AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-06-25, 12:58   Link #8001
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Ch. 26 you finally reached the point where the spanish translation stopped, keep up the good work guys xD!

About the chapter, we finally got an explanation of all that "Hardis hit Teana" thing, so the guy have some sort of illusionary/intimidation powers huh? Kinda cool considering it will be suefull to affect the concentration of an enemy at a ket moment. Sonica can mind read people by touching them and Veyron is tsundere (when he said "i'm just taking care of my shift" i read something different the first time xDU).

Curren still considers Section Six small fries even after the events of Ch. 24 LOL ....she's kinda right in that respect by judging how things turned out in oncoming Ch. 29 xD But Hardis master plan seems to be still in motion as the guy is surprisingly calm about the whole thing of being arrested and just casually shrugged off the Huckebein's assault on him xDU

Oh, and Arnage is a fan of "meat" xDU

EDIT: Lie ...ten years later but: Page claimed for Signum's badass internal organs xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2013-06-27 at 12:58.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 13:07   Link #8002
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
This reminds me of when Kaijo told me that you can't expect law enforcement to use killing intent as evidence to arrest someone, and now they're just talking about it like it ain't no thing.

With that exact term no less.
True, but it might be allowed within the whole "suspicion of infection" of a virus that forces people to murder.

That said, they were not actually arresting him for the killing intent, only warning him that it could be used against him legally. It's possible that Fate sensed whatever was used against Teana.

EDIT: Okay it seems he hit them all with it. That'd definitely be considered an act of aggression.
Old 2013-06-25, 13:39   Link #8003
Justin_Brett

I just wonder why they didn't apply it to some kind of illusion magic, instead of something abstract like that.

It's just kind of weird since that's the first time something like that's ever popped up in Nanoha to my recollection.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 13:48   Link #8004
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Probably because it might very well be part of the Eclipse rather than magic. Also, illusion magic is difficult to detect and can be made to be undetectable to some--remember that Teana's illusions were foolproof against a Combat Cyborg's optical sensors, as Wendi and Nove found out in the underground battle.
Old 2013-06-25, 13:58   Link #8005
Justin_Brett

Or that, yeah - if you think he's infected, maybe that was from whatever powers he got from it. That would be a reasonable assumption, but nobody really seems to suggest it.
Old 2013-06-25, 14:06   Link #8006
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Or rather, they already have--they did state they suspected him of being infected by the Eclipse. If anything the mental image was proof of it, if it wasn't illusion magic.
Old 2013-06-25, 14:18   Link #8007
Justin_Brett

They didn't really seem to take it as confirmation he was afterward, though.

Anyway. Is Sonica actually infected? This chapter almost made it look like she was some odd-job worker for them.
Old 2013-06-25, 20:30   Link #8008
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Ch. 26 you finally reached the point where the spanish translation stopped, keep up the good work guys xD!

About the chapter, we finally got an explanation of all that "Hardis hit Teana" thing, so the guy have some sort of illusionary/intimidation powers huh? Kinda cool considering it will be suefull to affect the concentration of an enemy at a ket moment. Sonica can mind read people by touching them and Veyron is tsundere (when he said "i'm just taking care of my shift" i read something different the first time xDU).

Curren still considers Section Six small fries even after the events of Ch. 24 LOL ....she's kinda right in that respect by judging how things turned out in oncoming Ch. 29 xD But Hardis master plan seems to be still in motion as the guy is surprisingly calm about the whole thing of being arrested and just casually shrugged off the Huckebein's assault on him xDU

Oh, and Arnage is a fan of "meat" xDU
I think Curren just meant that she wouldn't mind going in and going out without a fight from SS6, but SS6 would be the ones to start it. She said "I wouldn't care, but SS6 seems raring to go," and you could infer it meaning, she's confident that she could fight them and win, but personally I think it's as she said. She doesn't mind if they fight, but she also doesn't mind if they don't.
Spoiler for raws:

So she's doesn't apparently think it's just a cake walk with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
True, but it might be allowed within the whole "suspicion of infection" of a virus that forces people to murder.

That said, they were not actually arresting him for the killing intent, only warning him that it could be used against him legally. It's possible that Fate sensed whatever was used against Teana.

EDIT: Okay it seems he hit them all with it. That'd definitely be considered an act of aggression.
Yeah, that was just scary if you think about it.

Spoiler for raws:

How much of a "Dues ex Machina" is this guy?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-06-27 at 10:18.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 21:29   Link #8009
Justin_Brett

I don't really think Curren was trying all that hard in that fight, though. If she wanted to kill him, she probably would have brought Cypha or Deville along in Veyron's place.
Old 2013-06-25, 22:18   Link #8010
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
I believe the proper term is "Diabolus ex Machina."
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 23:06   Link #8011
Kurohane

Quote:
I don't really think Curren was trying all that hard in that fight, though. If she wanted to kill him, she probably would have brought Cypha or Deville along in Veyron's place.
Yeah, I think so too, we also haven't seen Curren's divider yet.
Old 2013-06-26, 03:08   Link #8012
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
I think Curren just meant that she wouldn't mind going in and going out without a fight from SS6, but SS6 would be the ones to start it. She said "I wouldn't care, but SS6 seems raring to go," and you could infer it meaning, she's confident that she could fight them and win, but personally I think it's as she said. She doesn't mind if they fight, but she also doesn't mind if they don't.
Spoiler for raws:

So she's doesn't apparently think it's just a cake walk with them.
Maybe so, but i think it had more to do with Veyron getting his freaking heart ripped off his chest and Sonica being on the receiving end of a curbstomp courtesy of Hardis Vandein xDU Just look at how casually Curren stopped all of Fate's unit xD!

Quote:
I think it would be cool if after defeating Hardis Vandein it gets revealed he was the man actually stopping Curren from reaching her true sinister goal and then she reveals to be evil all along and smugs about how she has chessmastered everyone to suit her needs xD

Sadly i don-t have faith in Tsuzuki's writing skills for that kind of contrived plot xDU

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-06-26, 13:56   Link #8013
LostSome

Reading both mind and body. Sonica`s power is op in the right hands.
I`m guessing powers like her are illegal and that is why she`s with the Hulks.

I wonder if she can see forgotten or seal memories like Thoma`s past.
Or even the Wolkenritter... Forget it. Never going to happen.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 16:53   Link #8014
Kurohane

Quote:
Maybe so, but i think it had more to do with Veyron getting his freaking heart ripped off his chest and Sonica being on the receiving end of a curbstomp courtesy of Hardis Vandein xDU Just look at how casually Curren stopped all of Fate's unit xD!
Well, that was after SS6 arrived anyway, before Curren and the others could leave. Also, no one in SS6 got hurt in that explosion.

Quote:
I think it would be cool if after defeating Hardis Vandein it gets revealed he was the man actually stopping Curren from reaching her true sinister goal and then she reveals to be evil all along and smugs about how she has chessmastered everyone to suit her needs xD

Sadly i don't have faith in Tsuzuki's writing skills for that kind of contrived plot xDU
I'd be thankful if that doesn't happen anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Reading both mind and body. Sonica`s power is op in the right hands.
I`m guessing powers like her are illegal and that is why she`s with the Hulks.

I wonder if she can see forgotten or seal memories like Thoma`s past.
Or even the Wolkenritter... Forget it. Never going to happen.
Well, Sonica's only downside is that she doesn't have any combat abilities to defend herself as obviously shown.
Old 2013-06-26, 22:05   Link #8015
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
I'll be surprised if he isn't final boss material.
Quote:

Sadly i don-t have faith in Tsuzuki's writing skills for that kind of contrived plot xDU
I'd rather it be the other way around.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 01:05   Link #8016
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Agreed, it makes more sense.
Old 2013-06-27, 01:15   Link #8017
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
I'm just talking about how predictably boring this whole "Hardis is the final boss" stich is. ..this is Jail Scaglietty all over again. Hope it will end up being something more original.

I like the idea of Vandein's defeat being what Curren needed to achieve her hidden goals as Hardis was too powerfull for her to handle so she let Section Six do the dirty work for her xD

Beating Hardis will only unlash an even worse evil xD.

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-06-27, 05:24   Link #8018
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Curren being the "surprise" boss is equally predictable and cliché though, so that wouldn't spice up the story or anything.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 10:31   Link #8019
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Curren being the "surprise" boss is equally predictable and cliché though, so that wouldn't spice up the story or anything.
B-but she's hot >o<!

Okay, point taken but still it would be a bit boring to have the story follow this utterly predictable path. Hardis is the real bad guy the Huckebein were good all along, everyone is happy yadda, yadda ...okay how about this ...the true big bad is uhm... FORTIS xD! Yeah, that guy always seemed suspicious to me xD

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2013-06-27 at 12:53.
Old 2013-06-27, 12:00   Link #8020
Justin_Brett

You're not supposed to throw out plausible theories when you do that.

Tags
manga, nanoha force