Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-12-09, 06:02   Link #21
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matilda
Well, I know that Goku's and his sons voice is a lady's voice, and that lady is Masako Nozawa. But not only Goku's voice is sooo cool but also original Vegita and Piccolo are the best, I just can't stand those US "macho-like" voices !!! Nothing sounds better than original "kamehameha" and "big-bang attack" !!!! They rule !!!
Thanks for answering, but still no luck finding it on Google, maybe i have to go trough all the websites But i will also try that DBZ without budokai
The japanese version comes out next year I believe since it will be the finished version, unlike the US one. They get Bulma, probably Janemba, more characters, more DUs (especially Kid Goku's), and assloads more. I might have to import that one considering I feel violated after finding that info out. Stupid Atari... haven't done anything right since the Atari 6800.

If not you could always wait for the GC version. They tend to have all the J-spec additions when they come out.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-09, 07:43   Link #22
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
like sang and play asia sell games way more cheaper than videogamedepot.
Since I'm not more educated on these two sites I can say something more on it.

Of course those sites are cheaper. They do tax fraud.
Benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 18:48   Link #23
~AgoN~rus
russian

Send a message via MSN to ~AgoN~rus
lol...
i downloaded DBZ:budukai 3 a month ago i already own every1....
~AgoN~rus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 19:10   Link #24
matilda

Well .... It looks like I will be able to get japanese version in Feb. 2005 That's great !
matilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 06:20   Link #25
Wolfslord

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfslord
Dragon Ball Z 3 Budokai

Hi,
I need some help from people that have played DBZ Budokai 3 and unlocked most of the characters.In the walkthroughs you are told to beat Brolly in Goku's second time through DU,but what do they mean with that ?
Play the whole story a second time or just start at the Buu saga again?When I finished DU (the screen with Pan) continue the game or load a save game ?Is it still possible to unlock Brolly when I played several times (not just 2 times) through DU ?

I just need help unlocking Brolly and Cooler
Wolfslord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 05:52   Link #26
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfslord
Hi,
I need some help from people that have played DBZ Budokai 3 and unlocked most of the characters.In the walkthroughs you are told to beat Brolly in Goku's second time through DU,but what do they mean with that ?
Play the whole story a second time or just start at the Buu saga again?When I finished DU (the screen with Pan) continue the game or load a save game ?Is it still possible to unlock Brolly when I played several times (not just 2 times) through DU ?

I just need help unlocking Brolly and Cooler
You can still get Broli. In order to get him, you have to find Kaioshin in the mountains (I think) before fusing with Vegeta. Once that's done and you finish the fight inside Buu, you should be able to fly around the Dragon World again and look for a marker. That has Brolly. Beat him and he should be yours.

As for Cooler... fight Freeza for the first time. After that, there should be 3 marks on the map. Go to the one that is the furthest south, and you'll fight Vegeta. Once that's done, go to the furthest marker on the east and fight Cooler. You should be able to get him there. After that fight, check the area above the marker where you fight Cooler again, and the capsule for Cooler's Space Ship (which allows you to use Metal Cooler, IMO the best capsule ever) should be there. I hope I'm right on getting Cooler though. I'll check it out later just to make sure.

Hope that helps!

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 13:41   Link #27
edwardelric
ANime Freak

Talking

hey guys, i download budokai 3 on my computer and it shows up as a .rar file. What can i do with it and is it possible for me to burn it and play it in my MODDED ps2?

sOMeone please tell me wat to do and give me the directions thanks.
edwardelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 13:52   Link #28
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
................arnt we not supposed to ask about these things ?
mxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 20:25   Link #29
TwistedPower

Are you tryinjg to get ppl in truble ; WHOA man that's a low blow.
Anyway the character such as picoolo and Uub but don't forget Tien should be the most powerful characters in DBZ. They train more than Goku but still he is the strongest that sucks!!!! Oh yeah I don't believe I forgot Vegeta! He is the baddest he trains more than any1 else I don't understand!?!!? HA! Dbz Budokai 3 I give it 99 thumbs uo and 97 thumbs down! HA! KAMEHAMEHA!!!
TwistedPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 20:28   Link #30
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
u really doh make no sense na but Vegeta really does Train more than Goku and in his lvl 4 form in Budokai 3 his Final Shine attack does more damage than gokus 10X Kamehameha
Old 2005-01-01, 20:38   Link #31
TwistedPower

I need more ppl's opinion on these matters so hey you yes you come talk! HA!
And mxg this is more than the game!
TwistedPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 21:00   Link #32
mxg
The Lone Gamer

w/e they prpbably did that for all the fans of vegeta to get happy
Old 2005-01-03, 10:51   Link #33
Remian

I hated the first two Budokai gmaes, but this one was actually good. The other two Budokai games had clunky interfaces and boring fighting because you were limited to only hand to hand combat (which sukked) and energy beams. Even though you can throw some complex hand to hand combos (complex meaning 5 hit combos ) And the long run the only way you can do damage is with the beams. Int Budokai 3, you can teleport, do cool cinematic beatdown combos. Budokai 3 has everything the show has. All it needs now is a faster and cooler hand to hand combat system.
Remian is offline   Reply With Quote