AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-09-28, 08:15   Link #741
larethian

I don't FEH but if you enjoy FEH tactical gameplay and want to try something else, I can definitely recommend Aster Tatariqus. Putting aside the relatively aggressive and harsh monetization (gumi), the grind and somewhat annoying UI, it's really worth playing for the story (in VN form and has routes) and interesting lore. Literally carried by it imo. But you need to understand JP and should have enough patience to play through a few months (it's a day-by-day VN-like progress divided into time slots per day). Though I suspect global might have a release in the future as there is a EN version of the website with many in-game screenshots in English, so keep a lookout if you don't JP.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-28, 16:38   Link #742
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Nah, Aster Tatariqus's producer is infamous for being a horrible person who only doesn't get fired because he's the head of his company.
If you are looking for a proper TRPG, Langrisser Mobile is probably the best choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacrash Gr View Post
Been awhile since people are discussing the game and a lot of stuff were added post Book 3.

Just wondering if anyone here still plays the game actively.

As for me I play summoner duels often at a casual level.
As an ex-fan of Fire Emblem, I still play it just to see it to the end, but do only the bare minimum and definitely don't pay anymore. The power creep is way too quick, the "strong" characters almost eliminate class advantages through sheer power, and there really isn't much content.
Also, the first three Books had terrible or non-existent stories, so I don't bother to read that anymore either.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-28, 21:08   Link #743
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Nah, Aster Tatariqus's producer is infamous for being a horrible person who only doesn't get fired because he's the head of his company.
If you are looking for a proper TRPG, Langrisser Mobile is probably the best choice.

As an ex-fan of Fire Emblem, I still play it just to see it to the end, but do only the bare minimum and definitely don't pay anymore. The power creep is way too quick, the "strong" characters almost eliminate class advantages through sheer power, and there really isn't much content.
Also, the first three Books had terrible or non-existent stories, so I don't bother to read that anymore either.
I can't comment on Langrisser story since I know nothing about it. But I'm playing Aster for the story though, not for the TRPG gameplay. And I'm finding Aster lore to be highly interesting and a good read in VN form, with also 3 routes which will deviate in development. Furthermore, I get a chance to cuck King Arthur .
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy