AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-11-16, 13:00   Link #41
General_Norris
Ouendan member

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefanrk2k View Post
To the Kaede fans...
Just so you guys know, this is part of my reasons for NOT wanting Kaede. XD

Kaede has just a tad too much madness for my tastes. I'd take Rena +7 years over her any day.
That's...scary! If only girls showed the tenth part of desire to be with me :-(
General_Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 16:48   Link #42
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
*is weak to prozac vapor*

*apologizes to animefanrk2k*

*apologizes to people who may have had parts of Shuffle spoiled*
I wasn't thinking, sorry.

Just to stay ontopic, I'd say Kaede is one of the candidates for my "Dream Girl", anime or not.

Last edited by Arimfe; 2006-11-18 at 00:39.
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 16:54   Link #43
crashmatrix
Fanboy. So?

Send a message via MSN to crashmatrix

Rika Harada from Honey & Clover

Gomen ne ;_; I hate to reap a character like this, but if any, it'd be her
crashmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 16:57   Link #44
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

<sprays Prozac vapor all over Arimfe's post>

Besides everyone, ... we're supposed to be listing whom we consider our dream girl... not our anti-dream girls or poking at someone else's dream girl.
Old 2006-11-16, 17:34   Link #45
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
To the Kaede fans...
Just so you guys know, this is part of my reasons for NOT wanting Kaede. XD

Kaede has just a tad too much madness for my tastes. I'd take Rena +7 years over her any day.
heck its scenes like this that makes me love kaede even more she has a good reason to go crazy and i advise her to let it all out...on rin

anyways sweet amv! its perfect...must give the guy who made it a pat on the back
but tbh i think rena and kaede are equal in madness...or they can have a duel for the title

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 19:06   Link #46
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I'd be one of those people who'd need to combine many factors. To me anime girls are excellent, but a "dream girl" just hasn't been achieved for me yet in anime.

It's good that Shuffle was mentioned though. It's involved. When normal situations are around, a Neine-like sweetness and refinement is good. Reason is, this is a personality that I could never get annoyed by.

When she wants something or just to turn up the heat, Mirror Sia's style works excellently. That cop loli girl from Battle Programmer Shirase was also very good at getting this point acrossed. And I'm drawing a blank on others. It's mainly more about expression. Luckily my current interrest (don't have the right to call her a girlfriend yet although everyone just assumes anyway) has this trait I'd say better than I've ever seen in an anime character.

Now here comes something I wish a real girlfriend would have. Don't get mad, get even. Those types like Ichigo from Onegai Teacher who are just so good at planning they make you understand that what you did was wrong. Might seem like a pain but I'd rather that then just have her yell at me. Yelling doesn't really accomplish anything with me since, if I did whatever then I thought that was the right thing to do. All yelling does is annoy me and my reaction likely annoys her. If she did deterring actions that weren't life-or-lifestyle threatening (no selling the car but, say, setting my homesite to some horrifying webpage right before a lan party is fine) I'd feel worse and correct my mistakes sooner, which is a girl's goal in an arguement.

(A note about the links I'm posting. Although they're clean and worksafe, surfing this site may lead to horrors)
Appearance is another mixed bag. It's not a secret that, despite being labeled as a lolicon I actually do prefer large breasts. Not Eiken large though. The maximum I'd go would be... say... http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/view/75117 and I'm assuming real-world physics doesn't matter in this topic. The butt is also important. I'm not too big on these huge butts female rap stars tend to have. I go for a more round-yet-not too big style. http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/view/32771 seems to work nicely. Also, not some pencil thin girl either. I follow a rule of "seeing ribs/spine = bad!". If the legs had some muscle to them it'd be good.

Now for the non-perverted appearance stuffs, I'm a sucker for glasses and long hair. I'm also extremely fond of hair accessories. One of my ex's had a few Nakoruru-type bows which I thought looked excellent. My favourite hair colours are pink and silver, but for this type silver would be prefered. A single learge braid is great and I'm not opposed to twintails provided they go at least to the end of the shoulderblades. Normal-to-thin eyes are prefered. No "Tea Society of a Witch" eyes for me. Elf ears are a bonus but not necessary.

I'm not going to say that my anime dream girl would be without flaws. Just comparatively little flaws that I could handle.

Unless you mean "favourite to see" instead of "wish I could date" type of dream girl. If it's "favourite to see", murderous psychotic loli. I just can't get enough of them and the more sadistic they are, the better. If they could have Jigsaw cower in fear I'd buy her T-shirt for sure.

My is that ever a complete 180 from what I'd said at the start of the post.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 19:16   Link #47
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
I agree, however, if you watch the series closely, you'll notice that Tomoyo is a real mastermind manipulator. She understands everyone's inner thoughts most of the time and is known to take action to achieve something using that knowledge (although it's usually for the best).
Well, yeah. That's another reason why I like her.

It's not just that she's smart enough to be a master manipulator, but also that even though she has this power over people, she doesn't use it to anyone's detriment. I generally have trouble motivating myself, and her sort of "motivation" is probably what I need.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 02:40   Link #48
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

I didn't say it's not a reason to like her I finished my statement positively Just wanted to make sure that people don't have the impression she's your average, sweet, caring, etc, girl
Old 2006-11-17, 11:00   Link #49
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs View Post
Now here comes something I wish a real girlfriend would have. Don't get mad, get even. Those types like Ichigo from Onegai Teacher who are just so good at planning they make you understand that what you did was wrong. Might seem like a pain but I'd rather that then just have her yell at me. Yelling doesn't really accomplish anything with me since, if I did whatever then I thought that was the right thing to do. All yelling does is annoy me and my reaction likely annoys her. If she did deterring actions that weren't life-or-lifestyle threatening (no selling the car but, say, setting my homesite to some horrifying webpage right before a lan party is fine) I'd feel worse and correct my mistakes sooner, which is a girl's goal in an arguement.
Someone actually likes vengeful bitches?

Same here with not learning my lesson over yelling though. I tend to drown fits of yelling and insults out. Either that, or I just find them hilarious. (like when my mom called me a "son of a bitch") What I prefer is a girl that talks things out instead of yelling in an incoherent rage like many girls seem to do.

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2006-11-17 at 14:44.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 14:39   Link #50
SealedTears
<3 lucy ~Elf Song~

i like Ren from Dears, nice girle that works hard and shows here thru feelings for the boy she likes. she cute cuz she trys hard to do things she dosent know anything about.

secound woude be aoi, from aoi yori aoshi. nice girle works hard, cute and shes got a good personalety.

at last i woude actualy like feena
cute, and funny girle. hardworking to :P shes probly like the other girles they just have theyr own spesial thing that i like about them, cant realy say what it is. they just got it.

thats about it i think
SealedTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 03:24   Link #51
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
Yeah, sorry about the post before. XD

As for types of anime girls I'm drawn to, someone who acts tough on the outside, someone who's smart and somewhat manipulative, someone who would enjoy similar pasttimes, and/or someone who'd motivate me to do things.

And I almost forgot about good ol' Tomoyo Daidouji in all of this. She's a very good choice. (Once again, the +7 years) Good thing someone mentioned her on this page.

Tina Foster acts tough on the outside. I especially liked her brief portrayal in Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi where she also had short hair too. XD

I'll need to think on who's a good motivator. XD
Old 2006-11-18, 03:51   Link #52
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

An anime girl I would like for a girlfriend, huh...

<<<-----(looks at avatar)

What do YOU think, guys? Not only is she an attractive female character in anime, she's one a hell lot closer to my age. Intelligent, professional, has a cute side she keeps pretty well-hidden. She's not a wallflower and she's not an outright bitch, not moe-type cute but not a vamp. Her voice could have weight and impact as a ship's captain, or warm and reassuring as a close friend. She's physically attractive as well as intellectually so (If on a date, she and I could probably spend hours debating the relevancy of Sun Tzu in modern warfare, especially about Sun Tzu's precept to "avoid battles in water").

Most of all, she isn't uber-perfect; she makes mistakes, there are moments wherein her emotion clouds her judgement--and for that she is guilty of doing stupid things like the rest of us, but not extremely comedic. She takes responsibility for her actions and inspires people with her to do their best, regardless who they are and what they need do.

...and damn she looks good in uniform.

Unfortunately, she prefers nice, kindhearted souls like her (step)brother as opposed to foulmouthed, foot-slogging, mean-spirited neanderthals like myself, so I guess that even if she could possibly exist (and allpoints considered, I think she's more realistic than most animefemalecharas out there) I'm out of the running by default.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 11:46   Link #53
Lotiman

Toujou Aya from Ichigo 100%
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 23:48   Link #54
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
An anime girl I would like for a girlfriend, huh...

<<<-----(looks at avatar)

What do YOU think, guys? Not only is she an attractive female character in anime, she's one a hell lot closer to my age. Intelligent, professional, has a cute side she keeps pretty well-hidden. She's not a wallflower and she's not an outright bitch, not moe-type cute but not a vamp. Her voice could have weight and impact as a ship's captain, or warm and reassuring as a close friend. She's physically attractive as well as intellectually so (If on a date, she and I could probably spend hours debating the relevancy of Sun Tzu in modern warfare, especially about Sun Tzu's precept to "avoid battles in water").

Most of all, she isn't uber-perfect; she makes mistakes, there are moments wherein her emotion clouds her judgement--and for that she is guilty of doing stupid things like the rest of us, but not extremely comedic. She takes responsibility for her actions and inspires people with her to do their best, regardless who they are and what they need do.

...and damn she looks good in uniform.

Unfortunately, she prefers nice, kindhearted souls like her (step)brother as opposed to foulmouthed, foot-slogging, mean-spirited neanderthals like myself, so I guess that even if she could possibly exist (and allpoints considered, I think she's more realistic than most animefemalecharas out there) I'm out of the running by default.
And after all that, you decided not to include her name and the series she is from. FAIL!
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 00:29   Link #55
Iluminarc

Sorry for the late introductions....

Iluminarc here,i prefer suzumiya haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

What can i say,well...she's not the type of girl who weak hearted!
She can be a little tough to get for some reasons but when you can get really close to her,she'll accept you and be a very a cute dream girl!
(forget about how she speaks to you,thats her way to recognize you)

next maybe Lunamaria Hawke from G.S.D.What can I say?Just imagine it...
I dont have a good words to introduce her,maybe someone can...
(sorry for my bad english)

here's a pic of Haruhi
[IMG]E:\Up Todate Data\1163370728739[/IMG]
Iluminarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 00:34   Link #56
Iluminarc

About the pic

Sorry there's an error about the URL....I added the wrong address...
Maybe next time i'll give the correct one.
Well im a newb and still studying,so please help to correct my wrong...
Iluminarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 00:52   Link #57
DanielSong39

Quote:
Yeah, sorry about the post before. XD

As for types of anime girls I'm drawn to, someone who acts tough on the outside, someone who's smart and somewhat manipulative, someone who would enjoy similar pasttimes, and/or someone who'd motivate me to do things.

And I almost forgot about good ol' Tomoyo Daidouji in all of this. She's a very good choice. (Once again, the +7 years) Good thing someone mentioned her on this page.

Tina Foster acts tough on the outside. I especially liked her brief portrayal in Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi where she also had short hair too. XD

I'll need to think on who's a good motivator. XD
I've got just the girl for you; Tamaki Kousaka from To Heart 2 will fulfill all of your requirements.

Pity that such a well-designed character got stuck with a small role in a mediocre show.

Among current shows I'd recommend Riko from Gift ~ Eternal Rainbow.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 03:32   Link #58
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminarc View Post
Sorry there's an error about the URL....I added the wrong address...
Maybe next time i'll give the correct one.
Well im a newb and still studying,so please help to correct my wrong...
You can not upload images directly from your computer. First you have to submit the picture here http://imageshack.us/ ..and then copy/paste the URL to the picture.
Old 2006-11-19, 10:49   Link #59
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I've got just the girl for you; Tamaki Kousaka from To Heart 2 will fulfill all of your requirements.

Pity that such a well-designed character got stuck with a small role in a mediocre show.
Tamaki, eh? You're definitely right that she was stuck in a mediocre series. *thinks* She is pretty close to anime dream girl status... XD
Old 2006-11-19, 11:25   Link #60
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Lucy from Elfen lied

I mean its like no one messes with you once you are with her . Also she has a real soft sweet and possesive side to her murderous personality . Also she cares about the one she is with ( Reffering to Lucy not Nuu )

She would be my Dream Anime Girl
Not really a good choice cause then even looking at another girl in a way she does not like will get that girl killed. She is too unstable to be anyones girl. Unless your willing to spend 24/7 hours with her and throwing away all family and friends. There is no way your going to have a social life with lucy around.

as for my choice hmm Elle ragu from shadow skill strong, heroic, really good at getting money and pretty fun.
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote