AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-01-21, 15:32   Link #81
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
Not true. I didn't recall exactly how long before the battle it happened, so I went back and checked, and it was a lot longer than I thought...
Spoiler:


For a whole year he had been planning to go back in time and endure tons of suffering all over again just to see the people he hates suffer. In the new timeline you could argue he was already past the point of no return once he got drugged (he would have to do something drastic to escape), but he had a full year to change his mind and just murder his enemies and be free rather than going back to his suffering just to make other suffer. He consciously chose not to.
yeah, but my idea was which he already was full broken, all the pain he suffered in his first life already broken him and turned the "nice guy" in a monster, what goes back in time was the "monster" to ge his revenge, another problem again was the anime lack of "info" and cut, which i remember now too, he also tried to "just escape" multiple times and each time he got punished even worse, he could never scape it started to boil on him go to the point where all he wanted was tha twisted vengeance that is the point which flaire and the kingdom turned him in a monster, if they not did all that crap and if they just tried to be friendly and dropped his "healing power" or tried a more "friendly approach to him" let him heal and have some time to rest and recover and ask him to sometimes "bang some girls and those girls "share the spoiler with the males, things could not get on this point, he could still being a good person and not turned in a monster, they created a monster which goes out of control, the classic monster take in revenge against the creators but for him "death and just killing then would be too easy" and they need to "suffer what he suffered too, it's his current mind set.

All the times he tried to escape just get him worst and made him suffer even more to the point where he give up in escape and just focused on get his revenge.

The point is what we are seeying is the result of all the crap they did to him in his first life, the current one is just being the "tool for his revenge".

Quote:
Her having assisted in rape (or even if she were to initiate the rape), especially in a context where it was normalized and her very intimidating superiors would be bothered if she didn't join in, does not justify him straight up murdering her.
for sure she not was forced, remember when he had the orgams and liberated the "fluid" the guy banging him go to the girl and get angry cuz she tried to "drink all to herself and forced her to share with him, for sure she not was being intimadet or forced even the maids again anime don't proper show but all of the "workers" in castle where really thrist for the mc power up, doing those stuff not because they being "forced" but because they really wanted that hard the power ups, no one was really forced to do anything aside the mc himself everyone did it from they lust for power.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-21, 16:09   Link #82
Chosen_Hero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
It's pretty weird seeing a lot of people who watched this last episode justifying any kind of rape (whether it's fictional or not is besides the point), some are even going as far as to admit to he willing to do the same. It reminds me of why I dropped the manga in the first place.
__________________
Chosen_Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-21, 19:03   Link #83
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
People are here for satisfying their revenge/murder/torture fetish on "acceptable" targets by making them as over the top evil as possible. That's really all it is.
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-21, 19:51   Link #84
BWTraveller
Born to ship
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
She clearly disrespected him and treated him like trash. However, it was a passive disgust, not a proactive malice; she did not go out of her way to watch him suffer. It's still not okay, but I consider it on a very different level from the protagonist's active sadism.

As Fnights and Blueknight78 mentioned, there is a practical benefit to having sex with heroes (and this is actually briefly mentioned during ep1 - it's why the maids had sex with him), and that is likely a large part of the reason for the constant rape. Furthermore, to truly control someone you need both reward and punishment (and arguably the latter is more important); to truly ensure he would do anything asked of him, he had to fear the consequences of refusing. I'm not saying the methodology was morally justifiable - there were far less cruel ways of getting equivalent results. But from a purely practical sense with no moral considerations, Flare's treatment of Keyaru had rational benefits and wasn't done to spite him for sadistic pleasure - in fact she seemed to hate interacting with him in any way, not actually enjoying abusing him.
For starters, concerning the idea that sending people to rape him night after night was merely a necessary act to strengthen the army as having sex with a hero is necessary to increase one's level cap, consider that, judging by her reaction to being penetrated, Flare was a virgin. As in she saw this as a vital task, but one that she was unwilling to debase herself to do herself. In her eyes he was a tool to use regardless of how it impacted him, whom she could, if "necessary" force to do anything no matter how she'd feel about being made to do it herself.

As for "punishments" being a "necessary" aspect of gaining control, I'd ask you to watch the interactions again. She wasn't once shown throwing insults or harming him in response to any form of disobedience, she just did it because he was within reach and simply by existing filled her with disgust. Not to mention that I'm going to have to call BS on the idea in general, since to an addict the denial of drugs is in and of itself a horrible punishment, and thus withholding drugs until he does as he's told, as she's shown doing, is pretty much all that's needed, and the only aspect of her abuse that's portrayed as a "discipline" that could improve her control. The rest is nothing more than a desire to harm the filthy cur that her father is forcing her to tend to. So no, while some minor alterations could make similar actions into a rational plan to gain control, as it occurred it was indeed by and large nothing more than a desire to cause pain. Not to mention that a callous indifference to someone's suffering is considered in many places and courts to be just as much an act of active malice as the actual sadistic pursuit of the target's pain.

Last edited by BWTraveller; 2021-01-21 at 23:57.
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-21, 23:21   Link #85
LG-MAX 2.o
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
The anime looks like it's doing really well at the Docomo anime Store. As Docomo is part of the production committee, this means profit for them.

Spoiler for ranking:
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 00:53   Link #86
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
lol i just skimmed through the 2 episodes and most of them are rape/torture, wtf man.
__________________
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 03:43   Link #87
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
That's what this series is in a nutshell.
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 03:51   Link #88
Dj0rel
True Believer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
lol i just skimmed through the 2 episodes and most of them are rape/torture, wtf man.
True. But then again if you really think about it, how does that make it any worse then all those series whose main gimmick is killing off a large number of people in a gruesome manner.
__________________
Not afraid of having a different opinion.
Dj0rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 09:06   Link #89
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Funny that Freya's seiyuu had been playing side characters for 7 years and when she finally gets a main role she plays a heroine that gets raped in second episode
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 13:36   Link #90
stray
osananajimi hater
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
For starters, concerning the idea that sending people to rape him night after night was merely a necessary act to strengthen the army as having sex with a hero is necessary to increase one's level cap, consider that, judging by her reaction to being penetrated, Flare was a virgin. As in she saw this as a vital task, but one that she was unwilling to debase herself to do herself. In her eyes he was a tool to use regardless of how it impacted him, whom she could, if "necessary" force to do anything no matter how she'd feel about being made to do it herself.
Oral sex seems to work just fine for power up... anal as well. And I doubt restoring a hymen is an issue when you have a pocket healer. Really though there's no complexity to her character aside from being so cartoonishly evil as to make revenge and rape seem okay. Its definitely catering to fantasy and not meant to be grounded in reality. Kind of reminds me of an RPGMaker H-game... but it were RPGMaker he wouldn't have hesitated to rape her rotisserie style with the hot poker as well.

Not sure if I'll stick around for this one, regardless. I play healer in most online games so I can sympathize with healer vengeance! to a point but its just edgy more than than legitimately shocking or psychological.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 16:57   Link #91
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I play healer in most online games so I can sympathize with healer vengeance! to a point but its just edgy more than than legitimately shocking or psychological.
*Has PTSD flashbacks to online raids playing as healers and morons dying to their bad play and being blamed for it*



Whether or not the Princess actively physically participated in the violations is utterly irrelevant considering it happened on her orders to begin with.
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 18:59   Link #92
BWTraveller
Born to ship
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Oral sex seems to work just fine for power up... anal as well. And I doubt restoring a hymen is an issue when you have a pocket healer. Really though there's no complexity to her character aside from being so cartoonishly evil as to make revenge and rape seem okay. Its definitely catering to fantasy and not meant to be grounded in reality. Kind of reminds me of an RPGMaker H-game... but it were RPGMaker he wouldn't have hesitated to rape her rotisserie style with the hot poker as well.

Not sure if I'll stick around for this one, regardless. I play healer in most online games so I can sympathize with healer vengeance! to a point but its just edgy more than than legitimately shocking or psychological.
I think it's more a matter of reproductive fluids. Remember the guy that was screwing him from the back forced the girl who blew him to share some of the semen. So yeah, oral may be sufficient as one could drink those secretions, but it doesn't change the fact that she's permitting, even encouraging, far more than that in his case though she'd not allowed anyone to do such things to her.

Bit still, this seems like a kind of absurd debate. We all seem to be agreed that the character's evil is exaggerated to absurd levels in order to either give people an excuse to enjoy the rape or create the image of satisfying vengeance, yet people are arguing about how she may have not done the things she's implied to have done or may have done them for "valid" reasons that make the character far worse. Isn't it enough that he's a broken creature living for the sole purpose of inflicting pain on his targets? Do we really have to prove that those targets might be innocent victims?
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 19:09   Link #93
SolidN7
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Actually, that's not really that important. They were only scared because of the controversy. Doesn't change the fact that Animoon (publisher) have already the pre order of Vol.1 up. They were even joking when the simulcast fell apart. And other than the plebs within funimation they knew beforehand which series they licensed.

btw, after looking that article I have to say, it's almost Typical ANN at this point, trying to spin the narrative and spreading false information.The wording is wrong. You can't discontinue something that never started.
Agree, so tired of these hypocrites that yell and want to censor an anime because rape but they don't yell about the rapes that Americans soldiers have done to many women and girls in the countries they have invade like Irak, Syria etc..
SolidN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 20:06   Link #94
stray
osananajimi hater
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I think it's more a matter of reproductive fluids. Remember the guy that was screwing him from the back forced the girl who blew him to share some of the semen. So yeah, oral may be sufficient as one could drink those secretions, but it doesn't change the fact that she's permitting, even encouraging, far more than that in his case though she'd not allowed anyone to do such things to her.
Uh... you missed my point. She could be drinking gallons of power up semen every night -- and still be (technically) a virgin, we don't really know. You're just assuming she didn't partake of the castle orgy because she wasn't trying to have Keyaru's arga.
Quote:
Isn't it enough that he's a broken creature living for the sole purpose of inflicting pain on his targets? Do we really have to prove that those targets might be innocent victims?
Not necessarily but I mean... they kind of are in this timeline. I don't really get why he had to go back in time in the first place.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 20:17   Link #95
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
To get revenge? Undo some of the damage they did? I assume he went through the torture again so he had "justification" for his retaliation. Probably the tattered remnants of whatever morality he has left.
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 21:14   Link #96
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
to clarify some points,
1 - first heroes themselfs don't gain "any power up" this power up is only for "non-heroes, i means heroes already have unlimited "level up" they don't need this, having sex between then wil be just for pleasure or in his case to copy the others heroes powers while having sex like he did with the maids, the peoples which get the "power up" are the "normal peoples which do need the cap break otherwise they can't level up as the heroes can.

2 - its about the "fluids" which means the male fluid(not necessary the only fluid but the most easy and pleasure to get) or some female fluids(the same as the male) but overal for a male gain some benefits from a female it would be more from oral, than he put inside her, this is why is more easy to get from "males".

3 - a male raping and banging another male "from behind" not gonna gain any power up, they were doing it just for the "evil" to show how nasty and twisted they are, this is why the guy kissed and "sucked" some of the fluid from the girl which did the oral on mc.

4 - while "having sex" with a heroe break the level up, it's don't means which he can do it forever or which it will work forever too, like rpgs game as you level up the "xp needed to the next level grow up to to a point where for peoples like soldiers which normally don't go hunting powerfull foes, become pointless get the cap increased because they never gonna be able to level up to those levels due to then lacking in proper xp gain be by training or fighting, then for the soldiers, trying to aiming for really high levels would be meanless and if they don't proper level up to keep getting the power up they stop to get this "power up from him".


Another note just because in this new time line he managed to escape early than previous one don't means which he didn't suffered, remember it was still sixth months or suffering, while in previous life was few years, he was still abused by everyone and it also count the prince which while she don't had sex with him she still abused him herself with some violence and others things which is a little spoiler for next income episdes but he was still abused by everyone for a long time(sixth months)
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 21:38   Link #97
Magewolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
To get revenge? Undo some of the damage they did? I assume he went through the torture again so he had "justification" for his retaliation. Probably the tattered remnants of whatever morality he has left.
I think when he reset everything(not really time travel) he also reset his power level so he was not strong enough to keep from being taken advantage of. So he just tried to tough through it while grabbing as much power as he could while taking steps to get drug resistance as fast as possible.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 21:55   Link #98
BWTraveller
Born to ship
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Uh... you missed my point. She could be drinking gallons of power up semen every night -- and still be (technically) a virgin, we don't really know. You're just assuming she didn't partake of the castle orgy because she wasn't trying to have Keyaru's arga.Not necessarily but I mean... they kind of are in this timeline. I don't really get why he had to go back in time in the first place.
She doesn't need to drink his semen though. She's a hero just like him. I thought the anime made it clear, but maybe I'm just remembering a more thorough explanation in the manga. Every hero has an infinite level cap, and an ability to raise caps on others through the means we've seen demonstrated. Flare would have no need to drink anyone's semen, it would likely do nothing for her or the party who provided it outside of sexual gratification. Rather, she would have to provide her own fluids to increase others' caps. The constant rape isn't helping Keyaru in any way, it merely helps any non-hero who has sex with/rapes him to be able to grow more. And as a fellow hero, Flare is fully capable of providing the same service to the army, but every indication suggests that she hasn't and is forcing Keyaru to handle it all on his own without sullying herself.

And again, I'd ask you to look again at the events leading up to this. Flare may not have done some of the things that she would do in the previous timeline, but she has trapped him in a filthy dungeon, made him a guinea pig, forced him to have sex, enslaved him with drugs, and consistently abused him with no purpose besides a desire to injure him. And that's just what we know. Making her "innocent" requires that one either ignore a great deal of what she's done and authorized or make leaps and bounds to excuse her behavior, all to make a story that we all know is basically a revenge fantasy into a sadistic torture of "innocent" victims.

And to Magewolf, that seems to be correct. He didn't have any of his powers at the start of the first ep. No healing powers until the coming of age, no eyes of truth until he performed the ritual, and no experience or power until he used Heal to plunder experience and skill from maids and other people.
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 22:22   Link #99
stray
osananajimi hater
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
To get revenge? Undo some of the damage they did? I assume he went through the torture again so he had "justification" for his retaliation. Probably the tattered remnants of whatever morality he has left.
More justification? On top of which he had the philosopher's stone and half the party he wanted revenge against were already dead in the future timeline; he could have made Flare his sex slave then and there and had an "its good to be the king" moment before plotting out his revenge against anyone who happened to be left. There's not even an attempt at an explanation either, he just does and that's that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
She doesn't need to drink his semen though. She's a hero just like him. I thought the anime made it clear, but maybe I'm just remembering a more thorough explanation in the manga. Every hero has an infinite level cap, and an ability to raise caps on others through the means we've seen demonstrated. Flare would have no need to drink anyone's semen, it would likely do nothing for her or the party who provided it outside of sexual gratification. Rather, she would have to provide her own fluids to increase others' caps. The constant rape isn't helping Keyaru in any way, it merely helps any non-hero who has sex with/rapes him to be able to grow more. And as a fellow hero, Flare is fully capable of providing the same service to the army, but every indication suggests that she hasn't and is forcing Keyaru to handle it all on his own without sullying herself.
I read the manga a while ago and don't really remember it but I just skimmed it again and she definitely makes Keyaru munch that carpet. The only point I'm really making here is that this "virgin" thing you're hung up on is not entirely accurate.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 22:29   Link #100
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
More justification? On top of which he had the philosopher's stone and half the party he wanted revenge against were already dead in the future timeline; he could have made Flare his sex slave then and there and had an "its good to be the king" moment before plotting out his revenge against anyone who happened to be left. There's not even an attempt at an explanation either, he just does and that's that.

you forget the point he is "totally mad at this point his mind was broken the only thing in his mind is his thirt for revenge, then this "reset" was the first and more crazy thing which comes to his mind during this moment, you can't expectate a person in his state to be able te be really rational.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, fantasy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.