Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-10, 14:19   Link #1
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

Send a message via Yahoo to adevilinthedark
Why are Bleach games for Japan only?

Those greedy people. Seriously why can't we have them too?
Old 2007-06-10, 14:59   Link #2
Calico131

Because America and many other countries cant accept the pure amazingness that is anime.
Old 2007-06-10, 16:12   Link #3
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

*bleep*holes
Old 2007-06-10, 16:46   Link #4
maymay
Inactive~

I think it's only a matter of time until Bleach games come out in North America. I mean we have the Naruto games so why not bleach?
Old 2007-06-10, 17:00   Link #5
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

Well...nope I got nothing since I don't play Naruto games...or like the show at all.
Old 2007-06-10, 17:04   Link #6
maymay
Inactive~

^i dont play them either nor do i like the show personaly im just saying that there is a market for anime games over here if people will buy that.
Old 2007-06-10, 17:14   Link #7
Question
Crossdresser

The majority of japanese games arent translated to English for the international market because :

-They dont have the resources

-They are racist. Those fucking gaijin can go learn japanese if they want to play our games!(this is more likely than you think)

-They dont want to expand their product to the international market for various reasons, even if they can.

-Cant be arsed.

That about covers it. You would think with the huge financial suceess of the final fantasy series, xenosaga and .hack games(not to mention all the related merchandise...hell if not for the translated FF games advent children wouldnt have gotten half the attetion it did), that japanese companies would be scrambling to get their games to a wider audience than just Japan, but apparently not.
Old 2007-06-10, 18:38   Link #8
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
The majority of japanese games arent translated to English for the international market because :

-They are racist. Those fucking gaijin can go learn japanese if they want to play our games!(this is more likely than you think)
-They dont want to expand their product to the international market for various reasons, even if they can.

-Cant be arsed.

That about covers it. You would think with the huge financial suceess of the final fantasy series, xenosaga and .hack games(not to mention all the related merchandise...hell if not for the translated FF games advent children wouldnt have gotten half the attetion it did), that japanese companies would be scrambling to get their games to a wider audience than just Japan, but apparently not.

Hahaha. If they put Bleach games out internationally I'd be the first in the stores.
Old 2007-06-10, 20:02   Link #9
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
>cause America and many other countries cant accept the pure amazingness that is anime.
Because the dubb is terrible... I heard the voices the other day and I was horrified.
Old 2007-06-10, 20:58   Link #10
Red Herring
SPARTANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post

-Cant be arsed.

Heh, get real. Money is color blind. Its obvious they have no reason to believe the Bleach games would sell here, so they don't bother spending the resources to localize and distribute the game overseas. Simple as that...its a business not a goddamn race war.
Old 2007-06-10, 21:27   Link #11
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesatdusk View Post
>cause America and many other countries cant accept the pure amazingness that is anime.
Because the dubb is terrible... I heard the voices the other day and I was horrified.
You and me both brother.
Old 2007-06-10, 22:53   Link #12
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico131 View Post
Because America and many other countries cant accept the pure amazingness that is anime.
thats kind of offencive ... there are Plenty of americans .. like me *cough* who really love Anime.

Bleach will eventualy come out here. Bleach anime recently came out so it will take some time.

and I belive there are quite a few American Voice acters doing a good job on their character. like Ichigo's and Chad's.

I just Pray that Hollow Ichigo's voice is good ... if not I give up and I'm just gonna watch the Japanese.
Old 2007-06-10, 22:56   Link #13
Calico131

Quote:
thats kind of offencive ... there are Plenty of americans .. like me *cough* who really love Anime.
But people like you and i are the minority. And thats the point i was going for. For the small amount of people that enjoy anime, translating games and putting them in American markets would cost more than it would make.
Old 2007-06-10, 22:59   Link #14
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico131 View Post
But people like you and i are the minority. And thats the point i was going for.
oh ok so thats good right? lol
Old 2007-06-10, 23:01   Link #15
Calico131

Well sorta. If more people liked it and understood it, then we would be getting plenty of Bleach games.
Old 2007-06-11, 06:39   Link #16
yahoosoda

It's all about licensing issues. Across multiple platforms (Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo) the Naruto games have different publishers and developers.
Old 2007-06-11, 08:31   Link #17
Ansa

*works at Gamestop* were actually taking reserves on Bleach for the Wii.
Old 2007-06-11, 20:44   Link #18
no common sense
Resident Asshole

http://www.sharedflashgames.com/inde...cgMi5odG1s/n//
While it's only an internet game it's still fun and addictive. It's a bleach based RPG, something I had been looking a while for.
Old 2007-06-11, 22:06   Link #19
UnKnOwN_sOuL

the Naruto games were released probably because of the dub is caught up with it. Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 hasn't been released yet, but I think the dub is already there (they're at the end of the arc?). The 1st PSP game can safely be released, but it's fairly boring with 6 characters . After the SS Arc, more games can be released in the US (hopefully... )
Old 2007-06-11, 22:13   Link #20
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

well u can always import it=) or i sure some gameshop in your country will have it..i think the reason why it not release in english since the us version anime haven even reach arrancer arc yet Bleach hts4 is already in the beggining of hueco mundo arc
Closed Thread