Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-27, 20:13   Link #1
Zalith
GrimmHime

[Manga] Winter War?

Aight, so I've been hearing all this talk about the winter war, but what EXACTLY is the winter war? Will it be Aizen V.S. SS? Excuse my noobishness<_<;, but I've been wondering about this for a while and it's just bugging me.

Last edited by Zalith; 2007-04-27 at 22:02.
Old 2007-04-27, 20:15   Link #2
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

I guess, it's meant to be him trying to assassinate the king or something, and SS don't take too kindly to those types around here.
Old 2007-04-27, 20:45   Link #3
Red Herring
SPARTANS

Yeah, I dunno either. Is it confirmed that there going to be another story arc dealing with Aizen?
Old 2007-04-27, 21:15   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

' Ouken ' TO resurrect/create Ouken ( Key to SS king Dimension ) Aizen needs a Perfected Espada army via Hogyoku to back him up as SS will oppose him .

- Without perfected Espadas Aizen cant resurrect create Ouken as his plans will be foiled by SS

- The Hogyoku has been sealed and will take 4 months to awaken/activate. (Note: This is said before Inoue changes sides). 4 months from the time it was said by Yama i.e. Winter

- Hence Winter War ( WW )

If this seems confusing read chapter 223

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-04-28 at 03:21.
Old 2007-04-27, 21:20   Link #5
whatasob
MY HAND

does this topic need spoiler tags?

Spoiler for winter war:
Old 2007-04-27, 22:01   Link #6
Zalith
GrimmHime

Ahh, sorry >< I didn't realize this could be a spoiler @_@
Old 2007-04-27, 22:42   Link #7
EvolutionXI

Btw, does anyone have any idea as to how long it's been since they mentioned the "in 4 months"? I'm curious as to how long Ichigo, Chad, etc. would even have to train after this HM arc. It took Ichigo like a month to get to his current ~11sec vaizard skills, yet he still gets beat pretty badly by a rank 4 espada. Seem's to me he'd need to prolong vaizard state and also gain some other kind of new strength (or huge increase in raw power) to hold well when the WW comes.
Old 2007-04-27, 23:35   Link #8
Lendial

probly when we see epic vaizard vs espada orgy fightfest, and perhaps some SS captain bankais (soifon plz!)
Old 2007-04-28, 02:28   Link #9
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't really think that this story is going to last until winter.
Either Aizen uses Orihime for a shortcut and starts his plan earlier, or Ichigo'S group rescues her and then they start their attack on Aizen. At the moment the first ist more likely.
i disagree. i believe ichigo's group fails in rescuing her, returns home, gets stronger, then we proceed to winter war.

and lets not forget we still haven't got a proper story dealing with the vizards, there is not enough information on them, and kt generally does his characters with more history then what we been given on them so far, so i suspect we will be finding out more about them before WW
Old 2007-04-28, 02:46   Link #10
astrallionheart

Winter War? Awesome.

Even without any training Toshiro will be able to keep up with the espada now! ^.^
Old 2007-04-28, 03:23   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMHO after HM there is going to be a mini arc like Arrancar Arc , before Grand finale WW .
Old 2007-04-29, 03:07   Link #12
Littlecloud

How about this ? There's another possible development , in which king of society is kind of a evil monster ( Nah , I know the way I call it is lame ) like , say , the tailed beast . SS try to protect HM , real world and SS themselves by sealing it and name it the title king to keep people or the what-so-ever in peace . By Opening the king chamber , Aizen can finally test his strength .. bla bla bla .. you know what I mean
Closed Thread