Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-01-07, 10:36   Link #61
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 1:

Looks like the premiere needs some work. Even though Masamune planned his revenge on Aki-sama, I feel that I want to see more of it... Maybe on the next episode though.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-07, 10:44   Link #62
MgMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Sad thing is that since she's at least apparently being set up as the love interest, they'll probably come up with some way to excuse her behavior. But as others have said she's done at least as bad if not worse to others, so she deserves what he's planning for her if not more.
Amen to that! I'd love it if Masamune would actually go through with his revenge against her and leave it at that ~ her self-awareness could come then & redemption left to our speculation or something, while he'd perhaps get a better girl. But I won't hold my breath on that. But the premise itself is interesting enough to hook you so yea, definitely curios to see how this is gonna turn out.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-07, 16:54   Link #63
Domonkazu

I kinda like Aki's voice.
Old 2017-01-07, 17:10   Link #64
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Aki's pantyhose legs. That is all.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-07, 17:17   Link #65
Kakurin
大佐

Well, they certainly made no effort hiding that Yoshino is not what she seems to be.
Old 2017-01-07, 20:36   Link #66
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Wait, and there are people still confess their love to her?
Is it her looks? Money? Talents?
Or don't tell me that you are a M?

One got his embarrassing secret exposed to the whole school
One got his written love letter read to the whole class and ripped into pieces.
On top of that Aki sat on someone's desk, pulling someone's necktie that is seated and forcefully demanded the person's whereabouts who wrote a love letter to her.
Well, what was written in there was rather disturbing, but that is besides the point.
What's disturbing about him admiring her performance in gym class? It was her interpretation that said he was into her legs in spats. He just said that she looked really cool. That shouldn't be enough to disturb.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 08:25   Link #67
Arya

The first episode wasn't bad, and I like the MC, he's faking a cool & hot mask when he is still scared behind, also he really had work hard to reach that shape, so I'll stay around. The big problem with this set up is that they went already too far with the main girl, so I'm expecting that at least one other girl will be a better girl and a better choice than her.
The only point that could go in favor of the girl is that both seem to be reversedly bond by food, or better too-much-food.
So the next step should be, or given the letter it is already, for her to learn about his secret, to make the dynamic even and closer to the rest.
Yeah, I'm also expecting a reason behind the girl awful behaviour, likely some of those anime-only syndromes that affects anime girls.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 08:30   Link #68
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
So the next step should be, or given the letter it is already, for her to learn about his secret, to make the dynamic even and closer to the rest.
I don't expect his "secret" to be known by Adagaki for quite a while. The anime made no effort hiding that he was rejected by Yoshino posing as Adagaki, calling him tonsoku, and not Adagaki herself.
Old 2017-01-08, 09:38   Link #69
Arya

Uh, I completely missed it!

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 12:51   Link #70
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
That was a very good episode. I like every minute of it to the point where I wanted to watch more when it ended. So far it's the best premiere I've seen, and I still got 7 out of the 9ish shows that I planned to watch its premieres left.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 17:13   Link #71
bastek66

Strangely, on AT-X first episode had different ED
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
IMO feels kinda whitealbumtwoish
Old 2017-01-08, 17:47   Link #72
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
What? That's a completely different ED. Is that from the actual TV broadcast and not the streaming version?
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 20:45   Link #73
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Very misleading.

Are you sure isn't just a PV for a single?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 02:04   Link #74
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I don't expect his "secret" to be known by Adagaki for quite a while. The anime made no effort hiding that he was rejected by Yoshino posing as Adagaki, calling him tonsoku, and not Adagaki herself.
I really hope you are anime watcher only, otherwise you just gave huge spoiler, one that spoils lot off potential enjoyment for me.
Old 2017-01-09, 02:28   Link #75
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I really hope you are anime watcher only, otherwise you just gave huge spoiler, one that spoils lot off potential enjoyment for me.
I am, I don't know the source material, manga or light novel or whatever it is. But the "Adagaki" in the rejection scene - which they played twice - was unmistakably voiced by Minase. Coupled with the harsh style of rejection apparently coming out of nowhere and Yoshino's reaction towards Masamune after Masamune had saved Adagaki it's the easiest explanation for why things are as they are.
Old 2017-01-09, 02:33   Link #76
Tenzen12

Alright then and sorry. Good job spotting that.

That said, I don't see how can "harsh rejection" came out of nowhere, when it's pretty much Adagaki most obvious gimmick.
Old 2017-01-09, 07:49   Link #77
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That said, I don't see how can "harsh rejection" came out of nowhere, when it's pretty much Adagaki most obvious gimmick.
The thing is, Adagaki now is basically harsh the entire time to all boys. With fatty Masamune she was at least comfortable enough for him to get somewhat familiar with her prior to the rejection, suggesting that she wasn't completely like that when she was young. I don't think she'd agree taking a picture with Masamune - and looking quite happy on it - just like that. Masamune was very shaken by not only getting rejected, but getting called tonsoku on top of that, which is the reason for him going only ikemen are worth something.

Knowing the genre my guess would be something like, after Adagaki had saved Masamune from those guys in front of her house the two of them started to get close. Yoshino didn't like that so she decided to get between them. Posing as Adagaki while rejecting Masamune, and after Masamune had disappeared telling Adagaki negative things about Masamune which caused her to despise all boys.
Old 2017-01-09, 18:04   Link #78
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'm sorry but I watched the scene and I really didn't hear that much difference between the voice of the child Aki and the voice at the window. Sure it sounds more like Yoshino than the GROWN Aki, but even if you're right and they used the other voice actress she did a rather good job of mimicking the child Aki voice. Enough so that I couldn't tell the difference. If you're right then I'd call this a bit of a dumb move on the creators' part. Why couldn't they just have another VA do the child voice, or have Aki's VA do the voice for the child at the window and claim later that Yoshino's just that good at mimicking Aki's voice? Either one would have kept the secret so that those of us who haven't read the manga (or haven't read it that far) wouldn't be spoiled so soon.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 21:08   Link #79
lmperium
In charge of my destiny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Strangely, on AT-X first episode had different ED
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
IMO feels kinda whitealbumtwoish
does it contain any uncensored scene?
Also, yeah, it has the same aura as white album or oregairu.
Old 2017-01-10, 01:37   Link #80
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I'm sorry but I watched the scene and I really didn't hear that much difference between the voice of the child Aki and the voice at the window. Sure it sounds more like Yoshino than the GROWN Aki, but even if you're right and they used the other voice actress she did a rather good job of mimicking the child Aki voice. Enough so that I couldn't tell the difference. If you're right then I'd call this a bit of a dumb move on the creators' part. Why couldn't they just have another VA do the child voice, or have Aki's VA do the voice for the child at the window and claim later that Yoshino's just that good at mimicking Aki's voice? Either one would have kept the secret so that those of us who haven't read the manga (or haven't read it that far) wouldn't be spoiled so soon.
It was unmistakably Minase Inori, it was the same deadpan mode she's used for Yoshino. Just a very distinct way of speaking. I don't know what series with her you've watched, but I'd say anybody who watched Mahoiku last season will immediately recognise that voice since it's basically the same way she's voiced the characters.

Tags
harem, romcom