Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-10-23, 03:41   Link #281
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
Well..now i wish..baka finish vol 12 chp...asap...cuz i cant wait for the twin
Well, Volume 12 is complete. I don't know what you meant about the twins, but I am curious about how the war with Answerer, Horntbeck and Europa goes exactly.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-13, 14:30   Link #282
Royalknightftw

Vol 13 is complete and what a satisfying volume.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-14, 09:38   Link #283
tsunade666

the fights later on in the volumes aren't much detailed anymore, which kinda boring but it was said that vol 14 is the latest, when was vol 14 released? WHEN is the next release of the book? I got the impression that its been a while since the author last release a volume for soudouki when I'm reading the comments.
Old 2020-11-14, 13:51   Link #284
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the fights later on in the volumes aren't much detailed anymore, which kinda boring but it was said that vol 14 is the latest, when was vol 14 released? WHEN is the next release of the book? I got the impression that its been a while since the author last release a volume for soudouki when I'm reading the comments.
The volume 14 was released on the 15th of March of the previous year, still no news or any kind of information about volume 15's release date.
Old 2020-11-14, 14:37   Link #285
tsunade666

last year? since it's been more than 1 year already..... I blame the publisher for this >_>
Old 2020-11-15, 13:45   Link #286
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
last year? since it's been more than 1 year already..... I blame the publisher for this >_>
To be fair, it may just be the author hadn't written vol 15 yet do to reasons.
Old 2020-11-17, 03:07   Link #287
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Volume 13 fight and war scenes were quite detailed thou, both naval and land battles. I really love Baldr's ways taking over Nedras (kinda forgot the kingdoms name but it starts with N). However, since vol 14 involves time skip, so yeah wont be expecting any detailed fights ( would really love it if the author decided to have 3 more volumes about the direct conflicts with Answerer kingdom)
Old 2020-11-19, 16:47   Link #288
tsunade666

Vol 14 is started to be translated with the first vha0ter out. Is there really no further update on this story by the author? Even it's web novel version?
Old 2020-11-22, 09:05   Link #289
Huh...?

Quote:
Is there really no further update on this story by the author? Even it's web novel version?
Not sure if there is any chapters missing or not, but on the WN site, there seems to be only 18 WN chapters, after the LN v14 point.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/6072941/154068823

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-22, 12:56   Link #290
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Not sure if there is any chapters missing or not, but on the WN site, there seems to be only 18 WN chapters, after the LN v14 point.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/6072941/154068823
I think those chapters are just side stories and not the continuation.
Old 2020-11-22, 12:59   Link #291
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Considering the latest chapter is called "Negotiation with the Church", I'm pretty sure it's what happens after v14.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-26, 11:38   Link #292
tsunade666

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFF!!!!

The last volume is translated with only the side story left but my last opinion on the matter is WTF!!!! Don't leave in such cliffhanger way!!!
Old 2020-11-26, 11:46   Link #293
Royalknightftw

Quote:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFF!!!!

The last volume is translated with only the side story left but my last opinion on the matter is WTF!!!! Don't leave in such cliffhanger way!!!
True, after the epic battles (The naval battle is waaay better than the ground forces battle lol), surprising revelation, and unresolved conflicts, making the next chap as side story would be incredibly disappointing. Truly hope what Rinvelt said is true that the next one will be about the negotiation with the church
Old 2020-11-26, 11:55   Link #294
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Author apparently put all his focus on manga... So no vol 15 LN.
Old 2020-11-26, 12:09   Link #295
tsunade666

Due to the annoying cliffhanger. I was forced to read machine translation to further know what happen. I finally know who the black beauty is and a brief reading through the past, which I glossed over, didn't want to read the previews blunder of past. What Rinvelt said is right, next arc is the negotiation but I stop, 1 chapter before the latest one. I just stop with the part where Bald? Shue and Augusto forgot the stubbornness of the devoty/madness of the cult. I don't want to be cliffhanger-ed again which is why I didn't start reading the actual negotiation.
Old 2020-11-27, 04:25   Link #296
ChaosHead90

No one is talking about Margaret's fetish? Is she a S?
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 13:37   Link #297
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosHead90 View Post
No one is talking about Margaret's fetish? Is she a S?
Yeah pretty much she is lol
Yet no one is talking about Tyros radar of Baldrs gene being able to accurately pinpoint the target thousands of miles away XD
Old 2020-11-28, 05:15   Link #298
Snowbold

While I hope the story continues soon, I am a little apprehensive at the idea of negotiation.

Kadiros didn't intervene when Europa and Answerer were manipulating countries to war and murdering children. But now that they are on the ropes, they appear as 'intermediaries'? I would consider them enemy reinforcements instead.

Then tell them that since they are with the enemy, they should convince Answerer and Europa to concede first. If Baldr concedes to talks first, that is an admission of vulnerability and vice versa for the enemy.

The fact that Kadiros wants them to make the humiliating position makes it clear that they don't care about Baldr and his side, only the two they came to protect.

And that is regardless of what information Kadiros has about reincarnation. They have chosen a side, it is against Baldr.

Baldr should send spies to investigate Kadiros, and determine what threat they are. If he does talks, carry out the talks while he orders the army to burn the Europa territory to the ground. They tried to murder infants in god's name. Those people have no credibility worth trusting in a negotiation, which is necessary for peace between nations.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 06:42   Link #299
tsunade666

from what I understand, Kadiros also didn't care about the church. They care about what the church or the pope, hides. the artifact. the kadiros also didn't care about Baldr and prepare to fight them if they decide to go against the treaty or peace talk. And kadiros, from what I understand did poses a real threat. They did secure the real hidden history.

At first, when I saw the princess/hime, I thought it would be new harem but it's not. Has her own agenda and also is indeed a reincarnate. But the thing is, from what I understand, the reincarnation doesn't really necessary mean to have earth souls, which is why in the past, the technology is much diverse before the whole calamity thing that which brought ruin and hide them all.
Old 2020-11-28, 09:12   Link #300
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
While I hope the story continues soon, I am a little apprehensive at the idea of negotiation.

Kadiros didn't intervene when Europa and Answerer were manipulating countries to war and murdering children. But now that they are on the ropes, they appear as 'intermediaries'? I would consider them enemy reinforcements instead.

Then tell them that since they are with the enemy, they should convince Answerer and Europa to concede first. If Baldr concedes to talks first, that is an admission of vulnerability and vice versa for the enemy.

The fact that Kadiros wants them to make the humiliating position makes it clear that they don't care about Baldr and his side, only the two they came to protect.

And that is regardless of what information Kadiros has about reincarnation. They have chosen a side, it is against Baldr.

Baldr should send spies to investigate Kadiros, and determine what threat they are. If he does talks, carry out the talks while he orders the army to burn the Europa territory to the ground. They tried to murder infants in god's name. Those people have no credibility worth trusting in a negotiation, which is necessary for peace between nations.
To be the one that offers the peace in the first place doesn't have any kind of humiliating meaning even more without knowing with what conditions that peace would come, it all depends on what happened before offering the peace, in this case the church already suffered several defeats against Baldr and has a joint army of several countries ready to destroy them before the offer of peace, that's why for the international comunity Baldr wouldn't be seen as weak but as someone magnanimous that offered the church a one last chance. Besides, do you do really think it's possible to destroy the headquarters of a whole religion without any kind of heavy backlash or earning the grudge of all of its believers? Something like that may even make Baldr's allies to doubt about fully destroying the church too and they might even be thankful to Baldr for not having to go through that trouble. For Baldr it may be even better in the long term the fact that he gave them a chance and not destroying them than destroying them, if Baldr has the fact that he already forgave them once it will be harder for the church to find a justification again for attacking Baldr and its believers will have less reasons for disliking him, if being too set on destroying the church comes with king's gate owners ready to go for his head even more. About the church not being trustworthy, Baldr and his allies aren't saint's either and a treaty isn't something left to the goodwill, it comes with people making sure it is kept, that's why the credibility isn't a factor.

Tags
harem, noble, two foreign souls