AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 23 23.47%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 24.49%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 17.35%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 9.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 6.12%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.06%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 5.10%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 7.14%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-09, 17:05   Link #41
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
in ep 12 mana was totally trying to kill/stop shu from saving inori
The way I see ,even if crazy she want to stop him and made him remember._. Yeah totally yandere.She still call him if you recall. Really I don't think Inori will betray him,Even mana does what she does becouse Shu react that way.
I still on my bet that Inori will be the only one always with shu(Yeah even if there is Mana inside her.)
Old 2012-02-09, 17:09   Link #42
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
The way I see ,even if crazy she want to stop him and made him remember._. Yeah totally yandere.She still call him if you recall. Really I don't think Inori will betray him,Even mana does what she does becouse Shu react that way.
I still on my bet that Inori will be the only one always with shu(Yeah even if there is Mana inside her.)
well i HOPE you're right but i really got a bad feeling about this
Old 2012-02-09, 17:19   Link #43
Soji

endarion88@ But I still had the feeling that at the end of the serie they will be like wanted thought. Like that they will never live a pacefull life._.
Old 2012-02-09, 18:30   Link #44
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecd View Post
wait a minute...
is there any chances of scrooge and carol appear in TV series?
Nope. Chances are slim. I rewatched the second OP thousands of times to see if they had at least silhouettes of them. Nope, no such luck.

Stiletto is a very sad panda.
Old 2012-02-09, 18:31   Link #45
miketyson

Man, why did this show have to start out so poorly? These latest episodes are bordering into awesome entertainment territory (if not "great show" territory), and this was no exception. I still think the one huge mistake was not making Shuu start the show out as a popular guy, but that's enough "general discussion" for now.

I didn't expect this twist
Spoiler for twist:
. I have to give credit to the writers for deferring that revelation until this episode. Also got to love Yahiro, he's definitely not as nice a guy as Shuu, or at least he wasn't up until now. And we finally get some personality out of Inori, and some insight into her relationship with Shuu (such as it is).

And in terms of Inori's personality, it is interesting, I think:
Spoiler for Inori:
Old 2012-02-09, 19:05   Link #46
SolCiel

This may sound crazy, but I don't believe the man at the end is Gai. First time Shu saw him was on the beach passed out and bruised, but there hasn't been anything about his past before that point so far.
Spoiler for theory:
Old 2012-02-09, 19:33   Link #47
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Man, why did this show have to start out so poorly? These latest episodes are bordering into awesome entertainment territory (if not "great show" territory), and this was no exception. I still think the one huge mistake was not making Shuu start the show out as a popular guy, but that's enough "general discussion" for now.
I fail to see how that would have caused the introductory arcs to be better. Of course, my main problem with the show is...pretty much what it is right now.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2012-02-09, 19:55   Link #48
miketyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
I fail to see how that would have caused the introductory arcs to be better. Of course, my main problem with the show is...pretty much what it is right now.
Oh, I didn't mean it that way; I was thinking that his actually having deep friendships with Yahiro, Alice, Souta, and so on would've made the whole becoming-a-tyrant/"turn to the dark side" angle feel a lot more believably -- and interestingly -- tragic than it's coming across as at this point (same with lots of the other side plots).

Going into more detail would mean hopping over to general discussion, I think.
Old 2012-02-09, 20:04   Link #49
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Ok so now:

Shu = Lelouch + Gai + The Fuhrer
Inori = Mana (Total Yandere)
Yahiro = Martin Bormann + Marcus Junius Brutus the Younger(coming soon)
Gai = Jesus

Shit This is getting more awesome!
Old 2012-02-09, 20:10   Link #50
Xaturas

Show picked up after the tokyo incident.
However when I look at previous good characters going bad I just spin my eyes around wondering wth.
Haruka is one big enigma, going from NGE Misato to some crazy chick who follows her Fuhrer (husband) plan.
Inori is also a ?? is she becoming a Mana or smth. She already was a soldier before, and killed those 3 students who wanted to humpty-dumpty her, but students incident was after tokyo explosion.

As it seems voids death/gathering is connected to Mana, so its a matter of time before all the kids get killed of, also its a matter of time before everyone leaves shu, considering that Jesus reincarnated after few days of slumber.
Old 2012-02-09, 20:12   Link #51
Shadow5YA

I think Inori is just channeling Mana in reaction to Shu's emotional state. Inori did become the nice Mana for a moment way back during that falling satellite crisis. Now that Shu snapped, Inori is channeling the yandere Mana.
Old 2012-02-09, 20:36   Link #52
piperz
El Psy Congroo

oh man.. i didn't want Inori to turn out that way. But i already figured this would happen like what she did to the other students at the stairs. This anime if freakin me the hell out now.
I hope Shu will open his eyes when he finds out that Gai is still alive and he better not kill that funeral parlor guy. Both Shu and Inori are becoming demons

and... please stay alive Kohouin T_T

Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-09, 21:15   Link #53
Allium
Keep on keeping on

That was one wild episode. So Shu's completely the 'tyrant' of the school now, assisted by Yahiro. It was also refreshing to see Argo and the other FP members again.

Looks like the issue of Mana hasn't died out yet. So is Inori really a yandere, or has she been possessed by Mana or something? It could be related to what Daath, Shuuichiro and Haruka are up to now...

Oh great, Gai is back again; I get the feeling that he has been somehow resurrected by Shuuichiro (zombie? XD) and will be forced to act under Shuuichiro's will sometime in the future.

Good episode, 8/10. Will Shuu break Argo's Void? I hope not.
Old 2012-02-09, 22:23   Link #54
Zodiamaster

The change in Shu's personality is anything but credible, he went straight from being the dork pushed around in class to Adolf Hitler.
My expectations for this episode and the rest of the series were completely betrayed.

Comparing this to Code Geass is bullshit.

Lelouch's personality and character development was excellent, this was stupid.

Absolutely dissapointing.
Old 2012-02-09, 22:43   Link #55
VoidMiracle

so how old is argo again...?
Old 2012-02-09, 22:55   Link #56
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Shu really mess up himself and the others are joined into his trouble. and Inori, she's really a yandere... and the revelation about death of Hare, he's shocked. Yahiro looks like he's trolling Shu through the episode.
i hope Argo and Kuhouin still alive in the next episode.

Quote:
so how old is argo again...?
guess.... maybe he's 17.

HALA MADRID!
Old 2012-02-09, 22:58   Link #57
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Gai = Jesus
This is the most sensible thing I've read in this entire thread so far, lmao.
Old 2012-02-09, 22:59   Link #58
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiamaster View Post
Lelouch's personality and character development was excellent, this was stupid.
Would it be rude if I said I think you haven't watched Code Geass if you think Lelouch's 'character' development was excellent?

I've got no idea which part of his character development was 'excellent'. Please, enlighten me. Because all I ever got from :elouch was he was an angst meter incarnate that Okouchi and Taniguchi built up just to have as a martyr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
This is the most sensible thing I've read in this entire thread so far, lmao.
Well... he was reborn after a couple of days episodes so....
Old 2012-02-09, 23:13   Link #59
VoidMiracle

just watch this turn into DtB
gather all void shattered pieces
reconstruct world
new world without shu/mana/inori
Old 2012-02-09, 23:20   Link #60
dark998

Damn, Mana really picked up the worst moment to come back and start messing up things. But then again Arisa's void is an important asset and she does show up in the preview of episode 17...maybe Mana simply incapacitated her with extra sadism?

Shu's intentions are good but the method is very questionable. And following Yahiro's advice even more. Though I liked Inori was close to him providing support regardless of the situation (the real Inori of course, it is pretty evident when Mana takes control).

And wasn't expecting Gai to come back that fast, even with all the hints in the OP.
Closed Thread