AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-10, 15:44   Link #1821
Crotoss
Fansubber

Group: NEET
IRC Channel: #NEET / #NEET-Recruits @ irc.rizon.net
Project: Major 4th Season

Positions:
Translators
NEET is currently looking for translators with quite an extensive knowledge of both the Japanese and English languages, to sub Major season 4. Our current translator is too busy to continue translating. If you're interested, please drop by our channel or recruitment channel and message Cro or Crotoss.
Old 2008-03-10, 21:42   Link #1822
DeSiBoY
*Fansubber

AnimeSoftSubs Recruiting

Position: J-E Translators/Timers
Group: AnimeSoftSubs
Project: Rosario to Vampire/Spring show of Translator's choice.
IRC Channel: #AnimeSS@Irc.rizon.org
IRC Contact: desiboy
E-Mail: desibouya@gmail.com
AIM: all4kesh
Yahoo all4kesh
Old 2008-03-11, 20:18   Link #1823
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Position: (NOT TRANSLATORS) Typesetter
Group: Umai Fansubs
Projects: Hakaba Kitaro (+ Spring series yet to be decided)
IRC Channel: #Umai@irc.rizon.net (or) #uf-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Okay, to save us from nuking typesetting from our releases completely, we're hoping to finally kill our typesetting curse - currently, both shows we're subbing are stuck because of ts problems, and we're tired of it. So please, save us from having releases with no typesetting... please!
Old 2008-03-12, 04:33   Link #1824
Eeknay
Gendo died for your sins.
*Fansubber

Position: Translator
Group: gg
Project: Spring series (to be decided)
IRC Channel: #gg @ rizon
IRC Contact: `House, whoever is ~'ed in #gg.

We want to do a show this spring season, tossed around a few suggestions, but we're open to ideas too. We're good for every other position ATM, just need a TL. Expierence is necessary. We'll be going at a relatively relaxed pace. Depending on the show/network there's a chance you'll be provided with closed captions from the broadcast. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
Old 2008-03-14, 14:02   Link #1825
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

RAW PROVIDER for NG LAMUNE & 40 (hell yes!)
- seriously, just need some raws and this can be done.
Old 2008-03-14, 17:35   Link #1826
Kristen
*Author

Position: Editor
Group: ----
Project: Visual Novel in the Works with its Official Title still Classified.
IRC Channel: #moetaku @ moetaku.anisubs.net
IRC Contact: Kristen
Other Methods: PM via ASuki

This is a call for anyone who wants to edit a visual novel in the works. This is not a translation project. We are physically creating this visual novel from scratch. We are looking for somebody who can take dialogue and make it seem more natural to say and respond to. Strong knowledge in Japanese culture is desireable, but not necessary.
Note that we desire a long term commitment for editing (30 weeks, most likely).
Oh, and in case you think we are just overly ambitious, note that we've been working for a month already and are at around 10%. We're going to finish this.

All applicants will be accepted and given a script to edit. Successful completion of one script will result in admittance into the group.

(Note: NoSanninWa suggested I post this here)
Old 2008-03-15, 03:08   Link #1827
ModokiBunny
*Fansubber

Group: Mishicorp
IRC: #mishicorp@irc.rizon.net
Web: Mishicorp
Future Projects: xxxHOLIC s2, Vampire Knight, something else, and a line-up of 2008 shows.

Currently Seeking
  • Translator: Seeking (Mainly for Vampire Knight) any other shows are greatly considered.
  • AFX/SFX Karaoke: Seeking another with current experience. Must have a strong taste for design. Adobe After Effects a plus.
  • Bot Providers: Strongly recommended. Must have a suitable cap.
  • Typsetters: Strongly recommended. Must have a strong taste for design. Adobe After Effects a plus.

Description

We at Mishicorp will bring to you season 2 of xxxHolic as we did season 1, but better than ever. However, this is where we need your help the most. If you feel that you have what it takes to make our future projects a success, feel free to contact us one of 2 ways.

Contact Information

a. #mishicorp-recruit@irc.rizon.net

b. pm [m] via mirc

-----------------------------------Thank you for reading------------------------------------------

Last edited by ModokiBunny; 2008-03-16 at 03:36.
Old 2008-03-15, 21:39   Link #1828
ScR3WiEuS
My E-Penis > Your E-Penis
*Fansubber

Group: The Menclave
IRC: #menclave@irc.rizon.net
Contacts: Just PM me on the forum or IRC.

Wanted:

Raw capper for Code Geass Season 2. If possible, looking for someone who can cap transport streams.
Old 2008-03-16, 01:06   Link #1829
Unicorn-O

Forming a New Group Recruiting New People

Hi there minnai! I am interested in forming up a new fan-sub group here, and I am trying to look for some people who share the same interest to form some sort of alliance to do some projects here. But before I go and look for other positions, for now I am looking for 2 rather crucial role (IMO):

-Translator: This person will be fully responsible for translating (obviously), proof-reading etc. I prefer this person to be proficient with the language and has some expereince in this field before. I will also consider this person being a Team or Project Leader where he will forsee most of the operations on behalf of the group (aside from me) as well.

-Raw Provider: Need to have some reliable source where he get's good quality raw stuff etc.

This may not be much of an incentive, but I do plan to provide minimum wages to the people who work in the group. Don't expect TOO much, but it will be something that is out of my own pocket. This will be an ongoing commitment here, so it won't be a short time thing. I want the group to think things on the long run rather then short. If any of you feel you have what it takes to fill the position, please contact me at - unicorn.omega@gmail.com

There will be more positions to follow, but for now it will be for those two. Thanks.
Old 2008-03-17, 05:54   Link #1830
ArabianSwan
Ureshii ^_^

Send a message via AIM to ArabianSwan
Group: Ureshii
Positions: All positions are open now [Filled: encoder, timer, translator]
Projects: Spring season
IRC: #ureshii-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Contacts: Anyone with @ or PM in here or email arabianswan@yahoo.ca
Mini Requirement: Past experience with a well established fansub group. Be able to finish your part in a timely manner.

Edit: We are still looking for more typesetters and quality checkers and one more editor and timer. Also, we may look into having another joint in one of our spring projects, interested groups pm me in rizon under Yucie nick.

Last edited by ArabianSwan; 2008-03-18 at 08:58.
Old 2008-03-18, 11:41   Link #1831
Bot1
The Supreme Pontiff

'lo there. I'm an experienced typesetter interested in working on Allison and Lillia. I can do some simple karaoke too but don't expect anything mind blowing.

edit: note that this is the only show that i really want to do so its not worth pming me about other shows than that.

AKA Malakith

Last edited by Bot1; 2008-03-18 at 12:13.
Old 2008-03-18, 14:44   Link #1832
Gentatsu
Ala~? Alalala~
*Fansubber

Group: Onibaku & GX_ST Joint
Position: Multiple TLs Japanese to English
Projects: Soul Eater, Special A, Rave

Backup TLs for Rave If I'm not mistaken. Special A & Soul eater are coming out soon in April, so we need Tls for them, not sure if it's backup for one, but either way, we need at least 2 or more. Possible 3 way group Joint, but I'd have to check it out with the other groups leader~
Old 2008-03-19, 06:53   Link #1833
Cascade

Hi there people!

I'm kind of new to the fansubbing scene, so I'm not exactly too experienced, but I am being taught by a good friend of mine. I'd like to expand my skills by joining up with a group and hopefully becoming better. Right now, I've learned how to time, typeset and do some karaoke in Aegisub.

So what does this boil down to? Well, I'm just seeing if any group is in need of a timer or a karaoke artist, as I'd like to expand on those two areas (I'm not really too fond of typesetting particularly).

Please just contact me here on the forum via PM. Thanks.
Old 2008-03-19, 08:47   Link #1834
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Group: Yoroshiku Fansubs
Positions: Translators
Projects: Various - current and future
IRC: #Yoroshiku@irc.rizon.net
Email: yoroshikufansubs@yahoo.com

I am looking for additional translators to join the team in order to speed up current projects, but also with a view to future projects, a list of suggestions from fans is already under consideration. The projects are being shortlisted but won't be started until we have finished off our current projects. I'd really like to get the group back to weekly releases if at all possible.

If you are fluent in both Japanese and English, enjoy watching anime and reading manga, please get in contact with me. Although we have a number of translators already, a number of them have dropped off the radar or become overloaded in the workplace, affording them much less time for fansubbing.

There will be a short test to confirm abilities, please do not be offended by this, it is standard practice for all new staff members (unless based on internal recommendation).
Old 2008-03-19, 17:04   Link #1835
Dragon001
Timer
*Fansubber

Group: Anime-Himitsu
Positions: Translators , Translation checkers, for full listing please click HERE
current Projects: Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, Inukami!, future projects are in planning stages
IRC: #Anime-Himitsu @ irc.rizon.net
Email: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

All Translators work on shows they choose ^_^ Well if you interested, in any of the positions, join the IRC channel or send us an email.

thank you for your time.
Old 2008-03-21, 11:56   Link #1836
tapio
sae-chan~

Position: Editing
Group: sae
Project: Minami-ke Okawari
IRC Channel: #sae@Irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: mpr/Red_Zealot or SpiegelEiXXL

Seeking an additional editor to help push okawari progress.

7-9 are seeking additional edit checks (second pass).

Thanks~
Old 2008-03-24, 00:56   Link #1837
SilentTweak

Group: Tweak Anime
Position: Typesetter, QC, Translator
IRC: #tweakanime@irc.rizon.net
Current Projects: Minami-ke Okawari
Possible Future: Kure-nai, Nabari no Ou, Candy Boy

Currently seeking typseters for Okawari, we require someone willing to do 4 episodes. Whatever you require will be provided, just say the word and it can be done! Also looking for experienced QC'ers (however will take new comers if you can prove your worth). Lastly, looking for new translators willing to join the team, not necessary tl full episodes, but even as a tlc'er would be nice; it'll be a great experience working with us.

If you have any questions please join the IRC channel and contact Rumi or email me at huongkwun@gmail.com
Old 2008-03-24, 04:44   Link #1838
lile_dawsons
Highly Dangerous

Rozen & Cherry Blossom

Group: Rozen
Projects: N/A
Positions: Typesetters and Timers

Contacts: Ruby or Coma
IRC Channel: #Rozen-Fansubs@Irc.rizon.net
Emails: lile_dawsons@msn.com

Last edited by lile_dawsons; 2008-04-11 at 14:32.
Old 2008-03-24, 16:24   Link #1839
Aaron15
LoneWolf-Sub

LoneWolf-Subs

Project: Souleater
Recruiting
Encoder, , distro translator
site:http://lws.dzonair.net/index.php
IRC: #LoneWolf-Sub@irc.rizon.net

Last edited by Aaron15; 2008-04-13 at 16:06.
Old 2008-03-25, 02:38   Link #1840
Cloud668
Nice Boat.
*Fansubber

Post removed.

Last edited by Cloud668; 2014-06-16 at 20:14.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator