3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-01-15, 12:52   Link #41
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
They are two different flowers. The first one with Orga is most definitely Tatarinow's aster, which goes by the Japanese name of Shion. It symbolizes remembrance and has a meaning of "I will never forget you".
Yet, it could also be a purple daisy, in which case its meaning would be "faithfulness".

The second one looks more like a lily, and a small one at that. I'd have to say that it's probably a water lily/lotus. Those are heavily associated with divine rebirth, purity, chastity, etc. Also with Buddism as well, which we know the AV system got it's name from. A pink lotus blossoms are for highest level deities, while purple represent the Noble 8-fold path has been reached.
We're YuYuYu now..?

Jokes aside, the death flags are too many..

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 13:59   Link #42
devilo96

let me guees next 2 eps old man teiwaz ask mikazuki to help turbines..and then i hope we can get another scene like gundam seed when jesus kira yamato save the ship

and then the final battle will become like this
tekadan Vs iok and julieta
mc gilis Vs rustal vidar
turbines Vs jarsley

please no death flag for turbines
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 14:30   Link #43
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wow, Atra is pushing hard for harem end, but seems like Kudelia acknowledges that it is Atra who is best to be beside him, and that Atra is only lacking in self-confidence to act on it. So while I still love Atra the best, Kudelia earned major points from me this episode.

Other one who earned a lot of points is Naze. I don't care what he says, his actions this episode prove that Naze is a REAL big brother to Orga. I was wondering how an upstanding man like Naze got into Teiwaz, and now it makes sense. Lucky for Orga he was taken under the wing of the likes of Naze, because if it was that other guy, Tekkadan wouldn't even be able to leave Jupiter. XD

See, that's why I don't mind Iok as much as other people. Him acting like a totally gullible fool makes these other characters look so much better. That, and his reason for fighting in some other shows would hold as totally honorable intentions is why I think he deserves the screen time. Honestly, Iok is in the wrong profession; if he was a politician who worked that hard for the people under him, he'd actually be pretty useful if he wasn't swayed so easily.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 15:37   Link #44
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

To be fair Kudelia deserves Orga of all people. She was the one who gave him the job made Tekkadan. Without her none of this would be possible. I wouldnt be surprised in between the ineivitable clash with Vidar that he confesses his feelings to Kudelia in a romantic manner

And I said it in another topic. The by blood brothers did nothing for their blood brothers except give them grief. Naze and Mika did more for their oath brother than anyone else
Old 2017-01-15, 17:34   Link #45
Domonkazu

Amida has the best female voice in the series.
Old 2017-01-15, 17:36   Link #46
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I so wish that somehow at least one of the Gundam show up to save Naze and crew, but it won't happen. They don't know where they are or where they are going. Fucking Iok had to ruin everything again, and fuck that salty fuck for setting it up. I hope the old man will see through this trick and not let Jesley get away with it. I hope that the pilot girls will make it back to Tekkadan, otherwise Aki is going to be crushed. And pissed. Very very pissed. The way Naze basiclly told Orga to forget about him and take care of his family was a very sweet way to say goodbye.

I don't think Naze will make it but there will be HELL to pay.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 17:47   Link #47
FerrusManus

If Lafter dies I could imagine that Akihiro manages to disengage the limiter of the Gusion. And than he is gonna go run amok, slaughtering Arianrhod mobile suits left and right. With the final result that Akihiro is completly paralyzed after that.
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 17:54   Link #48
thefreakmike

Hi, first time commenting in this thread, so With all this buildup, who do you think is most likely to be the final boss?

Vidar, McGillis, Rustal,... Julieta?

Also, with how things are going is it possible that all of the storylines and character arcs will be all wrapped up by the end, or is possible for the IBO storyline to continue with a sequel series or at least a movie?

What do you guys think
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 18:01   Link #49
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Finall boss would have to be Rustal, in my opinion. I don't think McGillis has any evil intentions. I just don't see him trying to kill everyone. At worst he'd try to unite the world through fear, but considering the state of the world that might not be so bad.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 20:17   Link #50
Psyco Diver

I'm curious about this weapon Juliet is testing, I think it's going to be a MA of some sort going by the fact there haven't a single clue or scene given to it
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 20:20   Link #51
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It's the whip-wielding one we saw in the OP. As we've seen, mobile armors are a huge no-no in IBO.
Old 2017-01-15, 20:42   Link #52
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

So... are we going to have haren end in gundam or not?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 22:44   Link #53
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Btw, since Turbines crew are all women, could it be that the 50.000 members that Naze has are all registered as his wives?? If so, then that's certainly something incredible . I doubt any harem MCs in anime history ever had a wildest dream that's even close to achieving that (except for some perverted villains).
Old 2017-01-15, 22:54   Link #54
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
So, what are the chances of Orga going 'screw it' and helping Naze out anyway?

At this rate we'll see a full blown war with Arianrhod and Tekkadan.
That was guaranteed the instant Tekkadan signed on with McGillis several episodes ago, them taking out the Turbines only makes it a more personal affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
I'm curious about this weapon Juliet is testing, I think it's going to be a MA of some sort going by the fact there haven't a single clue or scene given to it
We've already known the general models size/silhouette for a few weeks now, and as others mentioned we got our first glimpse of it in the OP. Its gonna be slightly larger than your standard MS, but nowhere near MA size. Think Graze Ein size about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Btw, since Turbines crew are all women, could it be that the 50.000 members that Naze has are all registered as his wives?? If so, then that's certainly something incredible . I doubt any harem MCs in anime history ever had a wildest dream that's even close to achieving that (except for some perverted villains).
Im pretty sure SOME of those have to be guys, but still if all the women workforce of the Turbines are his wives then he's histories biggest harem master to exist
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 22:59   Link #55
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
It's his form of protection, the same as how in Tekkadan, pretty much everyone is Orga's brothers. And remember she specifically used the word "nominal" which means "in name only". It's a nominal haram with nominal wives. Most of his "wives" have probably never even met him. They live normal lives with normal relationships with others, have children, etc. , just with the business work title of "wife" somewhere in some buried paperwork.
Really, Naze has only one wife, which is Amida. He sleeps around sure, and Amida is fine with that. But if you are talking about a true wife in terms of being a true and complete partner to a spouse, then that would be Amida.
Haram MC probably have more actual relationships with other girl than Naze has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
So... are we going to have haren end in gundam or not?
That's a not. Kudelia basically laid it out there this episode that she's not interested in Mika like that and is encouraging Atra to pursue him. Atra unfortunately can't take a hint, but at least her self esteem is a bit higher.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 23:32   Link #56
wissenschaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
And I'm glad Atra is getting some peptalks and is deciding to go for it. Kudelia just has to tell her later that she's not interested in the whole harem thing though.

NOOOOOOOOO, don't take my harem ending away from me!
Old 2017-01-15, 23:36   Link #57
kgrodriguez
Three Stars and a Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
Hi, first time commenting in this thread, so With all this buildup, who do you think is most likely to be the final boss?

Also, with how things are going is it possible that all of the storylines and character arcs will be all wrapped up by the end, or is possible for the IBO storyline to continue with a sequel series or at least a movie?

What do you guys think
I'm guessing we will see a Mika vs McGillis fight near the end, only for them to unite against Rustal, the real final boss.

We will also probably see a Mika vs Vidar fight, though Vidar vs McGillis most probably is the more significant fight. Julieta will also probably fight Mika. Heh, talk about Mika having a "fight" harem.
kgrodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 23:50   Link #58
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post

What do you guys think
Julietta would actually be interesting. Like in some sort of quest to become strong, she merges with an experimental mech only to go mad and become some kind of pseudo neo-MA. Rustal, McGillis, and Vidar will have to work together to bring her down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
So, what are the chances of Orga going 'screw it' and helping Naze out anyway?

At this rate we'll see a full blown war with Arianrhod and Tekkadan.
I could see him thinking that at first, but Merribit talking some sense into him. Also, he doesn't know where Naze is, so he can't send help if he doesn't know a location.

However, I have to think that someone is going to be there to save the survivors of the Turbine crew. I think Naze and Amida will die, but their not going to kill babies, and I'm also pretty sure Lafter will survive. So, some Tekkadan pilots could have "rebelled" against orders and somehow find them.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-16, 00:02   Link #59
jinsan

as much as i hate to see Naze and his harem dying , i still would like to see how Orga would develop should Naze died.
jinsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-16, 01:33   Link #60
Skaddix

Orga doesn't do politics. He is probably just going to Gun Jalsey Down. I mean sure he could blame Gjhallahorn and make it more personal but there is not enough interaction to make that have merit. I mean its far more Jalsey's fault then it is Arianhord. The fact they don't know where Naze is makes this far more likely that Jalsey is going to get it. Tekkadan only ever handles traitors one way. Be interesting to see what Mika is saying to Barriston. Merribit cant really talk him down, its never really worked before. And Mika will be egging him on really. Really since Biscuit died there has only been Mika on Orga's Shoulder. There is no real counterbalancing influence.

Define Final Boss. Final Gundam Fight? Or Big Bad as in Mastermind.

The problem with this is McGillis v Gali is more satisfying fight right now then Mika beating either. While Rustal and Julietta don't seem especially evil. McGillis can only really stab Tekkadan in the back at the end. And even then I am not seeing any gain at this point. As for Rustal well again he doesn't seem especially evil. I mean he is not really shamelessly exploiting Iok or Julietta for gain. He does seem fairly brutal though but we haven't seen much corruption. Honestly this series is pretty gray at all levels. At this point it really depends on someone snapping and getting drunk on power.

Yeah stick a fork in it the Harem Ending is Donezo. Paves the way for my speculated Orga + Kudelia ending...Korga? Ordelia? As the King and Queen of Mars.

Naze is done. I mean infinite death flags.

As for the babies on board. I figure Iok would let them go in an escape pod. I don't really see him ordering the direct execution of babies. Accidental if he doesn't know sure. Giving a kill command on them straight up. Not probable.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote