madara being the only other sharingan user alive and it being alluded to him being very evil it makes sense to me. Your thoughts?
Old 2006-07-24, 17:34   Link #2
tatami
back in black

we dont know if madara lives or not...+itachi and sasuke are the only survivers of uchiha clan i think...
Old 2006-07-24, 17:43   Link #3
Nuzzles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
we dont know if madara lives or not...+itachi and sasuke are the only survivers of uchiha clan i think...
We also don't know how true that is. I mean, someone could've been out of town during the massacre, then hearing of it laid low for all those years.

Although, I keep hearing Madara, but I can't remember who the fuck he is. XD
Old 2006-07-24, 17:58   Link #4
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapman
Check page 15 of chapter 254. With a good quality scan you can obviously tell he has sharingan eyes and Madara being the only other sharingan user alive and it being alluded to him being very evil it makes sense to me. Your thoughts?
Sigh.. Another helpless victim falls for the hoax made of that scanlation group.
The Akatsuki leader doesnt have sharingan, end of story. His eyes are just completely different if you look at the original unedited pages.
Old 2006-07-24, 18:01   Link #5
tatami
back in black

well i checked the page u mentioned yes it looks like a sharingan...interesting...can he really be madara?i am really confused after this...if he is an uchiha,maybe he told itachi the clans secrets?

Old 2006-07-24, 18:02   Link #6
zamme
Wandering Prophet

That's a HOAX, so let this discussion drive no further.
I waste precious time on tedious replies.
Old 2006-07-24, 18:03   Link #7
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Sigh.. Another helpless victim falls for the hoax made of that scanlation group.
The Akatsuki leader doesnt have sharingan, end of story. His eyes are just completely different if you look at the original unedited pages.
do you have it?i really want to see it
Old 2006-07-24, 18:07   Link #8
Luapman

Hmm. I don't have that particular scan. On mine it is not OBVIOUSLY sharingan but very closely resembles it.
Old 2006-07-24, 18:09   Link #9
zamme
Wandering Prophet

This is the original RAW
Spoiler:

Inane has even admitted that the clean-up they made of the raw was a Hoax, and hundreds (if not thousands) fell for it. You're a few of those.

Since then we've also seen plenty of close-ups on the Akatsuki Leader to be absolutely definitely 100% certain that his eyes are not of Sharingan standards.

Last edited by zamme; 2006-07-24 at 18:44.
Old 2006-07-24, 18:17   Link #10
Luapman

I don't have the inane. i have the shannaro and it looks just like the raw but cleaned up. It's fuzzy zoomed in but RESEMBLES sharingan to me.
Old 2006-07-24, 18:23   Link #11
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Post a screenshot and I'll tell you wether it is fake or not sharingan.
Old 2006-07-24, 18:31   Link #12
Luapman

Sry. forum noob. dunno how to post a pic. but it just looks like a cleaner version of the raw u put up.
Old 2006-07-24, 18:39   Link #13
Nuzzles

Hah, I didn't know of that hoax. But it's not like I've been arguing over it, so it doesn't really matter. xD
Old 2006-07-24, 19:12   Link #14
jaychousucks

sorry kids. looks like no uchiha
Old 2006-07-24, 19:29   Link #15
adien_000
WC3 Player

all this talk about the akatsuki leader is kinda instering mandra/4thkage either of those guys could be the leader but i think well find out soon after naruto gets sasuke back from orchimaru b/c i think naruto will have a vist from the leader after the fight with orchimaru b/c orchimaru might just give naruto hsi akatsuki ring think about it they want to kill him and they do need the ring so before or after thast my theory
Old 2006-07-24, 19:38   Link #16
tatami
back in black

yep no sharingan...
Old 2006-07-24, 20:45   Link #17
forbidden1four56

wouldn't it be messed up if the 3rd is actually the leader. It would be a twist out of nowhere. And in that picture, his hair kinda looks like the 3rd. would be reallly awesome twist. Everyone think it the 4th when its the 3rd. I don't know, just random thought.
Old 2006-07-24, 21:31   Link #18
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
0.o`.... i can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that that is not the 3rd.
Old 2006-07-24, 23:05   Link #19
forbidden1four56

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTwilightx
0.o`.... i can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that that is not the 3rd.
You say that now. But when the time comes, and the true identity of the leader of Akatsuki is finally revealed..........You'll probably still be right. But oh well, i'm stickin with my theory. I find it best to root for the underdog. In this case............................. myself. So what i'm rooting for myself, sue me.
Old 2006-07-24, 23:10   Link #20
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

The akatsuki leader will not be someone so obvious as the 3rd or Madara; true it seems logical for someone as strong as Itachi to obey only a stronger ninja, such as another MS user as Madara, or someone like Yondaime, but i'm sure Kishi figured ppl would be guessing this all the time. Also, Madara does seem plausible, because Kyuubi knows of him and considers him more cursed than even itself, which would make sense for the Akatsuki leader who apparently has no fear over using the powers of the bijuu. However, when kakashi hinted about the training naruto would go through, many, MANY ppl already concluded that he would use his MS to allow Naruto the time, no one would've guessed the Kage bushins. this alone suggests that kishi thinks outside the box, and would not use Madara or yondaime. But, we'll just have to wait and see.
Closed Thread