AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Nu 5 5.62%
Gamma 10 11.24%
Alpha 38 42.70%
Delta 23 25.84%
Beta 13 14.61%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2019-03-09, 08:50   Link #41
bakapervert
A pervert
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
Do you also buy with vol 2 ?
Yeah. The first meeting with Delta and the confrontation of Epsilon and Betta are amusing.
__________________
My blog.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-09, 09:16   Link #42
Darkwolf907
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: In another world
^What !? So first meeting with Delta is really in there
I must buy the book by all means

What is the new story in vol 1 bakaperv ?
Darkwolf907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-09, 17:29   Link #43
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
^What !? So first meeting with Delta is really in there
I must buy the book by all means

What is the new story in vol 1 bakaperv ?
I'm not bakapervert but here's the summary of the 5 SS in volume 1:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-09, 21:31   Link #44
Darkwolf907
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: In another world
^thanks log for including the summary, really happy to see the story

Did you also buy the book, @Log ?
Darkwolf907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 20:50   Link #45
ghost013
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Is there any illustrations for the first volume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet View Post
Spoiler for Vol 2 illustrations:


Note: this seems that Delta and Alpha is more popular than other female characters especially Delta. But my favorite girl is Alpha <3
__________________
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-13, 15:20   Link #46
Violet
メンバー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post
Is there any illustrations for the first volume?
Spoiler for vol 1 illustrations:
__________________
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-13, 21:07   Link #47
readher
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Poland
Age: 24
The design of the girls in this series is absolutely godlike.
readher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-17, 00:03   Link #48
cboy123
I was a stalker
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: In Front of the Monitor... Duh!
Age: 26
Anyone could spoil us for volume 7 and 8? thanks
cboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-17, 01:43   Link #49
u2L2rQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
It looks like LN volume 3 onwards will slowly deviate from WN version based on author's note from the latest raw chapter.
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 02:22   Link #50
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
^thanks log for including the summary, really happy to see the story

Did you also buy the book, @Log ?
Naw. Chinese translations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboy123 View Post
Anyone could spoil us for volume 7 and 8? thanks
Volume 7 and 8 (maybe even 9) are connected arcs so I'm currently waiting for 8 to finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2L2rQ View Post
It looks like LN volume 3 onwards will slowly deviate from WN version based on author's note from the latest raw chapter.
The author said it's minor changes. Might just be going more into detail regarding certain stuff rather than deviations.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 11:11   Link #51
zztop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
The author said it's minor changes. Might just be going more into detail regarding certain stuff rather than deviations.
I heard some WN readers are hoping the author's going to amend the part about the princess killing her brainwashed father and Sid not doing anything to stop her; they felt it was bad taste for Sid to not intervene in an easily solvable situation because he delusionally thinks it's all play-acting.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-19, 09:36   Link #52
1307Unlucky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Stupid question but is memeory!Aurora the only individual who holds feelings for Sid but knows that it's only a one-sided thing? I was thinking over in my head about all the girls and almost every girl mentioned loves Sid. Only exceptions I can think of are Annerose (female knight who lost to Sid in the tournament), Iris (older princess), Beatrix (Alpha's aunt), and everyone related to Carmilla (vampire, ruler of the Red Tower)?
1307Unlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-19, 16:10   Link #53
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1307Unlucky View Post
Stupid question but is memeory!Aurora the only individual who holds feelings for Sid but knows that it's only a one-sided thing?
The Shadow Garden girls seem to think he's too good for them which is why they're each trying in their own way to improve. For the rest it's more unclear since we don't get their POV enough. Rose is the one glaring example where she's under the impression that affection is mutual between them while Sherry and Yukime are also probably under that impression.


Quote:
I was thinking over in my head about all the girls and almost every girl mentioned loves Sid. Only exceptions I can think of are Annerose (female knight who lost to Sid in the tournament), Iris (older princess), Beatrix (Alpha's aunt), and everyone related to Carmilla (vampire, ruler of the Red Tower)?
This is about right although even the girls listed here can have some form of development with Sid/Shadow that would cause affection to spring up.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-19, 18:11   Link #54
Exelos Twiser
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Lol who is Sherry?

EDIT: NVM now I remember

Last edited by Exelos Twiser; 2019-03-20 at 01:30.
Exelos Twiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 10:12   Link #55
1307Unlucky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
The Shadow Garden girls seem to think he's too good for them which is why they're each trying in their own way to improve. For the rest it's more unclear since we don't get their POV enough. Rose is the one glaring example where she's under the impression that affection is mutual between them while Sherry and Yukime are also probably under that impression.
What I meant to ask is "Is Aurora the only woman to hold affection for Sid but is aware that Sid would never return the feelings?" From your quote, it seems that other girls who hold affection for him, try to better themselves so that they can enter Sid's level and expect to receive affection when they reach that level. You can argue that Alexia (younger princess) is the only one to definitely NOT love Sid but still have the same goal of bettering herself to be recognized. (Although Alexia seems like either a tsundere or not even aware of her own affection.)
1307Unlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 23:18   Link #56
AD3LF0N53
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Just caught up with this.

Spoiler for thoughts, so far...:

Last edited by AD3LF0N53; 2019-04-01 at 23:29.
AD3LF0N53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 08:03   Link #57
silenceblade
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Is there a way to treat demonic possession without Sid's power? Sid cures them by using his special magical control abilities. However, the girls gathered member without Sid.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 09:01   Link #58
bakapervert
A pervert
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
The girls can do the curing themselves as long as their magi control is good enough. But Sid is the best in doing it that he can even treat Diabolos.
__________________
My blog.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 23:09   Link #59
AD3LF0N53
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Did Diabolos/Aurora already appeared in the WN post-Holy Ground arc?
AD3LF0N53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-04, 15:13   Link #60
Flare007
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
I’m sorry, I truly am. But after trying to give this novel a second chance, I still couldn’t stand it. The MC is literally worse than Orimura Ichika, Satou and Yogiri altogether! When will he ever wake up!?
Flare007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dark organization, dense mc, harem, power in the shadows

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.