AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-27, 01:48   Link #261
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
Dying huh... that what you came out with.... interesting

any other "good" suggestions?
Yes, dying...a technique that allows you to have the same destructive power as what you've cited could only be balanced by something as severe as death. Otherwise it's a completely overpowered technique.

Spoiler:
Power completely unchecked in the realm of fiction, especially in the realm of fan-fiction, quickly becomes REdiculous; then, just as quickly, it becomes boring. What else would balance that level of power? Look at the most powerful jutsus and abilities out there...Impure World Resurrection, requires a human sacrifice for each body (people die)... Dead Demon Consuming Seal, requires the loss of your soul (and death)...Creation Rebirth, takes years off your life...the Cursed Seals, getting them has a 1/10 chance of killing you, and using them eats at your personality and drives you to madness...Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, not only do you have to kill your best friend to use them, but using one after the other is enought to wipe-out Itachi (who has enough chakra that he can walk around with his Sharingan active without any trouble)...the Akimichi's pills, if you can't get medical treatment as soon as possible (and some medicine from the Nara family) you die...Kage Bushin, not only does it divide your chakra, but if done incorrectly you lose quite a bit more than you should in the process (as stated in the Oro-Hokage fight)...8 Gates, they overstress your body, tear your muscles, burst your blood vessels, and inevitably kill you...Chidori/Lightning Edge, requires so much chakra that it can leave you in the hospital for days recovering (not to mention it can burn the flesh off your hand), additionally you have to move in a straight line and if you don't have Sharingan, you're defenseless...and few of these even approach the level you put out in your spoiler tab.

So, c'mon...seriously...something THAT strong has got to be a deal-breaker...all or nothing. At the very least it should cause SEVERE damage to the user requiring weeks of recovery.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 16:48   Link #262
inferno_grl

i'm bored so....

raven richuho, sister of starr richuho and myo richuho.
specialty- earth.

created jutsu. "flight of the bolder jutsu"

basically wat happens is that she flowa all her body's chakra into her feet. when she feels it there. she stomps the gground and boulders rise up all around her. she throws out her arms and the boulders.... fly. duh.

again just bored.

i mainly wanted to create starr just so my friend would shut up. but i got all into it and i ended up making siblings. i don't want to post starr she's kind of a ho.

Last edited by inferno_grl; 2007-01-28 at 11:41.
inferno_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 15:23   Link #263
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

i have another justu called Shadow Clone fuson

type ninjustu

you make shodow clones then fuse them together to make a gaint being to try and stomp the person
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 19:26   Link #264
inferno_grl

uhh...... kay.

joining body justu.

very complicated. not only are u memerising 53 hand seals. but you have to do it with another your partner. if the other person fucks up in anyway then it doesn't work and you waist time and chakra. it's rarely done perfect. sasha, alex, starr, and zero, are the only ones who can do it perfectly. (i'll explain zero later)

with this justu you can bind with either a person or an object. to join with an object. you do all 53 hand seals by urself and actually pore all ur bodies chakra into the object. and make it flow back into you. if it doesn't flow back into you then u've yet again. did another waist. the only person in my story who can dop this is angel. (explain later, maybe) but sasha is close to doing it perfectly.

binding people: about as much difficult. you can bind as many people as you feel like. as long as everything goes perfect while ur doing the jutsu. it's faster and easier to to just do to people. much safer also.

ok. when doing this you must join hands with the one ur binding with. doing this is like, i don't know how to explain this so... you know how most people have to do to hand seals? well, it's like showing that the other person completes you. or wat ever. after doing all 53 hand seals, in the perfect manner then a glowing circle will appear on the ground and whoever is living and within the circle who actually did it will be joined. one of the people in the combination will be shown. the other inside the other and can take over at anytime. this is why it is safest to do this jutsu with someone you either trust, or likes themself wqay to much to die over you. to releasing this jutsu is simple. clap ur hands once..... that's it. to hard? if it is ur an idiot.
Old 2007-01-29, 09:41   Link #265
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Name: Ninpou: Seisoku Gen'ei (Ninja art: Living Ghost)

-Seals: Inu, saru, ryu, tori, nezumi. (Dog, monkey, dragon, bird, rat).

-Effect: a non-attack jutsu that makes the user transparent and in turn, unable to be damaged directly (as in physical attacks). In this form the user is also capable of passing through solid object which is ideal for spying. However, while physical attacks cannot do any real harm, neither can the user. At the same time, the user is extremely vulnerable to genjutsu, even more so that he or she would be normally.

Old 2007-01-30, 09:01   Link #266
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Name: Blood chakra (no rank)

Type: Kekkei Genkai

Allows the user to convert his/her own blood into chakra

Downside: blood shortage
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 14:48   Link #267
inferno_grl

i'm at work bored so here's a quicky.

name: kiringan (yes. key, ring, on)

type: kekkei genkai

hands. one hand can relive pain. the other dstories everything. trait of the chentasi's. it is said that if each hand were to meet. then the world would seice to exist. that's why hey have to where glaves all the time.
Old 2007-02-03, 08:43   Link #268
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

name: futon; katon; suiton; raiton; doton; ougi ninpou: rasenshuriken (wind,fire,water,thunder,earth release; ninja secret art: shuriken rasengan)

seals:bird,dragon,ox,tiger,dog

effect: uses all elemental powers and attacks once, as a last resort, destroys everything within 100 meters when power is released, kills the user

users: once every 3 generations a member of the uzumaki clan is able to use this attack as a last resort, this attack cannot be learned, the user calls apon the mighty elemental gods in a desperate time of need( users own potential must be at its best)
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 12:10   Link #269
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
name: futon; katon; suiton; raiton; doton; ougi ninpou: rasenshuriken (wind,fire,water,thunder,earth release; ninja secret art: shuriken rasengan)

seals:bird,dragon,ox,tiger,dog

effect: uses all elemental powers and attacks once, as a last resort, destroys everything within 100 meters when power is released, kills the user

users: once every 3 generations a member of the uzumaki clan is able to use this attack as a last resort, this attack cannot be learned, the user calls apon the mighty elemental gods in a desperate time of need( users own potential must be at its best)
Yes! About time someone who isn't afraid to have "death" as the side effect of using a strong ability comes along. I was getting a little bored with almost every ability having the side effect be backfiring on the user. Good job!
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 03:00   Link #270
kaibownekaibowne

dude a character without a sword is lame man! man nobody thought of that!

This is mine!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-07 at 05:13. Reason: Don't double post
kaibownekaibowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 16:30   Link #271
inferno_grl

only 2 of my characters have swords. but most of the ones who don't are awesome. take zero for example. he fights with a big ass hammer. and in my stories he hasn't lost one battle yet. i say yet because i don't know how my story will end up. any ways

name: zero (cause when alex first met him he knew *nothing* of past his life.) memorri

signature: smashy! smashy!

special:?

jutsu: ground destruster

he launches himself into the air while at the same time putting most of his chacra into his arms. he draws his giant hammer (jeera) and pt his chacra into the hammer to increase the damage. he as he falls back down to the earth he swings his jeera as hard as he can to the ground and a wave of the earth goes flying.. (in other words he's crumbling the ground and making it vibrate everywhere in all directions.)

and yes... his name is zero memorri--- if your slow then i have to explain that memorri... is memery.
Old 2007-02-10, 22:09   Link #272
~KakashiUchiha~
You Dont Know Me...

Name- HIjutsu, Hashira Raikiri no jutsu (Secret Technique, Lightning Shower)
Type- Ninjutsu
Effect- It is one of the first lighting skills created in naruto history. It sends a shower of lighting strikes on the field, engulfing anything in its way, except for you. The reason you are not hit by it is because it is a technique that is fused with the sharingan, chidori or lighting edge, which allows you to see the attacks and the speed its coming at, or in this case the lighting strikes, and allows you to maneuver in between each one, like kakashi does with his chidori, allowing you a finishing blow at the end. Its a very risky technique and takes alot of concentration and speed, as well as lots of chakra.
Hand seals: Tora, uma, inu, saru, ryu, hebi, tora, inu, uma, tori
~KakashiUchiha~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 12:50   Link #273
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Name-Hijutsu, Kazan ame no Jutsu(Lava Rain)
Type- S ranked ninjutsu
Handseals- tiger, dragon, rat, dragon, serpent, bird, serpent, rat
Effect- it uses about 60% of your chakra and takes the ground around you and turns it into lava all around you and it shoots up like a gyser and you use your chakra to protect you and with more of your chakra you send bullets of hot lava shooting at your apponent, burning them allive.( Its like the rain of needle from the chuunin exam, so it goes all around your apponent, there is no escape.) user needs to completely control their chakra otherwise they WILL KLL THEMSELVES
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 20:44   Link #274
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibownekaibowne View Post
dude a character without a sword is lame man! man nobody thought of that!

This is mine!
Spoiler:
My otaku ninja character had a sword...
Spoiler:

Great drawing, by the way.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 01:42   Link #275
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

name:izaziki momuton

birth village:village hidden in the flames

current vilage:hidden leaf

clothing:full black jumpsuit with black mask but has a justu that changes it in to amoru with flames going down it

speicty:genjustu

kekki genkia:eye of guilt
effect:if he has one hand on you every worng you have ever done flashes befor your eyes and you fell the pain of evey one you have every harmed
downside:you are blined for the rest of the day

other justu:summoning:egal

shadow clone justu

fists of death
type taijstu

flaming string
type:ninjustu
for a 1 minute he moves at the speed of light then ses the last of his chakra to ignight the string

down side: he faints after useing it

name:happy enbrace

type genjustu

effect:the enemy thinks he sees what ever persons he is closest to running at them giving them a enbrace then then second the arms grasp the enemy what was running towrds their closest person turns in to a devil and the arms turnms in to iron bars and they are locked in place

unique wepon sword of flames

here is my friends ninja

Name:he was to lazy to think one up

village: hidden leaf

clothing:black robe

all basic justu tranformaton clone ect ect

personal wepon:little auto paint brushes that draw a tempory curse mark that with a justu he can ue to cause pain or creat elments like water fire ect

justu: flameing leaf rain
type:joint ninjustu
effect he draws on a tree makeing the leafs explode off then my ninja izaziki uses flaming string to tei the elaves the ignight them thne teing thbem arouind the enemy

together we from the fire artists

Last edited by konkoruRules; 2007-02-24 at 21:03.
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 04:29   Link #276
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
I've got another jutsu...

Saiya-power Jutsu - By standing in a straddle stance and shouting at the top of your lungs endlessly, the jutsu allows you to power up for 30 minutes, when only about 1 or 2 have actually passed. The only real result of the jutsu, though, is a small boost in abilities, because the enemy can always power up to another form to match/beat it.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 11:34   Link #277
Hunter Nin.

Earthshaker Bloodline Limit

Special chakra pores in the tips of the ninja's fingers allow the release of chakra that can burn the image of an explosive seal onto practically any surface even if the surface is only touched for a fraction of a second. The size of the seal determines the size of the explosion and the more chakra used the larger the seal. The seal can be detonated remotely or by a timer and this is dependendant on the shape or arrangement of the seal.

This technique belongs to a ninja clan from the Hidden Village of *Censored* where it is commonly used in construction work but when used in combat it can be deadly. A single touch from the user of this jutsu can mean an exploding limb for the victim. This justu requires a great level of focus in order to release the chakra at just the right moment so as to cause the most amount of damage but if time is not of the essence then it is relatively simple to use.

Using this technique a lone ninja with no materials but himself can effectively trap an entire battlefield over night. A lone ninja could also, with enough time and chakra, effectively nuke an entire village by slowly and constantly increasing the size of a seal over a lengthy period of time.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 10:44   Link #278
inferno_grl

i just created this off the top of my head when i was on naruto arena. it was off the top of my head.

ice ball

put ur hand anywhere near water. use ur charkra to contact the water without touching it. the water in cometo the palm of ur hand and form a ball and freeze itselfs. you can do watever want with it. but onnaruto arena i used it as an ice pack. that's fun. i'll post my card later. i'm doing pretty damn good for someone who started yesturday.
Old 2007-02-22, 22:33   Link #279
lankree

Senkaishouryu - Revolving Palm Dragon
Shosenryu - Rising Dragon Flash
Sousokuryu Twin Binding Dragons

User: Tenten

Descriptions:
Sousokuryu - a trapping ninjutsu, Tenten summons two small scrolls from her larger scroll and unleashes them. The scrolls travel towards the enemy shaped like dragons that swurve around her enemy and trap them with a series of complicated seals.
Escapes: high knowledge of seals or ninjutsu reversals, the seals can be repelled by intense charka blasts like Chidori, Raikiri, Rasengan, Kabuto's medical scalpel and Juuken. Brute force is cannot break the seals.
Risk: Tenten has to hold the end of the two scrolls in one hand to maintain the jutsu. This leaves her with only one hand to defend herself with if she's facing more than one person. The technique also has a medium-high chakra cost.

Shosenryu - genjutsu. Tenten summons an illusionary dragon to the battle field that covers the area in a thick smoke and also perfumes the air heavily with a common nasal irritant and perfume.
Escape: genjutsu reversal techniques
Risk: High chakra cost

Senkaishouryu - Sannin ougi taijutsu. Tenten summons Neji and Lee to her aid and the trio unleash their signature devastating attacks - Rokujon Yonshou, Omote Renge, Soushoryu.
Escape: extremely high speed evasion or possession of an absolute defense
Risk: limited repetitions possible in a single battle, cannot be performed in the absence of her teammates
lankree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 01:28   Link #280
madskillz313
fuuton_rasengan

i think i would make a jutsu called Super Release: Abyss Chimera no jutsu.
it would involves every elemental chakra , a arm and six shadow clones to perform. each clone would put in a certain element sept for the six one. he would add a hidden element : darkness. the elemental chakra would fuse into the shape of a mythical chimera and get sent towards them at lightening speed. the down side is that you lose a arm and you'll be completely exhausted for 3 days and nights.
madskillz313 is offline   Reply With Quote